Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln project thread

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    If he gets a 2nd term we will 100% be at war

I can't prove that but that's what I think

The only reason we didn't get into a war with Iran after we Droned their top general was because Iran chose not to retaliate.
    He’s literally done the most to keep us out of war out of any President since Carter. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Your recollection of post Iran is revisionist. They did retaliate. They lobbed a bunch of missiles at our bases most of which missed entirely or blew up before they got there. The Iran government basically told the Swiss to pass along the message before they fired that they needed to do something to save face. They were pissed but knew there was no winning in an escalation with us.

I mean I get it. “ORANGE MAN BAD”. But there are some things he’s done well and this is one of them.

Comments

shoeshine box: 100%.

splitthis:
    Last edited by Daly; 10-28-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

The only reason we didn't get into a war with Iran after we Droned their top general was because Iran chose not to retaliate.
    He’s literally done the most to keep us out of war out of any President since Carter. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Your recollection of post Iran is revisionist. They did retaliate. They lobbed a bunch of missiles at our bases most of which missed entirely or blew up before they got there. The Iran government basically told the Swiss to pass along the message before they fired that they needed to do something to save face. They were pissed but knew there was no winning in an escalation with us.
    had Iran not realized that they would get crushed then we would have been at war

Like I said in my prior post. Iran showed restraint and that's why there wasn't a war.

trump has brought war to the streets of America with his divisive white pride bullshit

Stand back and stand by

Load Metric
    Daly- honestly you know your guy sucks when your only defense is "well he didn't start any foreign wars"

Not a shot at you because you're the man but just saying the defense of trump looks a bit shaky when that's the evidence that's being used to defend him

Comments

splitthis: Time to go back to the asylum crazy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's exactly why we droned the guy. He was a terrorist who was killing Americans without consequence. Trump correctly predicted that we could kill him, send a strong message, and Iran wouldn't have the balls to do anything substantial in retaliation.

100% correct decision, both at the time and in hindsight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's exactly why we droned the guy. He was a terrorist who was killing Americans without consequence. Trump correctly predicted that we could kill him, send a strong message, and Iran wouldn't have the balls to do anything substantial in retaliation.

To be clear, Trump droned him (against advice, lest you forget) to draw attention away from his impeachment scandal.

Sure, bad guy, but don't delude yourself sport.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

To be clear, Trump droned him (against advice, lest you forget) to draw attention away from his impeachment scandal.

The "impeachment scandal" backfired badly by January 2020. Only people on the left gave it any credibility by that point.

If you recall, Trump was considered a -190 favorite for reelection, shortly after that droning. It was the correct move, and the events following it proved it was the correct move. The "advice" he was given doesn't matter if it as the wrong advice.

Sad that your TDS is so severe that even a move proven correct by time is being twisted to look like something bad. This was one of several Trump foreign policy wins, along with his surprisingly good work regarding Middle East peace.

Something I've found to be certain is that the TDS crowd will absolutely never give Trump credit for anything. I even saw leftist morons in the Jewish community bash him as "anti-Semitic" for things he did which clearly benefited Jews. Sad!

Comments

splitthis: They are stupid sheep

Load Metric

The "impeachment scandal" backfired badly by January 2020. Only people on the left gave it any credibility by that point.

If you recall, Trump was considered a -190 favorite for reelection, shortly after that droning. It was the correct move, and the events following it proved it was the correct move. The "advice" he was given doesn't matter if it as the wrong advice.

Sad that your TDS is so severe that even a move proven correct by time is being twisted to look like something bad. This was one of several Trump foreign policy wins, along with his surprisingly good work regarding Middle East peace.

Something I've found to be certain is that the TDS crowd will absolutely never give Trump credit for anything. I even saw leftist morons in the Jewish community bash him as "anti-Semitic" for things he did which clearly benefited Jews. Sad!
    At least you'll still be able to carry on as an entitled, perpetually aggrieved, miserable miser regardless of who wins. Antifa can't take that away.

Here's hoping you don't bleed what little credibility you have left after being complicit in that death hoax.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

At least you'll still be able to carry on as an entitled, perpetually aggrieved, miserable miser regardless of who wins. Antifa can't take that away.

Here's hoping you don't bleed what little credibility you have left after being complicit in that death hoax.
    Calm down, and take a deep breath.

Oh, wait...

Load Metric
    Don't mess with Texas Voters

Load Metric

But when Putin pays bounties for killing American soldiers, Trump does nothing. Because he's Putin's bottom.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff’s partisan-driven selective memory at work?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Calm down, and take a deep breath.

Oh, wait...
    LOL because I had COVID.

Fortunately the lung capacity is back and I doubt I'll have lifelong changes like from your 'LPR'. Definitely avoiding second dinners.

If only I could have been 'cured' by my trusty mouth rinse.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Got him!!

Load Metric
    Not to offend but at least Trump knows the name of his running mate, if elected democrat the vp will be in charge. All I remember of obama is Obama care.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Not to offend but at least Trump knows the name of his running mate, if elected democrat the vp will be in charge. All I remember of obama is Obama care.
    Name:  trumpwisdom.gif
Views: 289
Size:  34.6 KB

Load Metric

If not Iran there's always California
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    big dick's grifting hero

Load Metric
    Druff, let's just suppose you're right about the Lincoln Project people not being Republicans anymore. Does it bother you that Trump has driven so many talented people out of the Republican Party?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have to say these are getting kinda weird and creepy. What's even the point of doing this now that the election is over?

Thread Information