Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Anna Khait antagonizing the Deep State and risking being suicided??

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

God is omnipresent. God does not interfere with much if anything.

So she can just say it was stolen by the DEVIL!!!

She’s a kook...with nice boobs.
    So God lies to real prophets? He is aware of what’s to come, right?

I was raised getting dragged to church. I don’t recall that part.
    Humans have free will...right? If so, god cannot tell the future.

TBH, god is pretty much baloney...and if not baloney, he/she most likely creates stuff just to see how it runs out...throw in an apocalypse here and there for the lulz.

Load Metric

So God lies to real prophets? He is aware of what’s to come, right?

I was raised getting dragged to church. I don’t recall that part.

TBH, god is pretty much baloney...and if not baloney, he/she most likely creates stuff just to see how it runs out...throw in an apocalypse here and there for the lulz.
    I agree with the baloney part, but they kind of have a whole book, the one they’re most focused on atm, that is all about what’s certainly to come. It’s not this may happen. It’s a certainty.

I’ve never heard a Christian, ever, claim that God doesn’t know the future. Like I don’t think you’d get that answer out of a single minister ever.

Your argument isn’t anything I’ve ever heard

Banned
    Load Metric
    This question of free will vs. clairvoyance comes up a lot in pop culture

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    This question of free will vs. clairvoyance comes up a lot in pop culture

Yeah, it’s a conundrum I’ve seen explored, but not in Christianity. There is free will. But God knows which way you’ll eventually choose according to the script. We don’t. He does. That’s the plot. The entirety of their religion is based on a series of events occurring in the future that will foretell the eventual return. It’s not subject to what ifs or unless someone does this and alters the future instead. Obviously it’s mythology, but not to it’s adherents, and I don’t know how they reconcile prophets being wrong without disavowing the prophet as full of it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Tits look big to me, especially for her frame.

She has an hourglass figure, so there is some chance they are real, but probably not.
    Met her briefly in person at WSOP. Didn't notice the tits but I thought she looked better in person than the pictures.

I thought she was very pretty.

She was nice and not arrogant at all. This was like 5-6 years ago before the big Christian kick, btw.

Comments

garrett: lol... "This was like 5-6 years ago before the big Christian kick, btw" god needs love too bro =)...

Load Metric
    GOD IS GOD

Comments

Tellafriend: You’ve stepped up your game

Platinum
    Load Metric

I agree with the baloney part, but they kind of have a whole book, the one they’re most focused on atm, that is all about what’s certainly to come. It’s not this may happen. It’s a certainty.

I’ve never heard a Christian, ever, claim that God doesn’t know the future. Like I don’t think you’d get that answer out of a single minister ever.

If God was truly omniscient and controlled everything for everyone, that would be terrible.

Every single decision you made was already picked....God has made some really dull choices, like this post I am making.

So omnipresent seems to make more sense to me with us all having free will......I was raised catholic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Those titties might be deep fakes

Banned
    Load Metric

If God was truly omniscient and controlled everything for everyone, that would be terrible.

Every single decision you made was already picked....God has made some really dull choices, like this post I am making.

So omnipresent seems to make more sense to me with us all having free will......I was raised catholic.
    Even if you take omniscience out of the picture, there is a philosophic idea called determinism that raises the same problem.

If you could simulate the universe in a computer, you'd know the precise location and velocity of every single atom. From one second to the next you could project exactly how everything will behave, since you also know all the physical rules. Even complex systems like weather patterns would be easy to predict. You'll know exactly how certain planets and stars will form just based on initial conditions. You could observe an individual person's brain to know exactly what neurons are firing and what the outcome will be, and then which ones will fire next. That person's entire life can be mapped out. Everything that he ever does is predetermined. The real world could work the same way, even if nobody has access to the particle location/velocity information.

This is a very old idea. Maybe quantum mechanics punches a hole in it, since there does seem to be randomness going on at that scale.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Even if you take omniscience out of the picture, there is a philosophic idea called determinism that raises the same problem.

If you could simulate the universe in a computer, you'd know the precise location and velocity of every single atom. From one second to the next you could project exactly how everything will behave, since you also know all the physical rules. Even complex systems like weather patterns would be easy to predict. You'll know exactly how certain planets and stars will form just based on initial conditions. You could observe an individual person's brain to know exactly what neurons are firing and what the outcome will be, and then which ones will fire next. That person's entire life can be mapped out. Everything that he ever does is predetermined. The real world could work the same way, even if nobody has access to the particle location/velocity information.

This is a very old idea. Maybe quantum mechanics punches a hole in it, since there does seem to be randomness going on at that scale.
    You ever watch the show DEVS...all about this jumbo jumbo.

Watching BCRs spurs play right now vs MC....goooo Spurs.

Load Metric
    LOL...Anna is a complete nut job.

Trump is not the chosen one.

Show your tits or GTFO.

Load Metric

You ever watch the show DEVS...all about this jumbo jumbo.

Watching BCRs spurs play right now vs MC....goooo Spurs.

DEVS IS GOD

Silver
    Load Metric
    She’s either determined that it’s financially beneficial for her to promote Lord Trump or she’s a Russian spy sent here to sow discord. Just can’t figure out which it is.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Woman is batshit

Load Metric
    She's playing great and getting a lot more recognition than the losers on this
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    wonder how she will fire those rounds considering she is holding a painball gun
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information