Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Anna Khait antagonizing the Deep State and risking being suicided??

Load Metric
    Anna's smoking crack.

Trump doesn't believe in God.

Trump claims he IS God.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Anna's smoking crack.

Trump doesn't believe in God.

Trump claims he IS God.

What is actually, if you read these some of the posts are hilarious haha....

Load Metric
    Did Druff say something on radio? I don’t see a post she’s referring to.

Load Metric
    I was also curious if ftpjesus feels Druff is now safe from being suicided by the Deep State now that Anna has labeled him a fraud? He’s on their good side and can enjoy Hanukkah now, correct? Nothing worse than being chased by deep state agents when you’re trying to enjoy the holidays.

Comments

garrett: lol

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Did Druff say something on radio? I don’t see a post she’s referring to.

i think i might be able to take credit for this, pretty sure I saw her while blacked out this wknd. may have told her how easy it is to crush libtards here, dunno, blacked out

Comments

BCR: It appears Druff did a radio segment about her.

ftpjesus: Could somebody get her to clarify what the hell is a pre conditioned folk?? Did she mean PreExisting??

Diamond
    Load Metric

way to go druff, great timing moron

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

way to go druff, great timing moron
    I didn’t listen to it. I just see it in description, so I’m assuming that is what she’s referring to.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The segment was about her crazy rally, the vaccine part was only briefly mentioned.

Funny that she seems to have focused upon only that part.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The segment was about her crazy rally, the vaccine part was only briefly mentioned.

Funny that she seems to have focused upon only that part.
    Wow. Just listened. That was a very minor part. I guess you can’t really object to the rest as it’s opinion as far as her bizarre behavior.

The part where you said possibly it’s calculated. When she started talking about wizards, I had the same idea. I mean that’s so far off the deep end or really putting on a show.

I never really paid attention to her until the election when her Twitter would get bumped here and I’d see it in predict comments also. She came into scene after I quit paying attention to televised poker or watching survivor anymore. I remember her name and that she was very pretty, but that’s it.

I noticed she mentioned feeling like she was back in Soviet Union. She seemed too young, but was born there in 88, so recalling anything about it considering it dissolved when she was 3 is a little silly, but she wasn’t lying.

Do you know anything of her background? Was she a Jew? I was wondering if it was a hustle and she was the kid of some Russian Gypsies or something and looked up that last name and Russia and all that came up were Jewish people with her name on genealogy sites.

It’s possible her family Americanized it, but figured if you met her and talked with her on radio before, maybe it would have came up, plus she was in poker world where that would have been likely known. Would make her extreme evangelical conversion even a bit stranger.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'd have to go back to the old shows and listen again. I forgot a lot of the details of her life, other than knowing she was from Russia.

I am still trying to wrap my head around what's going on with her. I know that she was one of those pretty girls who wanted to be famous, and thought poker might be an "in" for her. Unfortunately, she was a bit too young to have been part of the original poker boom, and by the time she found it (well into the 2010s), it was too late. At that point, you weren't going to make a big name for yourself as a pretty girl in poker unless you also had real results to go with it.

She was somewhat able to parlay that into her Survivor appearance, though. Up to that point, her trajectory was fairly typical. I never begrudged any of the pretty girls for attempting to use poker as a springboard to other things. Had I been a young pretty girl in the 2000s instead of a 30s dude, I would have done the same.

However, this turn into the MAGA and Jesus fanaticism is kinda baffling. She didn't use to be like this. Could it be her new "gimmick" to be famous, except this time aimed at more of a niche audience? Or has she really transformed into this? Or both? Hard to tell.

Everyone who has met her in person -- at least prior to the recent transformation -- has had good things to say about her. Unlike other pretty girls in poker, she never demanded attention or expected asskissing. She was nice, softspoken, and didn't seem to have any kind of ego.

Load Metric
    Yeah, she is strange. I just assumed she was authentic, but I didn’t know anything about her. I mean I grew up with evangelical parents, and she was out there, but so were a lot of people and she seemed to know the lingo.

Usually those extreme conversions have a backstory that they want to tell. From what you said in radio she disappeared and reappeared straight up preacher girl with no why?

I took her at face value. She just started to feel a little inauthentic or she’s really not well. I mean she lives in NYC and has more of a Southern Baptist/Pentecostal vibe going. Like if you asked me about Trump’s spiritual advisor Florida chick who is married to Journey keyboardist, I know she’s 100% grifter. That whole Florida prosperity doctrine shit that’s always been around

Not sure with her though. Let’s face it, neither of us would know her name if she weighed 200lbs. She’s kind of a Twitter window into that really extreme evangelical world that has a nice view as she’s good looking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'd have to go back to the old shows and listen again. I forgot a lot of the details of her life, other than knowing she was from Russia.

I am still trying to wrap my head around what's going on with her. I know that she was one of those pretty girls who wanted to be famous, and thought poker might be an "in" for her. Unfortunately, she was a bit too young to have been part of the original poker boom, and by the time she found it (well into the 2010s), it was too late. At that point, you weren't going to make a big name for yourself as a pretty girl in poker unless you also had real results to go with it.

She was somewhat able to parlay that into her Survivor appearance, though. Up to that point, her trajectory was fairly typical. I never begrudged any of the pretty girls for attempting to use poker as a springboard to other things. Had I been a young pretty girl in the 2000s instead of a 30s dude, I would have done the same.

However, this turn into the MAGA and Jesus fanaticism is kinda baffling. She didn't use to be like this. Could it be her new "gimmick" to be famous, except this time aimed at more of a niche audience? Or has she really transformed into this? Or both? Hard to tell.

Everyone who has met her in person -- at least prior to the recent transformation -- has had good things to say about her. Unlike other pretty girls in poker, she never demanded attention or expected asskissing. She was nice, softspoken, and didn't seem to have any kind of ego.
    Not gonna lie I was kinda surprised when she turned into a rabid pitbull bitch on Twitter towards Druff. Ok I get why she’s doing it but she’s lashing out at the wrong targets now. It’s like anybody who questions her is a “fraud”. Sigh.

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_2131.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  223.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    wonder how she will fire those rounds considering she is holding a painball gun
    Dont know about the paintball weapon but shes still got nice pair of cannonballs up front..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Props to ftpjesus, who fortunately avoided going DD recently from COVID.

But not just for that.

The thread title is, "Is Anna Khait antagonizing the Deep State and risking being suicided??", which I thought was ridiculous, but I decided to be nice and not say anything.

Well, looks like he was at least partially right.

Yes, Anna is indeed antagonizing the Deep State, and was indeed under investigation for it. Her target? The FBI. She was working with Project Veritas, the conservative group which makes undercover videos to expose bad actors on the left. Supposedly Khait was feigning interest in FBI agents in order to uncover Deep State conspiracies, while secretly recording.

Source?

The NY Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/u...t-veritas.html

I would support something like Project Veritas in theory, but they've gone way off the rails in recent times, and can't really be trusted anymore. I guess they needed a pretty girl to seduce potential targets, and they got a very dedicated one in Anna.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Female undercover operatives arranged dates with the F.B.I. employees with the aim of secretly recording them making disparaging comments about Mr. Trump.

One woman living at the house, Anna Khait, was part of several operations against various targets, including a State Department employee. A former Project Veritas employee and another person identified the woman who targeted the State Department employee as Ms. Khait.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Name:  IMG_2131.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  223.6 KB
    Is this Brandon Drexel? Completely shameful to present yourself in public with such a repulsive double chin. The look of a McDonalds or Burger King Guy

Anna Khait has a flat ass and wears granny panties

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Evidence of the granny panties?

Also, in Brandon's defense, everyone looks like they have a double chin when photographed from below like that, unelss they're really skinny.

Thread Information