Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani caught on video for Borat movie trying to rub one out in private presence of hot young journalist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This may be one of the funniest Cohen bits I've ever seen. Nothing political about it.

This was back in the day when Cohen was relatively young, and was more interested in making comedy than social justice.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This may be one of the funniest Cohen bits I've ever seen. Nothing political about it.

This was back in the day when Cohen was relatively young, and was more interested in making comedy than social justice.
    When he calls Harvard Princeton it cracks me up every time. You just know those fuckers are sensitive about it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    ‘Borat 2’: Amazon Paid $80 Million for the Sequel After Pandemic Scrapped Original Plans

https://collider.com/borat-2-amazon-...riginal-plans/

Amazon overpaid for this movie by $75 million.

Anyone could have easily made this movie for less than $5 million.

Comments

Cerveza Fria:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Actually pulling his dick out may have only been the third or fourth most humiliating thing for Rudy and Team Retard in the year 2020.

Incredible run for this drugged up lunatic.

Pulling it out on Borat is now officially the fourth or fifth most humiliating thing for Rudy and Team Retard in the year 2020.

Absolute perfection.

Comments

adamantium:

MumblesBadly: Fucking EPIC!!!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Druff, post some examples of funny conservative humor that you think is overlooked due to the lamestream media and Soros.

Most just aren't funny, and you get complete has beens like Dennis Miller who make the career pivot out of sheer desperation.

Would love to see what I'm missing.
    When did I say "conservative humor" is overlooked? I said that comedians are under pressure not to insult leftist positions and Democratic politicians, and most are too cowardly to push the envelope, and do it anyway.

There isn't a shortage of conservative humor. I find plenty all over the internet. But there's a huge shortage of mainstream comedians making fun of the left. Understand yet, or do I need to spell it out for you more carefully?

Dennis Miller is the totality of conservative humor and he hasn't been funny since ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

When did I say "conservative humor" is overlooked? I said that comedians are under pressure not to insult leftist positions and Democratic politicians, and most are too cowardly to push the envelope, and do it anyway.

There isn't a shortage of conservative humor. I find plenty all over the internet. But there's a huge shortage of mainstream comedians making fun of the left. Understand yet, or do I need to spell it out for you more carefully?

Dennis Miller is the totality of conservative humor and he hasn't been funny since ever.
    He was funny on SNL before he went wacko.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I feel bad for him. He was fantastic back in the day. He legit changed over W and Iraq. At least his conversion was heartfelt, even if ultimately horribly wrong. Then with all his bridges burnt, was stuck with defending a bunch of shit he didn’t believe in and going from serious comedian to talking to Greg Gutfeld and doing a show on RT. What a horrible career choice, and for it all to go down in flames because you bought into that NEOCON bs has to sting

Load Metric
    dont overlook the role of cocaine in the metamorphosis of dennis miller.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    dont overlook the role of cocaine in the metamorphosis of dennis miller.
    The funny thing is, during his peak on SNL he was cracking 2 Marion Berry jokes per Weekend Update segment.

Load Metric
    im sure phil hartman's death didnt help things either.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I feel bad for him. He was fantastic back in the day. He legit changed over W and Iraq. At least his conversion was heartfelt, even if ultimately horribly wrong. Then with all his bridges burnt, was stuck with defending a bunch of shit he didn’t believe in and going from serious comedian to talking to Greg Gutfeld and doing a show on RT. What a horrible career choice, and for it all to go down in flames because you bought into that NEOCON bs has to sting
    Still not as bad of a decision as the Dixie Chicks -- a super-popular country music act -- to criticize President Bush and the US while performing abroad.

Did they not understand that, especially in the early 2000s, that the America-bashing hippy act wasn't going to play well to their customer base?

Honestly has to be one of the dumbest and most unnecessary career suicides I've ever seen. They were huge, likely to stay huge for a long time, and tossed it all in the shitter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't commented much on Rudy since he became a huge Trump supporter.

I'll comment now.

Rudy isn't all there anymore. He hasn't been the same since the epic failure of his 2008 Presidential campaign, which underperformed beyond anyone's wildest dreams (though Jeb Bush in 2016 was a close second).

Over the past 12 years, he just hasn't been quite right. He's like the washed up 1980s poker pro who was good back in the day, but is a fish in pretty much any modern mid-stakes game where he sits. You want to believe he's still good, but you know in your heart that he just doesn't have it anymore.

Rudy did a lot for NYC, though. He was a great leader during NYC's toughest time -- 9/11 -- and was wildly popular for it. Furthermore, if you like Times Square and the fact that you can visit it without getting mugged, you have him to thank. He transformed it from a decades-long dangerous shithole to a bustling and incredibly safe tourist mecca. He also totally cleaned up the disasterous budget inherited from awful Mayor David Dinkins, and changed a huge deficit into a huge surplus.

Had Rudy ridden off into the sunset after he left office in 2001 -- at the age of 57 -- he could have been universally remembered as a great historical figure of the '90s. Instead, now much of his identity has been replaced by the impression of being a Trump yes-man, and that's kinda sad.

With that said, the media's TDS has caused them to attack Rudy viciously, and you know they wouldn't be even 10% as aggressive if he disliked Trump. Look how nicely they handle de Blasio, who is an absolute fool (and an anti-Semite).

Comments

nunbeater:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Honestly has to be one of the dumbest and most unnecessary career suicides I've ever seen. They were huge, likely to stay huge for a long time, and tossed it all in the shitter.
    Dixie Chicks didn't exactly go away. I don't think any of them ended up hurting too much personally. Solidified their (albeing dramatically smaller ) fanbase. They adapted and are still doing well enough.

If they like honesty, then perhaps it could be argued it worked out for them?

Their honesty may have been "dumb" but I respect that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Dixie Chicks didn't exactly go away. I don't think any of them ended up hurting too much personally. Solidified their (albeing dramatically smaller ) fanbase. They adapted and are still doing well enough.

If they like honesty, then perhaps it could be argued it worked out for them?

Their honesty may have been "dumb" but I respect that.
    Oh, it hurt them big time. Even they admitted that.

They were HUGE in the early 2000s. They were one of the biggest country music acts out there. They had a ton of #1 hits in a short period of time, but seemed to have staying power which would have kept them on top for the long term. They had a highly devoted fanbase, especially rural women.

Their comments abroad ruined everything. Radio stations stopped playing them, their fans left in droves, and suddenly their hard-to-get concert tickets weren't selling out anymore.

Sure, the group continued on, and they still have a loyal fanbase, but it's much smaller. Nobody even thinks of them anymore when you mention modern country music, other than in the context of, "Oh, remember when the Dixie Chicks were on the radio for what seemed like 6 times every hour?"

Also, their statements weren't done out of bravery. It's not like they said, "Fuck our fame and fuck the money that goes with it. We're going to be ourselves and state our true opinions." They were legitimately shocked by the fallout. They were so naive that they believed it was safe to America-bash while in front of a foreign audience, because it wouldn't get back to anyone in the US (lol).

They just had an incredibly poor understanding of their fanbase. Sometimes that can happen when you rocket up into extreme popularity and don't quite know the exact reasons for your own appeal. I was a country music fan for 10 years when this happened. I could have told them exactly what not to say if they didn't want to fuck up their own appeal. It wasn't rocket science. The typical country fan just doesn't want to hear anything subversive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Still not as bad of a decision as the Dixie Chicks -- a super-popular country music act -- to criticize President Bush and the US while performing abroad.

Did they not understand that, especially in the early 2000s, that the America-bashing hippy act wasn't going to play well to their customer base?

Honestly, they must be content. The right is more forgiving than the left. Had they jumped on board with Trump, who was openly railing against the Bush era policies they criticized, they could have gotten right back in. If they said Trump is saying what we were saying, they’d have been headlining shows again. No doubt they lost a billion dollars.

Load Metric
    Rudy did a lot for NYC, though. He was a great leader during NYC's toughest time -- 9/11 -- and was wildly popular for it. Furthermore, if you like Times Square and the fact that you can visit it without getting mugged, you have him to thank. He transformed it from a decades-long dangerous shithole to a bustling and incredibly safe tourist mecca.

timeline:

80s/90s NYC: *flourishing global capital of culture and art and finance*
    Rudy: "Lets turn Times Square into Disneyland and militarize police through infinite budgets and Tom Clancy larping."
    Everyone Cool In NYC: lmao fuck this *moves*
    Conservatives Who Learned Almost Everything They Know About NYC From Sex In The City: "Rudy was such a brave and noble hero, cancel culture ruined NYC."

Load Metric
    I haven't commented much on Rudy since he became a huge Trump supporter.

I'll comment now.

Rudy isn't all there anymore. He hasn't been the same since the epic failure of his 2008 Presidential campaign, which underperformed beyond anyone's wildest dreams (though Jeb Bush in 2016 was a close second).

Over the past 12 years, he just hasn't been quite right. He's like the washed up 1980s poker pro who was good back in the day, but is a fish in pretty much any modern mid-stakes game where he sits. You want to believe he's still good, but you know in your heart that he just doesn't have it anymore.

Rudy did a lot for NYC, though. He was a great leader during NYC's toughest time -- 9/11 -- and was wildly popular for it. Furthermore, if you like Times Square and the fact that you can visit it without getting mugged, you have him to thank. He transformed it from a decades-long dangerous shithole to a bustling and incredibly safe tourist mecca. He also totally cleaned up the disasterous budget inherited from awful Mayor David Dinkins, and changed a huge deficit into a huge surplus.

Had Rudy ridden off into the sunset after he left office in 2001 -- at the age of 57 -- he could have been universally remembered as a great historical figure of the '90s. Instead, now much of his identity has been replaced by the impression of being a Trump yes-man, and that's kinda sad.

With that said, the media's TDS has caused them to attack Rudy viciously, and you know they wouldn't be even 10% as aggressive if he disliked Trump. Look how nicely they handle de Blasio, who is an absolute fool (and an anti-Semite).
    Wow! What a fucking copout apologia for someone who has completely abandoned any decency or respect for the truth in order to promote the agenda of a demogogic wannabe dictactor as a means to (1) remain politically relevant, and (2) cash in on Trump’s political gravy train.

Seriously, Druff. You so readily give passes to abhorantly bad actors on the conservative side of the political spectrum with such ease while readily assigning the worst motives to those on the left, you continue to utterly destroy your supposed brand for being “fair” and “objective” in commenting on such political figures and related matters.

:sad
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    They just had an incredibly poor understanding of their fanbase.
    No, they just chose conscience over commercial success. They never regretted what they did.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    They just had an incredibly poor understanding of their fanbase.
    No, they just chose conscience over commercial success. They never regretted what they did.
    You and I will never know if they actually regretted it, because we're not in their heads.

Even if they claim to have no regrets, that's meaningless because the damage was already done by that point.

The fact that the anti-Bush and anti-war comments were on foreign soil was very telling. They performed a ton of times in front of domestic audiences and never said a peep about it, because they knew it would be poorly received. They stupidly thought they were "safe" to say it in the UK, and somehow it wouldn't kill their careers back home, which was idiotic, but that seemed to be the thought process. If they really wanted to be publicly anti-war/anti-Bush out of principle, they would have spoken up long beforehand while in the US.

They also admitted to have been genuinely shocked by the severity of the reaction back home. None of them were expecting it.

By the time the swift fallout had taken place, it was too late to apologize or take anything back. Their true colors were known, and the horse was out of the barn. At that point, the only real option was to stand by their comments, and hope to retain the portion of fans who either agreed with them or didn't care about their remarks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Rudy did a lot for NYC, though. He was a great leader during NYC's toughest time -- 9/11 -- and was wildly popular for it. Furthermore, if you like Times Square and the fact that you can visit it without getting mugged, you have him to thank. He transformed it from a decades-long dangerous shithole to a bustling and incredibly safe tourist mecca.

timeline:

80s/90s NYC: *flourishing global capital of culture and art and finance*
    Rudy: "Lets turn Times Square into Disneyland and militarize police through infinite budgets and Tom Clancy larping."
    Everyone Cool In NYC: lmao fuck this *moves*
    Conservatives Who Learned Almost Everything They Know About NYC From Sex In The City: "Rudy was such a brave and noble hero, cancel culture ruined NYC."
    Nice revisionist history, but Rudy was incredibly popular in NYC for his Times Square cleanup, and then he got even more popular after his handling of 9/11.

The cleanup of Times Square not only revitalized the immediate area, but it had a large impact on the outlying areas of Manhattan. Remember all the horror stories about Central Park after the sun went down? That became mostly safe, as well.

As I mentioned, he also completely turned around the budget ruined by Dinkins.

I understand that TDS has twisted people's minds into hating Rudy and everything he's done in his life, but let's be reasonable here. He was great for NYC in the 1990s, which frankly was a huge mess when he came into office.

Thread Information