Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: *** Official Political Wagering Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    People seem to be lining up behind this. Seems like a waste of time to me
    i think the equity here... is if trump creates circumstances even more destructive than yesterdays in the next 2 weeks, the democrats can hang that albatross around republican necks for like, a generation or two.

Comments

PLOL:

OSA: Think once he conceds theres really nothing more to be done
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Once again, Pelosi is a political genius. Instead of saying NO to impeachment, she just passes the ball to Pence.
    Impeachment is way more live than 25th imo. Pence has future political ambitions, perhaps even a 2024 run for president.

Load Metric
    Agreed that 25th amendment is not happening
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pelosi: I just seem some more time to think about this.
    Dems: Well how much longer?
    Pelosi: No longer than a month. Two tops
    this is spot on...all we have to do is have her play defense for two weeks on this which she has shown in the past she is better than the great supersonic gary payton at...

i mean im at basically EVEN money on this right now...i like my price...

Load Metric
    We might get an answer as soon as today. Things are moving fast and it looks like this one will be an L. Might trade out and spare myself 30 cents.

Gonna hold on to my "Trump won't file to run this year" shares, and "Trump will complete first term" shares.

Comments

JeffDime: Good idea. He can’t count on Pence to pardon him. Looks like he will make it to the 20th. Pardon himself.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    It sounds like there are people in the administration who are intent on isolating Trump and running out the clock. Preventing him from starting a nuclear Holocaust by tossing him McDonalds’s Double Cheeseburgers as treats for being a good doggie. What’s crazy is I think I’m being mostly serious, that is the fucking strategy.

Pence is a fucking idiot, he is way too conservative to win the Presidency. He would never get enough independents. His best chance was to invoke the 25th and he at least would be President for a week or so.

I do think it’s probable that the House will vote to Impeach in rather short order, maybe Monday. It will be basically a censure vote as the Senate has been adjourned until the 19th. However, Trump (99.9% sure) will be the only President impeached twice. While no chance of removal, the house Dems can say they did what they could.

Comments

PLOL:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We might get an answer as soon as today. Things are moving fast and it looks like this one will be an L. Might trade out and spare myself 30 cents.

Gonna hold on to my "Trump won't file to run this year" shares, and "Trump will complete first term" shares.
    doing the same...really surprised on this one...thought this was more DC bullshit...funny now is the time that they're choosing to be competent in their duties as lawmakers...

Comments

PLOL: Sorry for the L

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  plop.PNG
Views: 155
Size:  1.3 KB

no sorrys in gambbbbbbbboling PLOP...you know that

was a helluva bet at even money to bet that these morons would actually get their shit together in less than 2 weeks to do this...never in a million years did i think that would happen...

im still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead on your advice...now onto the NYC mayor shit!!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Anyone here smart enough to bet on Youngkin v McAuliffe in VA governors race?

Very late obviously, but I kind of like Youngkin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Last two polls:

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe FOX News Youngkin 53, McAuliffe 45 Youngkin +8

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe Washington Post* Youngkin 48, McAuliffe 49 McAuliffe +1

Whatever you decide, do NOT specify your choice, unless you want a post like 5 minutes later from Walter asking you to bet $500.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Last two polls:

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe FOX News Youngkin 53, McAuliffe 45 Youngkin +8

Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe Washington Post* Youngkin 48, McAuliffe 49 McAuliffe +1

Whatever you decide, do NOT specify your choice, unless you want a post like 5 minutes later from Walter asking you to bet $500.

That dude that got bodyslammed in Montana years ago even thinks bet on red

Diamond
    Load Metric
    duped_by_smollet: "ya i guess the white supremacists are getting emboldened"

where is that guy? has he been around or is it sloppy joe doing all the 30 year old propaganda guzzling libtard work

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    duped_by_smollet: "ya i guess the white supremacists are getting emboldened"

where is that guy? has he been around or is it sloppy joe doing all the 30 year old propaganda guzzling libtard work
    Sounds like they were plants. Mcauliffe, himself a "Clinton-ite," has too many working on his staff.

Load Metric

I don’t know who’s going to win, but I know it’s not predictive of the midterms or of the 2024 presidential race, even though the talking heads will fill tv time babbling about what the result “means.”

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information