Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Betonline & Sportsbetting.ag hacked

  1. #1
    Bronze DutchDoDo's Avatar
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    118

    Betonline & Sportsbetting.ag hacked

    Apparently Betonline & Sportsbetting.ag are under an aggressive cyber attack, down for days now..... funds safe?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1879
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,766
    My understanding ďby someone who would knowĒ is a team of hackers got in the site and weíre looking to extort the site. The funds are safe but the website is a train wreck and they only option they had was for a hard plug pull.

    Good news is funds are safe

    Bad news is they kind of fucked and despite what they saying have no idea when they can figure it out and reopen.

  3. #3
    Back up and running. Or at least I can log in to my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

  4. #4
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    589
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,833
    wouldíve been lol if trumpís October surprise was shutting down all offshore books and seizing funds.

  5. #5
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    548
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    My understanding “by someone who would know” is a team of hackers got in the site and we’re looking to extort the site. The funds are safe but the website is a train wreck and they only option they had was for a hard plug pull.

    Good news is funds are safe

    Bad news is they kind of fucked and despite what they saying have no idea when they can figure it out and reopen.
    This isnt even close to true to what happened



    Not calling you out but I pretty much have talked to the owner once a week for the past 12 years.


    That's real talk

  6. #6
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    548
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    would’ve been lol if trump’s October surprise was shutting down all offshore books and seizing funds.
    I can see something like this happening sooner than later

    These legal shops want all the biz. A license isn't cheap.

    In the next 2 years

  7. #7
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1879
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    My understanding ďby someone who would knowĒ is a team of hackers got in the site and weíre looking to extort the site. The funds are safe but the website is a train wreck and they only option they had was for a hard plug pull.

    Good news is funds are safe

    Bad news is they kind of fucked and despite what they saying have no idea when they can figure it out and reopen.
    This isnt even close to true to what happened



    Not calling you out but I pretty much have talked to the owner once a week for the past 12 years.


    That's real talk

    Iím two steps removed from the owner so unless heís telling people different things Iím not sure what to say.

  8. #8
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDoDo View Post
    Apparently Betonline & Sportsbetting.ag are under an aggressive cyber attack, down for days now..... funds safe?
    While I know they arenít perfect how the fuck these sites arenít using Cloudflare or something similar to shut down the DDOS crap. CF has their issues like a few months ago when some idiot pushed an update that literally took down 1/4 of the Internet because it caused a massive memory leak problem on major router hubs. They usually have the backbone capability to block everything but a major cyberattack from what would require a nation state level attack.

  9. #9
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    wouldíve been lol if trumpís October surprise was shutting down all offshore books and seizing funds.
    I can see something like this happening sooner than later

    These legal shops want all the biz. A license isn't cheap.

    In the next 2 years
    Given the political atmosphere itís more likely to happen with the Dems in office. Letís not forget the GOP may have snuck in UIGEA but it was Obama, Holder and his little Indian bitch US Atty Preet Bhara who actively effected Black Friday to occur and left most of us still stuck playing grey/black market 9 1/2 yrs later.

  10. #10
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    548
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

    This isnt even close to true to what happened



    Not calling you out but I pretty much have talked to the owner once a week for the past 12 years.


    That's real talk

    Iím two steps removed from the owner so unless heís telling people different things Iím not sure what to say.
    Do you know were BOL is located?

  11. #11
    So BOL Classic mobile is wonky. It’s not offering any lines just live. So I go to BOL twitter for the latest poop.

    I was unaware of the attitude. Mocking Dalton today. Dodgers the other day. Hardly objective. Entertainment on tap.


    All this reminds me of a theory I subscribe to. Sort of a David Portnoy theorem.

    All sports media outlets will be shills for one book or another

    If I figured it out you know the BOL boys know the score too. We will see. I’m not thrilled

  12. #12
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    548
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    So BOL Classic mobile is wonky. It’s not offering any lines just live. So I go to BOL twitter for the latest poop.

    I was unaware of the attitude. Mocking Dalton today. Dodgers the other day. Hardly objective. Entertainment on tap.


    All this reminds me of a theory I subscribe to. Sort of a David Portnoy theorem.

    All sports media outlets will be shills for one book or another

    If I figured it out you know the BOL boys know the score too. We will see. I’m not thrilled
    I Petey DC'd that game all Alt lines all Arizona I have Arizona -6.5 for game +260 Had them -2.5 First Half also

    Ill leave this tidbit here Arizona has one of the best defenses in the NFL. I don't buy the gimmick Offense.

    That defense is 100000% real.

    Sorry if you took Over tonight like the whole world did especially after 4 unders in a row.

    Don't ever doubt JG from BOL your money is safe and everything will be back to normal by Thursday

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    So BOL Classic mobile is wonky. It’s not offering any lines just live. So I go to BOL twitter for the latest poop.

    I was unaware of the attitude. Mocking Dalton today. Dodgers the other day. Hardly objective. Entertainment on tap.


    All this reminds me of a theory I subscribe to. Sort of a David Portnoy theorem.

    All sports media outlets will be shills for one book or another

    If I figured it out you know the BOL boys know the score too. We will see. I’m not thrilled
    I Petey DC'd that game all Alt lines all Arizona I have Arizona -6.5 for game +260 Had them -2.5 First Half also

    Ill leave this tidbit here Arizona has one of the best defenses in the NFL. I don't buy the gimmick Offense.

    That defense is 100000% real.

    Sorry if you took Over tonight like the whole world did especially after 4 unders in a row.

    Don't ever doubt JG from BOL your money is safe
    What I’m saying is every book will have an entertainment component. Maybe JG has a show like Sam Rothstein in Casino. Complete with the JG dancers.

    Or they partner with Fox Sports. Half kidding. Who know?

    I’m also watching this piece of shit NFL game. I caught Cards +120 before the first score of the game. I have no idea why I’m not doing something more fun like cleaning the garage.

    Name:  8F3BF5F3-5ECE-4EBC-9588-07E44E08720E.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  79.9 KB

    Yeah, I’m gonna shoot off my profit on that ludicrous total

    You seem to be avoiding my questions in the other thread. You need my pager number?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDoDo View Post
    Apparently Betonline & Sportsbetting.ag are under an aggressive cyber attack, down for days now..... funds safe?
    While I know they arenít perfect how the fuck these sites arenít using Cloudflare or something similar to shut down the DDOS crap. CF has their issues like a few months ago when some idiot pushed an update that literally took down 1/4 of the Internet because it caused a massive memory leak problem on major router hubs. They usually have the backbone capability to block everything but a major cyberattack from what would require a nation state level attack.
    This is useless if the hackers know your ip address.

    The ip addy leads straight to the server, bypassing cloudflare.

    It would then be up to the hosting farm where the server is located to mitigate the attack.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Betonline Fuck off!
    By donkeykilla in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2018, 01:34 AM
  2. Sportsbetting with jsizzle
    By jsearles22 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 05:18 PM
  3. **OFFICIAL**Sportsbetting with Jsizzle**
    By Ricky in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:40 PM
  4. Oops! Star of CNBC Reality Show about sportsbetting expert is a scammer & fraud
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:30 AM
  5. BetOnline Steals
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:25 AM

Tags for this Thread