Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** Official PFA Election Night Live Panel - November 3rd @ 6pm EST ***

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    How do you call into this show?

you don't.

Load Metric
    Brandon asked another history question: "Has a candidate made a statement like Biden just did?" (Speak without conceding or claiming victory) Yes, Richard Nixon in 1960 came on and refused to admit defeat, stating he still believed he could win.

Brandon earlier asked if the electoral college was ever tied: Yes, in 1800, and in 1824 deadlocked. In 1800, Jefferson & Burr were tied, as electors were allowed to vote for 2 men and the same electors voted for each of those two men. Jefferson was elected by the vote of states, in part due to Alexander Hamilton getting New York to vote for Jefferson instead of New York native Burr. In 1824, due to the 12th amendment, electors could only cast 1 vote for president. And the vote was split 4 ways, with no one having a majority. Andrew Jackson & Henry Clay formed a coalition to make a majority of states to elect Jackson president with Clay as Vice President.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Knowledge drop rep
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-03-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Enjoyed the show.

I have been a dick at times toward Kilowatt. The man is money. He is so well spoken. I apologize.

Is Jean the late great Kilgore Trout?

Drexel revealed to me how lovingly he tends to his flock. He devotes effort toward their care and feeding. He puts in the work with his relationships. The Drexel crew. I wish I was that attentive in my own life.

Comments

1marley1: I liked him much better last night too... except for the nude shirt and ball gag...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Enjoyed the show.

I have been a dick at times toward Kilowatt. The man is money. He is so well spoken. I apologize.

Drexel revealed to me how lovingly he tends to his flock. He devotes effort toward their care and feeding. He puts in the work with his relationships. The Drexel crew. I wish I was that attentive in my own life.
    ‘Kilowatt’ was Druff’s username on 2+2. Perhaps you were referring to “khalwat”.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...193#post888193

To add to the confusion, ‘khalwat’ went by the username ‘Kalowatt’ in the Zoom call. And then a different name in the YouTube LiveChat. (These aliases are soooo confusing!!! Who the hell are we????)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Supporting Trump requires this type of thought process:

MAY
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Summary of election.

Blacks won’t vote at all because no black candidate.
    Trump supporters will all vote.
    Democrats won’t vote at all over voting for sleepy creepy basement Biden.

Trump wins.

AUGUST
    Nails already in the coffin for Biden, but when he picks a black woman as Vice President he might as well quit now.

NOVEMBER
    God was with me long before any election.

Comments

adamantium:

MumblesBadly: LOL!

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: LOL!

Rick Sanchez: :solidgold

PLOL: slam dunking

Kuntmissioner:

Load Metric
    enjoyed the show, was disappointed it finished so early!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Brandon asked another history question: "Has a candidate made a statement like Biden just did?" (Speak without conceding or claiming victory) Yes, Richard Nixon in 1960 came on and refused to admit defeat, stating he still believed he could win.

Brandon earlier asked if the electoral college was ever tied: Yes, in 1800, and in 1824 deadlocked. In 1800, Jefferson & Burr were tied, as electors were allowed to vote for 2 men and the same electors voted for each of those two men. Jefferson was elected by the vote of states, in part due to Alexander Hamilton getting New York to vote for Jefferson instead of New York native Burr. In 1824, due to the 12th amendment, electors could only cast 1 vote for president. And the vote was split 4 ways, with no one having a majority. Andrew Jackson & Henry Clay formed a coalition to make a majority of states to elect Jackson president with Clay as Vice President.
    There was also a truly effed up situation with the 1876 election between Tilden (Dem) and Hayes (GOP), in which one state (Michigan?) sent two competing delegations of electors to Washington, with whichever slate being allowed to represent their home state to decide the election. The Dems and the GOP in Congress ended up cutting a deal where the pro-Hayes delegation got counted in the presidential election and the Dems got some kind of concessions from the GOP, the details of which I can’t recall.

Oh, yes, I remember know with the help of Wikipedia...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1876_U...on?wprov=sfti1

The GOP agreed to the rather minor issue of ending Reconstruction and withdrawing federal troops from the former Confederate states. You know, a minor thing. No big deal. The former slaves and their descendants there would be just fine.

Name:  38DBFD90-3E9C-403B-9E93-A8D4E66FD134.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  E4424F3A-861A-4A53-AC37-63E4639F4695.png
Views: 207
Size:  22.6 KB

Name:  D844C81D-E760-484E-907B-BFB41E92EE35.jpeg
Views: 226
Size:  119.6 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Enjoyed the show.

Jean was great. She’s not KT tho... KT wouldn’t go on video, sounded slow on drugs, and asked Brandon to verify she’s as hot as she thinks she is... pretty sure that was her only contribution.

Load Metric
    Me too you fat fuck from Wisconsin.

And it ends with a Biden victory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Sonatine's background was funny for the first hour.

Now I'm hoping he forgets about it for a work call tomorrow

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Enjoyed the show.

Enjoyed having Jean on the show, even though we disagreed on a number of political topics. Was nice to have a female perspective, since the rest of the gang was pretty heavy on the middle aged white dude demographic.

Glad you're coming around to like khalwat. I always thought you were way too hard on the guy, and I've always felt that he makes any show better when he's there.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

MAY

AUGUST
    Nails already in the coffin for Biden, but when he picks a black woman as Vice President he might as well quit now.

NOVEMBER
    The quickest way to tilt duped samaritan the Devil Worshipper is to mention God or Jesus.

Comments

1marley1: Devil is god

Kuntmissioner: odd perspective from odd poster

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

MAY

AUGUST

NOVEMBER
    The quickest way to tilt duped samaritan the Devil Worshipper is to mention God or Jesus.
    I'm just shocked that you missed the whole point of his post.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I'm about halfway through the show and it's very entertaining. I just got to the part when sonatine abruptly dipped once Druff started defending Trump's response to COVID-19.

The funniest moment was brought to us by adamantium. When Drexel asked him if Norway's media attention towards the U.S. election was more or less than a typical Norwegian election, adamantium replied in his Scandinavian accent, "It's about the same because the U.S. has an insane person as president."

I spit out my coffee when I heard that line. It was a perfect delivery. Matter-of-fact.

I imagine a high proportion of non-Americans share this sentiment. It's funny because it's true.

Comments

1marley1: Adamantium for President!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    I'm about halfway through the show and it's very entertaining. I just got to the part when sonatine abruptly dipped once Druff started defending Trump's response to COVID-19.

The funniest moment was brought to us by adamantium. When Drexel asked him if Norway's media attention towards the U.S. election was more or less than a typical Norwegian election, adamantium replied in his Scandinavian accent, "It's about the same because the U.S. has an insane person as president."

I spit out my coffee when I heard that line. It was a perfect delivery. Matter-of-fact.

I imagine a high proportion of non-Americans share this sentiment. It's funny because it's true.
    100% true.

Even worse than insane is insane combined with malignant narcissism and personality disorder.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

100% true.

Even worse than insane is insane combined with malignant narcissism and personality disorder.

You discredit your position by making these claims. I understand though, its easier to get him out of office by saying that than the truth which he is blunt, brash, off putting and crass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    You discredit your position by making these claims.

step your subjective ignorance on the subject isnt some sort of emotional shield you can hide behind when unpleasant truths come home to roost.

it is, curiously enough, a unifying characteristic of the inhabitants of team retardia.

Comments

PLOL: it's true

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

100% true.

You discredit your position by making these claims. I understand though, its easier to get him out of office by saying that than the truth which he is blunt, brash, off putting and crass.
    Lol at not thinking he has a personality disorder. Are you really that deluded, OSA?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    druff has a lot of support for his position on the electoral collage yall

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    druff has a lot of support for his position on the electoral collage yall

Guyz, it's funny cuz she really believes the opposite & is pretending to be a stupid Republican!

Gotta love the hilarious Tiktok crowd playing pretend!

Thread Information