Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lincoln project thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL @ OBV SHIT HUMAN FAG SANCHEZ IDOLIZING THESE GUYS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So these fine people, in addition to stealing more than half the $90 million donated, broke into the Twitter account of a former partner and posted her DMs with a journalist.

Fine people!

These are the folks you've been idolizing, big dick.

And much of that $90 million came from idiot Democrats who really thought they were backing a responsible group of Republicans taking on Trump.

Did I tell you from the very beginning that these people were scumbags and phonies? Never doubt me.
    Trump Lawyer Helped Child Trafficker
    You voted for trump who hired a pedo as his lawyer

By your logic this would mean you support kiddy fiddlers

Comments

thesidedish: great character judgement retard, kill yourself

Load Metric
    another pedo scumbag that druff and team retard support

Six former wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about abusive OSU doctor

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/polit...nvs/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    God you're an idiot, the fact that you can't seem to grasp that you're basically the left version of qanon, fucking moron

JUSSIE!
    There really isn't a left version of qanon since science isn't considered optional the way it is on the right.
    Science isn't optional you say. Why don't you ask the far lefties in the teachers union about that?

Also, the Lincoln Project was funded by big tech.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

There really isn't a left version of qanon since science isn't considered optional the way it is on the right.
    Science isn't optional you say. Why don't you ask the far lefties in the teachers union about that?
    stfu you old SCAB

Load Metric
    So these fine people, in addition to stealing more than half the $90 million donated, broke into the Twitter account of a former partner and posted her DMs with a journalist.

Fine people!

And much of that $90 million came from idiot Democrats who really thought they were backing a responsible group of Republicans taking on Trump.

Did I tell you from the very beginning that these people were scumbags and phonies? Never doubt me.
    You don't like the Lincoln Project bc they attack Trump.

Trump has a long history of finance related scumminess and outright fraud , most recently raising almost $200m from individual donors based debunked election conspiracy theories which a lot of will end up directly in his pocket.
    Trump’s Sleight of Hand: Shouting Fraud, Pocketing Donors’ Cash for Future
    Where Trump’s recount fundraising dollars are really going

The Lincoln Project has been exposed for the scummy way they're handling donors money.

Do you see how bonkers it is for you to claim any sort of vindication? You don't really give a shit about unethical handling of political donations. You like Trump, and dislike Libs. That's what this is all about.

Load Metric

Fine people!

You don't like the Lincoln Project bc they attack Trump.

Trump has a long history of finance related scumminess and outright fraud , most recently raising almost $200m from individual donors based debunked election conspiracy theories which a lot of will end up directly in his pocket.
    Trump’s Sleight of Hand: Shouting Fraud, Pocketing Donors’ Cash for Future
    Where Trump’s recount fundraising dollars are really going

The Lincoln Project has been exposed for the scummy way they're handling donors money.

Do you see how bonkers it is for you to claim any sort of vindication? You don't really give a shit about unethical handling of political donations. You like Trump, and dislike Libs. That's what this is all about.
    You like libs and dislike Trump. That's what this is all about. And the Lincoln Project is now defunct.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nice whataboutism here involving Trump, but let's focus here.

Note that at the beginning of this Lincoln Project BS, I said:

- This isn't legit.

- It's a grift.

- These aren't real Republicans who just can't bring themselves to support Trump. They are disgraced former GOP operatives running an angle.

- Their talking points in their ads make no sense to be coming from Republicans, as everything is from the left.

- The goal is to extract money from gullible liberals.

All of this came true.

However, at the time, I had idiots doubting me, insisting that I'm just an alt-right lunatic who can't fathom that "real Republicans" can be to the left of me.

I hope you have learned your lesson and will listen to me next time. I am not an expert in a lot of things, but I know an actual Republican when I see one, and I know a fraud when I see one, and this had bullshit written all over it from jump street.

Load Metric
    I told you Dummies who supported this scam project (in another thread), this was going to implode. Forget the co-founder who was sexually pursuing teen boys. One of the other founders, Rick Wilson was in financial peril when he helped form the Lincoln project:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-leader/

Looks like these rabid Anti-Trumpers will be meeting their pal Michael Avenatti soon.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

That's exactly why we droned the guy. He was a terrorist who was killing Americans without consequence. Trump correctly predicted that we could kill him, send a strong message, and Iran wouldn't have the balls to do anything substantial in retaliation.

100% correct decision, both at the time and in hindsight.
    But when Putin pays bounties for killing American soldiers, Trump does nothing. Because he's Putin's bottom.
    Walter

top top poster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    I have to say these are getting kinda weird and creepy. What's even the point of doing this now that the election is over?

they called it back then

only thing they missed was the criminal charges LOL
    91 felonies folks 91

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

But when Putin pays bounties for killing American soldiers, Trump does nothing. Because he's Putin's bottom.
    Walter

top top poster

Liked Walter…RIP but there were no bounties

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...admin-n1264215

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ironic how an organization of grifters is making a video about Trump grifting.

Load Metric
    I'm still curious if they have a sock puppet account on X using the handle @RepsAgainstTrump their website is literally repsforbiden.com. They seem to both post the same shit. Anybody who believes they are GOP folks are delusional truthfully, they're just like the rest of the Democrat propaganda accounts.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Once again, observe who this is aimed at.

They praise Reagan, but in a very careful manner as to not anger their liberal donor base. They only show him telling Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall (something all of America supported -- then and in hindsight), and making various gentle statements about America being a country full of hope. Notice they do not present Reagan expressing any controversial viewpoints -- even ones which weren't controversial in the '80s but are nowadays.

This commercial is meant to convince independents and liberals that the Republican Party has been taken over by crazy extremists, and that it's not just a matter of agreeing to disagree, like it used to be.

Why?

Because the entire Lincoln Project grift involves soliciting donations from leftists and independents (mostly leftists) who feel they're on the right side of history by opposing the present GOP. They don't mind gently praising Reagan, because Reagan isn't going to rise up from the grave and lead the GOP at this point.

The entire grift of The Lincoln Project is them presenting themselves as ethical Republicans disgusted with the MAGA crew. That's not what's going on here. These are disgraced, sleazy, former GOP operatives who were broke, and started this group in order to trick clueless liberals into donating to them. And it worked.

Comments

splitthis: Hopeless explaining anything to dick shit

Load Metric

They praise Reagan, but in a very careful manner as to not anger their liberal donor base. They only show him telling Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall (something all of America supported -- then and in hindsight), and making various gentle statements about America being a country full of hope. Notice they do not present Reagan expressing any controversial viewpoints -- even ones which weren't controversial in the '80s but are nowadays.

This commercial is meant to convince independents and liberals that the Republican Party has been taken over by crazy extremists, and that it's not just a matter of agreeing to disagree, like it used to be.

Why?

Because the entire Lincoln Project grift involves soliciting donations from leftists and independents (mostly leftists) who feel they're on the right side of history by opposing the present GOP. They don't mind gently praising Reagan, because Reagan isn't going to rise up from the grave and lead the GOP at this point.

The entire grift of The Lincoln Project is them presenting themselves as ethical Republicans disgusted with the MAGA crew. That's not what's going on here. These are disgraced, sleazy, former GOP operatives who were broke, and started this group in order to trick clueless liberals into donating to them. And it worked.
    I assume you are aware there is a Republican civil war despite you never acknowledging that fact…. for whatever reason.

Additionally, politics in America is not about some pursuit of idealism or altruism. There is profit to be had. Virginia and Wash DC is the wealthiest part of ‘Merica and that’s not because of the weather.

I’ve always found your obsession with the Lincoln Project peculiar. They are often funny and pretty slick. I don’t agree with much of it but I always watch.

Comments

big dick: Good. I will keep posting em here for ya

Load Metric

Why?

Grifters or not they are correct about trump and the GOP

Do you not agree that the Republican Party has been taken over by crazy extremists?

Load Metric

Thread Information