Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani caught on video for Borat movie trying to rub one out in private presence of hot young journalist

Load Metric
    Druff, post some examples of funny conservative humor that you think is overlooked due to the lamestream media and Soros.

Most just aren't funny, and you get complete has beens like Dennis Miller who make the career pivot out of sheer desperation.

Would love to see what I'm missing.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Druff, post some examples of funny conservative humor that you think is overlooked due to the lamestream media and Soros.

Most just aren't funny, and you get complete has beens like Dennis Miller who make the career pivot out of sheer desperation.

im sure its a total coincidence that humor relies largely on emotional intelligence.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Baron Cohen is a comedic coward. For all his outrageousness, he's terrified of making the left look bad, because the basic line nowadays in comedy is that you're helping Trump and the Republicans if you give them any material they can use to mock the left. Therefore, that material is off-limits, unless you're someone like Dave Chapelle who truly doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.
    Why don't you mock the right as often as you mock the left?

Because you think the left is more ridiculous.

Cohen seems to feel the opposite, or maybe he just wants his movie to be as successful as possible and thinks idiot republicans do better than idiot democrats. Probably both.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The movie was pretty fuckin terrible. First movie uggge, no one had ever seen anything like it, beautiful, powerful. This one sad, weak, sleepy, complete disaster.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so many anti-semitic muslims dictating policy in america rn people, where is the outcry?

Counterpoint PFA
    Name:  yoh.gif
Views: 287
Size:  24.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

When did I say "conservative humor" is overlooked? I said that comedians are under pressure not to insult leftist positions and Democratic politicians, and most are too cowardly to push the envelope, and do it anyway.

There isn't a shortage of conservative humor. I find plenty all over the internet. But there's a huge shortage of mainstream comedians making fun of the left. Understand yet, or do I need to spell it out for you more carefully?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im sure its a total coincidence that humor relies largely on emotional intelligence.
    If you and your leftist buddies are so emotionally intelligent, you should be able to take your side being mocked without panicking that it's going to help Trump and destroy the world.

Notice that conservatives aren't complaining about being mocked. They just want comedians to be willing to mock both sides, whenever the opportunity arises.

It's the left which screeches "OMG U ARE VALIDATING HATE" whenever their side is mocked, so the comedians have to fall in line or be cancelled. Unless they're black like Dave Chapelle, in which case they can kinda get away with it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh, and now I'm reading about a scene where Borat goes to a Christian "women's health center" and has his "daughter" character tell them that her father "put a baby inside her". The gag is that the "baby" was an ornament of infant she accidentally swallowed, and that her dad (Borat) gave her the cupcake with the ornament on it.

So we're supposed to somehow laugh at the awful dilemma of a pro-life Christian clinic worker having to decide whether or not to counsel this girl to abort what they think is an incestuous baby. Hilarious stuff, huh?

Also, super duper brave in 2020 to make fun of white Christians! Such artistic chances that Sascha Baron Cohen is taking!!!!

Is there any doubt that this movie is a leftist propaganda piece? Pathetic. Since when has abortion been a laugh riot?

Notice Baron Cohen doesn't consider doing a routine where his daughter goes into an Oregon abortion clinic and wants to abort a healthy baby days away from the due date. This is 100% legal, by the way. Instead, we get to see those horrible, evil Christians speaking about the sanctity of human life. Oh, the humanity!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh, and now I'm reading about a scene where Borat goes to a Christian "women's health center" and has his "daughter" character tell them that her father "put a baby inside her". The gag is that the "baby" was an ornament of infant she accidentally swallowed, and that her dad (Borat) gave her the cupcake with the ornament on it.

So we're supposed to somehow laugh at the awful dilemma of a pro-life Christian clinic worker having to decide whether or not to counsel this girl to abort what they think is an incestuous baby. Hilarious stuff, huh?

Also, super duper brave in 2020 to make fun of white Christians! Such artistic chances that Sascha Baron Cohen is taking!!!!

Is there any doubt that this movie is a leftist propaganda piece? Pathetic. Since when has abortion been a laugh riot?

Notice Baron Cohen doesn't consider doing a routine where his daughter goes into an Oregon abortion clinic and wants to abort a healthy baby days away from the due date. This is 100% legal, by the way. Instead, we get to see those horrible, evil Christians speaking about the sanctity of human life. Oh, the humanity!
    Funny how lefties want the US to be like Europe, except when it comes to abortion.

Load Metric

When did I say "conservative humor" is overlooked? I said that comedians are under pressure not to insult leftist positions and Democratic politicians, and most are too cowardly to push the envelope, and do it anyway.

There isn't a shortage of conservative humor. I find plenty all over the internet. But there's a huge shortage of mainstream comedians making fun of the left. Understand yet, or do I need to spell it out for you more carefully?
    Cool. So post some that you like.

If it's funny, even better.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    godmode:

you cant pick jeff foxworthy or larry the cable guy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Cool. So post some that you like.

If it's funny, even better.
    Already done so: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...arodies-thread

It's right-libertarian rather than fully conservative, but close enough. The themes of most of these videos are making fun of the left. Dude is very talented in that he makes all of these with no actors besides himself, and a very small budget.

But this is all irrelevant, because I'm not complaining about the lack of conservative-leaning humor. On the internet, there's plenty. The complaint is the lack of criticism/mocking of the left from mainstream comedians.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comedians are under no pressure from anyone.
    Pointing out what is funny is the game. That's it
    The only pressure they face is being funny.
    Who is bringing this pressure? How would that play out?
    You better spell it out.

"Most are too cowardly but do it anyway?"
    Comedians are cowardly? Nope. They do it anyway?
    Is someone paying them to tow the line?

Twisted thinking

You are on the wrong side. Shame on you for
    defending a lying creep as your leader.

That makes you a liar
    Last edited by limitles; 10-24-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    les, why the weird posting style?

It always looks like you're writing bad poetry, and it's difficult to read.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Comedians are under no pressure from anyone.
    Pointing out what is funny is the game. That's it
    The only pressure they face is being funny.
    Who is bringing this pressure? How would that play out?
    You better spell it

Social justice weirdos who don’t know funny bring the pressure....happens all the time

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Cannot believe Patrice Oneal been dead over 9 years..wow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Social justice weirdos who don’t know funny bring the pressure....happens all the time

I said the only pressure they are under is to be funny. This is stand up comedians.
    No hyphen sorry mumbles.

Stand ups get immediate feedback. If a joke works it stays.
    Most big name stand-ups do not rely on political humour.
    They know the political make up is near 50/50
    Why alienate half the audience?

That being said it's hard for a comic to totally ignore the news
    of the day but most try to keep it to a minimum

The more absurd the news of the day is the harder it is to ignore.

Thread Information