Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else now think Trump has a chance?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think he has a real chance but like 35%

1/3 of the electorate has already voted and most of them are democrats

not looking to dick joust over it or anything but lest we forget, trump went from like +450 to +1325 like an hour after the polls opened on election day in 2016.

i truly dont think the left has the numbers, regardless of how/when they vote.
    Don’t want to be that guy but this sounds like a little b it of revisionist history going on here. Hillary was -1000 weeks into the election and moved up to -1600 the week of the election.

In the early afternoon the odds started to drop but just by a little into the -1200 area based on some early exit polling that nobody wanted to believe. It was around 4-5 PM that the rumblings started that the polls weren’t coming out as expected in the rust belt and Carolinas/Virginia. The odds crashed to -300 for Hillary. By 6PM Carville went on MSNBC said and proclaimed “this isn’t good” and before you knew it they were even. By 7:30 trump was -250 and most sites had pulled the plug.

The rest, as they say, is history...... until Tine gives his take.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I bet Tyde thinks there's still a chance. If only we could know for sure.

If Hongkonger can come back, which is great, so can Tyde.

C'mon Druff, in the interest of fair and balanced free speech, let him in.

There's one week left.

Comments

splitthis: For the love of our King

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

not looking to dick joust over it or anything but lest we forget, trump went from like +450 to +1325 like an hour after the polls opened on election day in 2016.

i truly dont think the left has the numbers, regardless of how/when they vote.
    Don’t want to be that guy but this sounds like a little b it of revisionist history going on here. Hillary was -1000 weeks into the election and moved up to -1600 the week of the election.

In the early afternoon the odds started to drop but just by a little into the -1200 area based on some early exit polling that nobody wanted to believe. It was around 4-5 PM that the rumblings started that the polls weren’t coming out as expected in the rust belt and Carolinas/Virginia. The odds crashed to -300 for Hillary. By 6PM Carville went on MSNBC said and proclaimed “this isn’t good” and before you knew it they were even. By 7:30 trump was -250 and most sites had pulled the plug.

i was expecting some huge gotcha and cant find it.

the salient point of my poast was that as early votes came in, everything was blue. and then trumps line went to +1350 and beyond and i started laying money on him.

not sure what youre fishing for tbh.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Rasmussen came out today with Trump +1 nationally, yes they have a R lean, so he probably is down 3-4 nationally. That might sound like a lot, but Trump really only needs 46-47% nationally.

Texas came out today, Trump is +5 so that pipe dream is just that.

PA, Biden has a 5 point lead, which means it really is 1 or 2.

Biden is taking a huge risk not campaigning.

Sure Biden is ahead, but Trump is certainly closing.
    I saw he has stops in Georgia and Broward County scheduled this week. Did he cancel them? I just saw it this morning.

I think he’s taking a risk campaigning there as they feel longshots.
    No. The answer is that bottomfaggot and Biffcunt live in an alternate reality where Biden is hiding, rather than reality where in fact Biden is out campaigning.

I guess it makes sense, in Back to the Future 2 Biff is rich and powerful in the alternate reality.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I saw he has stops in Georgia and Broward County scheduled this week. Did he cancel them? I just saw it this morning.

I think he’s taking a risk campaigning there as they feel longshots.
    No. The answer is that bottomfaggot and Biffcunt live in an alternate reality where Biden is hiding, rather than reality where in fact Biden is out campaigning.

I guess it makes sense, in Back to the Future 2 Biff is rich and powerful in the alternate reality.
    He called a lid yesterday at 9am and took five days off before the last debate.

Trump is holding Three rallies per day.

Comments

splitthis: He needs his rest lol

Load Metric
    lol @ "Biden out campaigning"

Name:  EhgqrVpXYAA7gIg.jpeg
Views: 314
Size:  55.7 KB

Comments

splitthis: At least he got the ear part right lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    When Trump is re-elected and people look back as to why, it will be obvious.

Who wants to vote for the side of darkness and fear? Lockdowns, masking, closed schools, bankrupt businesses, rioting, political violence & censorship.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Who wants to vote for the side of darkness and fear? Lockdowns, masking, closed schools, bankrupt businesses, rioting, political violence & censorship.

Well said, we must still go out and vote though, the dems are going to try and steal this election, we need to make it impossible to do so.

#TRUMP2020

Load Metric

Trump and Coronavirus is the cause of all this.

If Trump is re-elected America is fucked.

Load Metric

and yet here you are.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Lol.

I voted for Trump and that’s exactly what I got.

Comments

ftpjesus: Reality most of that is happening due to idiot State Governors like Shitmer Cuomo and the rest. They shut shit down and destroyed businesses. The

Load Metric

the salient point of my poast was that as early votes came in, everything was blue. and then trumps line went to +1350 and beyond and i started laying money on him.

Not fishing - just saying you could have got Trump +1000 for 7 days before the election. There was no morning of spike, at least at the euro books

Load Metric

Not fishing - just saying you could have got Trump +1000 for 7 days before the election. There was no morning of spike, at least at the euro books

i do recall him being 500-700'ish before hand now that i think about it..

Load Metric
    There is all kinds of shit I wish I could remember exactly. I recall Election Day on predictit when you could get Trump for a nickel, and possibly less, but I wish there was some historical record of shit that I didn’t have to dig deep into the recesses of google for.

Like I’ve been enjoying the 538 podcasts and PLO’s star spangled gambling pod, but that’s mostly because they’re saying shit I want to hear. There feels like a bit of revisionist history with Nate and his 30% Trump talk. Like I get he’s a poll aggregator so even if you finish at 30, it counts, because your math is all based on the polls and they tightened very late. Still, I swear I recall like 93/7 until the very last second. That’s different than being the guy saying I think Trump might be 30 the whole last month and we have to be careful and this is a fire hazard. It’s more like shouting fire once it’s already ablaze. I wanted to kill that motherfucker on election night 2016.

There was a poster on 2+2, I can’t recall who, but a smart guy on a host of topics and a huge poker winner and educated guy, and I recall him just so deep on Hillary in every market he could access across the globe. He had to drop a million. Those dudes on PLO’s podcast remind me of that dude. Most of the time that dude is right, but when he’s wrong, it’s expensive as fuck.

Load Metric
    Guys how many gaffes equal the onset of dementia? How can anyone vote for Biden when he still thinks he's running for the Senate and couldn't remember Trump's name? And don't get me started on the laptop evidence that our corrupt FBI had in December and didn't investigate and the fake media that isn't even trying to investigate what's been handed to them. IF Biden wins, I will accept that it's the people's choice but I'll never understand that so many people would roll the dice as to the competency of the most powerful person in the world. God help us if we ever have a President Harris which seems more likely than not imho. All I know is that I am very weary of all of this and can't wait for it to be over. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. No OPA! for now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Guys how many gaffes equal the onset of dementia? How can anyone vote for Biden when he still thinks he's running for the Senate and couldn't remember Trump's name? And don't get me started on the laptop evidence that our corrupt FBI had in December and didn't investigate and the fake media that isn't even trying to investigate what's been handed to them. IF Biden wins, I will accept that it's the people's choice but I'll never understand that so many people would roll the dice as to the competency of the most powerful person in the world. God help us if we ever have a President Harris which seems more likely than not imho. All I know is that I am very weary of all of this and can't wait for it to be over. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. No OPA! for now
    This is the part I enjoy the most from ‘Merica. “I can’t wait for this to be over.”

There is no outcome where this is over. Maybe for the reasons you cite above. Maybe because Trump binks.

So many gonna be in for a wake up call in merely a few days. You included apparently

Comments

IamGreek: I will accept whatever happens

Load Metric
    ill take biden's dementia over trumps dementia / mental illness / personality disorders and its absolutely not even close.

Comments

IamGreek: I always thought you were the most intelligent among us. Thanks for blowing that bubble

blake: reverse team retard rep

Load Metric
    250k dead Americans

Economy in the shitter

Rioting in the streets

A virus out of control that he is doing nothing to control

Half his cabinet indicted on federal charges

Millions unemployed

FOOD LINES

But sure trumps fat ass is gonna Win cus he's in PA doing rallies in front of the dumb and misinformed

trump is going to lose

Comments

IamGreek: I pray you are wrong but if not, life goes on
    Last edited by big dick; 10-26-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Who in their right mind wouldn't want 4 more years of THIS???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    250k dead Americans

Economy in the shitter

Rioting in the streets

A virus out of control that he is doing nothing to control

Half his cabinet indicted on federal charges

Millions unemployed

FOOD LINES

But sure trumps fat ass is gonna Win cus he's in PA doing rallies in front of the dumb and misinformed

trump is going to lose
    Name:  tZfh0sy.gif
Views: 540
Size:  731.5 KB

Thread Information