Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudy Giuliani caught on video for Borat movie trying to rub one out in private presence of hot young journalist

Load Metric

Rudy Giuliani caught on video for Borat movie trying to rub one out in private presence of hot young journalist

Was he perhaps jealous of Jeffrey Toobin’s now-infamous Zoom call?

Comments

TheXFactor: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe To American Regime For Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And Obama is secretly gay...so what?

Load Metric
    This shit is gonna be GOLD

Load Metric
    He was just tucking in his shirt!!!!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    He was just tucking in his shirt!!!!
    Yeah I was also just tucking in my shirt!

Name:  Jeffrey-Toobin-CNN.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  30.1 KB

Load Metric
    Whenever I tuck in my shirt I always make sure I’m lying on my back first. -said no one ever

Load Metric
    Instead of being targeted by the Russians, Rudy was targeted by Borat.

Give the guy a hand.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean, we will have to see the movie, but even that can be heavily edited to remove context.

I don't even see the scandal here. Rudy separated from his wife a year ago.

The actress setting him up was 24. She was "playing a 15-year-old" but she didn't claim that age to Rudy. It doesn't matter what age they're claiming she plays in the movie.

I don't want to comment too much, because maybe when it comes out, he's really just jerking off under his pants when the meeting between him and the girl is supposed to be completely platonic.

If she feigned sexual interest in him, and he started jerking off, and they got it on camera, that's actually pretty nasty and not funny at all. Would such a trick be funny if done to a prominent Democratic figure?

Load Metric
    Would such a trick be funny if done to a prominent Democratic figure?
    That's exactly what I was saying! They need to give equal time to allow for a Democratic figure to jerk off to a fake journalist.

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    TRUMP 2024!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great job again by Sascha Baron Cohen for going after only Republican political figures, though.

No Democrat could ever be tricked into doing/saying stupid things, you see, so they have to only target 100% Republicans.

Entertainment and media industry not the slightest bit biased, though, and it's just that Democrats are always more dignified and reasonable.

Load Metric
    I've been saying for years that Borat is fake news and should not be taken seriously, but nobody will listen to me.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

nunbeater: lmao
    TRUMP 2024!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Would such a trick be funny if done to a prominent Democratic figure?
    That's exactly what I was saying! They need to give equal time to allow for a Democratic figure to jerk off to a fake journalist.
    They actually should.

Load Metric
    Great job again by Sascha Baron Cohen for going after only Republican political figures, though.

No Democrat could ever be tricked into doing/saying stupid things, you see, so they have to only target 100% Republicans.

Entertainment and media industry not the slightest bit biased, though, and it's just that Democrats are always more dignified and reasonable.
    His character Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello on "Who is America?" was a pretty good satire of insufferable liberals.

However, the big difference is that he didn't use the character to catch left-wingers in a gotcha moment which is his MO with right-wingers.

That's not Alex Jones in the thumbnail for that video, by the way. Looks so much like him.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I think even the cult will give you a pass and allow the humor to come through on this one. Did you enjoy Anthony Weiner's life falling apart, or were you waiting for a republican with a penis-themed name (say, Dick Cheney?) to have a sex scandal unfold before tuning in?

Does Team Retard really have you waddling to Rudy Giuliani's defense? Fox News can't even coax sanity out of that lunatic anymore.

Cohen did have a ridiculous liberal caricature in his last 'Who is America?' series, which admittedly, was mainly used to highlight how stupid and racist your fellow MAGAtards are.

Some pokes at political correctness though, but definitely on balance WAY too triggering for you.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    If she feigned sexual interest in him, and he started jerking off, and they got it on camera, that's actually pretty nasty and not funny at all. Would such a trick be funny if done to a prominent Democratic figure?
    To answer your question. Yes, it would be fucking hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

His character Dr. Nira Cain-N'Degeocello on "Who is America?" was a pretty good satire of insufferable liberals.

However, the big difference is that he didn't use the character to catch left-wingers in a gotcha moment which is his MO with right-wingers.

That's not Alex Jones in the thumbnail for that video, by the way. Looks so much like him.
    Not a bad clip, but as you said, this wasn't meant to humiliate anyone on the left. He didn't even humiliate average Joes on the left (something he also loves to do to those on the right). The entire clip only featured two people -- a conservative, who came off as angry and pompous, and a black rapper, who came off as mild-mannered and reasonable.

While Cohen's character itself was indeed conceived to mock ridiculous academic liberals, he was careful to be gentle enough to where no real human beings on the left were made to look bad.

Now imagine if he took this character to a college campus and tried to get collegiate left-wingers to take him seriously (and say dumb things themselves). Imagine if he somehow met up with AOC or some other beloved left-wing politician, and got them on board with his ridiculous psychobabble.

He's perfectly capable of that. Cohen is a great prankster and can think quickly on his feet. Sadly he's also a political coward, and is afraid to make comedy about both sides. Comedians didn't use to be this spineless.

You're right about that guy looking like Alex Jones, btw.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I think even the cult will give you a pass and allow the humor to come through on this one. Did you enjoy Anthony Weiner's life falling apart, or were you waiting for a republican with a penis-themed name (say, Dick Cheney?) to have a sex scandal unfold before tuning in?

Does Team Retard really have you waddling to Rudy Giuliani's defense? Fox News can't even coax sanity out of that lunatic anymore.

Cohen did have a ridiculous liberal caricature in his last 'Who is America?' series, which admittedly, was mainly used to highlight how stupid and racist your fellow MAGAtards are.

Some pokes at political correctness though, but definitely on balance WAY too triggering for you.

Where is the scandal? It looks like an attractive woman in her 20s invited Giuliani up to his room, implied he was going to get some, had drinks with him, and got him to jerk off with a hidden camera there.

It's not like this was done to someone who claimed to be puritanical, or a gay sexual setup was done to a homophobe in the closet.

They set up a single (and famous) old man to go up and bang a hot young chick, and then barged in on him jerking off. Yawn. This same trick could easily be pulled on just about every single male Democratic politician.

LOL at the articles talking about the character being 15, even though she didn't tell Giuliani she was supposed to be 15, and even though the actress herself is 24.

The media is so desperate these days for any scandal, so we can forget about Hunter Biden.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: but Hunter's emails

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The problem isn’t that it makes Rudy look bad, which it does, it’s that it’s not actually funny.

Yeah it’s fun to mess with Rudy but
    I want Borat to be funny.

Thread Information