https://establishedtitles.com/

Lordship & Ladyship Title Packs

Purchase a personal Lordship or Ladyship Title Pack with dedicated land in Scotland.*

Our Title Packs are based on a historic Scottish land ownership custom, where landowners have been long referred to as "Lairds", the Scottish term for "Lord", with the female equivalent being "Lady".

*This is a purchase for a personal dedication for a souvenir plot of land. You may choose to title yourself with the title of Lord, Laird or Lady.

Every Lordship or Ladyship title pack contributes to the preservation and protection of woodland areas in Scotland. As the intention is for the land to be kept in its natural state, we ask that all interested parties do bear this in mind.

Each pack contains:

One square foot of dedicated land on a private estate in Aberdeenshire, Scotland and a printable certificate with a crest, making it the perfect gift for anyone, anywhere.

My question is: If I wish to use the 1 square foot of land in Aberdeenshire, how do I do so? Presumably this gains me access to the property for perpetuity, right?