Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick heads up - the new Borat movie is on Amazon Prime right now (it was originally sceduled to be released tomorrow the 23rd)

Platinum
    Load Metric

Quick heads up - the new Borat movie is on Amazon Prime right now (it was originally sceduled to be released tomorrow the 23rd)

Figured i would pass it along since a few people have been talking about it.

A quick google search shows every article (even ones posted today the 22nd) say its coming out tomorrow, but its out right now.

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    So, did he touch himself or not?

I am personally boycotting the film until they agree to goad Democratic figures into masturbating on camera.

It's October 23rd in Kazakhstan
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    So, did he touch himself or not?

I am personally boycotting the film until they agree to goad Democratic figures into masturbating on camera.

Lol, not sure yet. I just clicked on the movie but hit pause because i have a few quick chores to take care of first before i start watching.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is it free?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Is it free?
    If you have the Amazon Prime subscription, it doesn't cost anything else (if thats what you were asking)

Edit:

if you dont have an Amazon prime subscription, i cant imagine that it would be very long before someone posts a torrent or other avenue to watch it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sweet...already a few laughs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is a tough choice.

Refuse to watch it because of the obnoxious leftist bias, or regret not watching it because it's free and I'm a Jew.

Hmmm...

Load Metric
    holy shit, im halfway through and have paused it multiple times due to cringe overdose.

love it so far

Load Metric
    TUTAR SAGDIYEV IS GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the scene. At least until this gets wiped off YouTube:

As much as I initially believed Rudy likely acted like a perv or a fool, this was extremely mild, and his explanation was probably truthful.

He didn't make any moves on the girl, and even when they went into the bedroom with drinks (at her request), he briefly reached over and touched her side, then moved his hand away, and didn't try anything further.

Regarding the accused jerking off, it didn't appear that way at all. It legit looked like he was adjusting his pants after having a microphone in there before. If they really thought he was jerking it, they wouldn't have interrupted so quickly (remember, they could see everything going on in the room). The interruption came at the exact moment before it would become 100% clear that it was just an old man innocently adjusting his pants and underwear, or whatever.

Cohen likely thought, "This is as good as it's going to get."

It's also really jerkily cut/edited, so it's obvious they are leaving out key dialogue which would make Rudy look more innocent.

Also, as I mentioned before, the girl didn't claim to be 15, and the 24-year-old actress playing her definitely looked mid-20s.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As much as I initially believed Rudy likely acted like a perv or a fool, this was extremely mild, and his explanation was probably truthful.

He didn't make any moves on the girl, and even when they went into the bedroom with drinks (at her request), he briefly reached over and touched her side, then moved his hand away, and didn't try anything further.

Regarding the accused jerking off, it didn't appear that way at all. It legit looked like he was adjusting his pants after having a microphone in there before. If they really thought he was jerking it, they wouldn't have interrupted so quickly (remember, they could see everything going on in the room). The interruption came at the exact moment before it would become 100% clear that it was just an old man innocently adjusting his pants and underwear, or whatever.

It's also really jerkily cut/edited, so it's obvious they are leaving out key dialogue which would make Rudy look more innocent.

Also, as I mentioned before, the girl didn't claim to be 15, and the 24-year-old actress playing her definitely looked mid-20s.
    Baron Cohen is his surname, not just Cohen

Load Metric

This is worse than I expected. Horrible judgement from Rudy. He is doing an interview alone in a hotel room with a young female reported and drinking together. Then heads off to bedroom to bedroom with her. Doesn’t matter if he did anything or not it’s beyond stupid for what a risk this is. Absolutely horrible judgement. Like how stupid can you be?

For the record the jerking off stuff was obviously not true to begin with.

Load Metric
    This is a tough choice.

Refuse to watch it because of the obnoxious leftist bias, or regret not watching it because it's free and I'm a Jew.

Hmmm...
    You’ll watch it. Like you have a better option, hiding down there in your basement. Plus, it will give you something to whine about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

This is worse than I expected. Horrible judgement from Rudy. He is doing an interview alone in a hotel room with a young female reported and drinking together. Then heads off to bedroom to bedroom with her. Doesn’t matter if he did anything or not it’s beyond stupid for what a risk this is. Absolutely horrible judgement. Like how stupid can you be?

get it together nutbar

guy is single and drinking and chick who is obv over 18 is flirting with him. do u ask for the oldest chick in the strip club every time or what moron

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

get it together nutbar

guy is single and drinking and chick who is obv over 18 is flirting with him. do u ask for the oldest chick in the strip club every time or what moron
    Tell that to mike pence

Diamond
    Load Metric

get it together nutbar

Tell that to mike pence

bottom line: the "too creepy" threshold has not been breached and rudy is good 2 go

Load Metric

Tell that to mike pence

bottom line: the "too creepy" threshold has not been breached and rudy is good 2 go
    You obviously don’t understand this. Sure if you are a nobody go jerk off at a strip club who cares. But when you are the lawyer to the president of the United States and literally thousands is if not millions of people are looking to destroy your reputation or blackmail you, you need to exercise a level of judgement above that of a 15 year old. This is really 101 stuff.

Diamond
    Load Metric

You obviously don’t understand this. Sure if you are a nobody go jerk off at a strip club who cares. But when you are the lawyer to the president of the United States and literally thousands is if not millions of people are looking to destroy your reputation or blackmail you, you need to exercise a level of judgement above that of a 15 year old. This is really 101 stuff.

im more of a "fk the ppl who are trying to blackmail" kinda guy so i have to take his side and the "too creepy" threshold was not breached so don't care.

the "grab em by the pussy" tape was also not a breaching of the "too creepy" threshold as trump laughed at himself when he got shot down and said scoring gold digging whores when u are rich & famous is like shooting fish in a barrel. only retards in denial of human nature would think otherwise

Gold
    Load Metric
    A bit of a letdown. I am not sure he wouldn't have been pulled along further but it was also likely best moment. In fact, she might have untucked his shirt as she was fiddling with him - knowing he would have to tuck it back in. For a clever guy planning a movie, thats 101 type stuff. (like that phrase btw)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Halfway through....yikes taking the gross out road a bit much.

Thread Information