This bitch is with them and will be gone soon

Load Metric

Load Metric

Comments

dwai: this thread is gonna tilt Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TDS is making BDS (big dick senile).

There already is a Lincoln Project thread.

So they're attacking Collins now? One of the most liberal Republicans in the Senate?

And they're attacking her from the left?

Wow! All this time I believed the Lincoln Project was really just a bunch of principled conservatives who hated Trump!

They sure pulled the wool over my eyes!

Load Metric
    Who gave BD an asylum day pass?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So they're attacking Collins now? One of the most liberal Republicans in the Senate?

Wow! All this time I believed the Lincoln Project was really just a bunch of principled conservatives who hated Trump!

She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.

Comments

big dick: correct

MumblesBadly: Beat me to it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

She's a Trump enabler who pretends to be "concerned" about his behavior and then votes with him almost every time anyway. The Republican party she was a part of is gone and has been replaced by an authoritarian, nihilistic cult of personality with no room for center-right people such as her.

She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine and who will help form a Democratic majority in the Senate to go along with the House and the presidency.
    I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

And LOL @ simpletons like big dick who fall for the ruse.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Republicans who despise fascism and won’t support Trump have NOT “moved completely to the left”! At worst, they’ve moved to middle!

Load Metric

I'm not even a Collins fan. But the fact is that she's one of two RINO Republican senators -- the other being Lisa Murkowski. Whenever you hear about two senators breaking from party lines, it's always "Collins and Murkowski".

The fact that "Republicans" would be attacking Collins from the left is 100% indicative that these are fake Republicans.

To be clear, I don't blame certain Republicans for hating Trump, and I don't blame former Republicans for hating Trump. However, LOL @ the dishonesty of "responsible Republicans" claiming to hate Trump, who have in fact just moved completely over to the left.

Name:  Straw man.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  747.8 KB

Comments

dwai: lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I thought Romney was also a RINO bc he voted to convict Trump.

You're really not seeing the big picture at all Druff. Formerly anonymous op-ed guy said it better than I could:

This election is a two-part referendum: first, on the character of a man, and second, on the character of our nation. That's why I'm also urging fellow Republicans to put country over party, even if that means supporting Trump's Democratic opponent. Although former Vice President Joe Biden is likely to pursue progressive reforms that conservatives oppose (and rest assumed, we will challenge them in the loyal opposition), his policy agenda cannot equal the damage done by the current President to the fabric of our Republic. I believe Joe Biden's decency will bring us back together where Donald Trump's dishonesty has torn us apart.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Fascism-enabling conservatives like Druff can’t see the fascistic forest for the jackboot-wearing trees.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 10-28-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Load Metric

She will be replaced with someone who actually represents Maine.........

Never actually been to Maine I take it?

You should check it out it’s a great state.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You're really not seeing the big picture at all Druff. Formerly anonymous op-ed guy said it better than I could:

This election is a two-part referendum: first, on the character of a man, and second, on the character of our nation. That's why I'm also urging fellow Republicans to put country over party, even if that means supporting Trump's Democratic opponent. Although former Vice President Joe Biden is likely to pursue progressive reforms that conservatives oppose (and rest assumed, we will challenge them in the loyal opposition), his policy agenda cannot equal the damage done by the current President to the fabric of our Republic. I believe Joe Biden's decency will bring us back together where Donald Trump's dishonesty has torn us apart.
    Name:  WhatsApp-Image-2020-10-25-at-1.46.15-PM.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  37.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Name:  WhatsApp-Image-2020-10-25-at-1.46.15-PM.jpeg
Size:  37.4 KB
    Name:  2FSD.gif
Views: 303
Size:  1.62 MB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Name:  potd-biden-sniff_3203314b.jpg
Size:  62.3 KB

Load Metric

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 307
Size:  1.55 MB

Load Metric

Druff, you are clearly showing your hand in supporting the White-Christian-Fascist right that has taken over the Republican Party, which would welcome Trump becoming a dictator if it meant that they could turn the US into a Christian version of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Just a hint, though, if they get their wish: It most likely wouldn’t end well for American Jews, sir. Because those conservative Christians most likely would push for forced emigration of American Jews to Israel in order to speed along the Second Coming of their White-face-washed-and-strongly-anti-Semitic Savior.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 307
Size:  1.55 MB
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321233661765693440

Comments

big dick: trump lies bifftardo

Load Metric
    have some pizza biff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    have some pizza biff

Lincoln Project are grifters who are angry Trump wouldn’t fund anymore of the wars that kill our troops.

Fact: Trump has started no new wars since taking office. That alone should be a reason to support our great President.

Load Metric
    If he gets a 2nd term we will 100% be at war

I can't prove that but that's what I think

The only reason we didn't get into a war with Iran after we Droned their top general was because Iran chose not to retaliate.

Thread Information