Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: *** Official PFA Election Night Live Panel - November 3rd @ 6pm EST ***

Load Metric
    Really enjoyed this show! Being that it was so well received, I may gauge the interest of hosting/producing a PFA inspired variety show a few times a year.

There was some interest in bringing back the gang in a few months to do a similar show for inauguration day. Would y’all tune in? Did you like the format? What changes would you like to see?

I’ll say for at times having 7-8+ people on at once, it was remarkable how everyone patiently let others speak without interruption etc.

Thanks again to my little buddy Plol, Druff, Traderusky, Kalowatt, Sonatine, Adamantium, Kilgore Trout, Matos, Dagreek23, Eric Bensamochan, Daly, Traderusky’s friend and his assistant, and lastly Plol’s assistant Bland. Sorry if I forgot anyone!

Edit: Special Thanks to Jean Gluck, who has become an instant fan favorite!!! That Scottyno must be steaming!!!!!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...tion-Thread***

GS,

ZoD

Comments

1marley1: Thanks! Show was great. Next time make all guests be on camera

The Shrink: Awesome show thanks
    Last edited by Drexel; 11-05-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Load Metric
    I would second all that. I thought the show went really well, and it helped that the election had a lot of drama. We had a very loyal audience the whole time. People tuned in right at the beginning and stuck with us for the whole 8 hours. We never really had a dip in viewers.

Everyone that was on was respectful and added good commentary. I thought we'd have to kick people off if we had too many on at one time, but it worked out great. I think doing occasional live shows to provide commentary to big events is an interesting concept.

Also, I added the youtube link to the first page of the thread, and the video can now be embedded. Extra thanks to Traderusky (and his staff) who helped with a lot of the technical stuff in setting up the zoom stream.

Comments

Drexel: Shout out to Egg!

MumblesBadly: You did a great job. And good luck with your outstanding bets.
    Last edited by PLOL; 11-05-2020 at 03:08 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I liked the show a lot, will join again if it will add entertainment.

Comments

PLOL: you did great

1marley1: Adamantium was best guest! Every comment was gold.
    Slava Ukraini!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Also finally know what best boy grip is
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Guyz, it's funny cuz she really believes the opposite & is pretending to be a stupid Republican!

Gotta love the hilarious Tiktok crowd playing pretend!

Guyz, Druff just tweeted a fake story about a dead 118 year old voting to ‘prove’ widespread voter fraud. He knows it’s not true. But he’ll leave it up... cuz he’s just pretending to be a stupid republican.
    Last edited by 1marley1; 11-05-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    yeah helluva job boys and girls...

actually had the PFA stream up for most of the night instead of any of the network bullshit...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Trump will win by a landslide.
    Name:  1528779277-dennis-rodman-cry-pm.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  194.6 KB

Load Metric
    I didn;t end up listening because by I was pretty electioned out by the time I had an opportunity, but I'd 100% listen to the next show, whenever it may be.

Load Metric
    This was a blast. Really enjoyed the show.

I though the best part was everyone had a lane they stayed in and we ended up having “segments” with specific people on the panel. There was a natural ebb and flow going between political opinion, election opinion and “the numbers/facts”. Frankly I’m surprised it worked so well. Must have been the excellent moderation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    This was a blast. Really enjoyed the show.

I though the best part was everyone had a lane they stayed in and we ended up having “segments” with specific people on the panel. There was a natural ebb and flow going between political opinion, election opinion and “the numbers/facts”. Frankly I’m surprised it worked so well. Must have been the excellent moderation.
    Khalwat, a.k.a. “Kalowatt”, did a great job moderating when he was on.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Really enjoyed this show! Being that it was so well received, I may gauge the interest of hosting/producing a PFA inspired variety show a few times a year.

There was some interest in bringing back the gang in a few months to do a similar show for inauguration day. Would y’all tune in? Did you like the format? What changes would you like to see?

I’ll say for at times having 7-8+ people on at once, it was remarkable how everyone patiently let others speak without interruption etc.

Thanks again to my little buddy Plol, Druff, Traderusky, Kalowatt, Sonatine, Adamantium, Kilgore Trout, Matos, Dagreek23, Eric Bensamochan, Daly, Traderusky’s friend and his assistant, and lastly Plol’s assistant Bland. Sorry if I forgot anyone!

Edit: Special Thanks to Jean Gluck, who has become an instant fan favorite!!! That Scottyno must be steaming!!!!!

GS,

ZoD
    Jean Gluck was a great addition to the show. Was good to see someone on who would directly challenge Druff’s Trumpist misinformation.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

GS,

ZoD
    Jean Gluck was a great addition to the show. Was good to see someone on who would directly challenge Druff’s Trumpist misinformation.
    Not to mention the Haralabos hot gossip she dropped
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Have you regained your sense of smell and taste, PLOL?

Comments

PLOL: lol yes

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

ZoD
    Thx for having me on, I enjoyed it... but paid for it the next morning

Thread Information