Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Anna Khait antagonizing the Deep State and risking being suicided??

Load Metric

Is Anna Khait antagonizing the Deep State and risking being suicided??

Within the past several hours Anna has been posting on Twitter and YouTube documents and audio recordings of a CIA whistleblower who possibly has damning information regarding Obama Biden Clinton et all regarding the possible deliberate treason that potentially took out a huge contingent of Seal Team 6. Accusations included the exfil location was leaked to terrorists as it was a very small circle who knew the details of the operation that resulted in the death of the Tier I operatives who were involved in the op against OBL in Pakistan previously.

I’m not passing judgement on the validity of the information contained at this point but it does appear there’s a concerted effort to try and shut down the information release.

Anna is playing a dangerous game I’m afraid she’s about to end up in over her head and putting a huge target on her figuratively and literally.

Load Metric
    PM Garrett for his attorneys number. For yourself, not her.

Comments

Jayjami:

Sheesfaced:

Walter Sobchak: bingo

Load Metric
    Guys only pay attention to her because she is a female with big tits.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: mea culpa

Kuntmissioner: Medium tits

MumblesBadly: What Kuntmissioner said

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I could kinda see the killing of Osama was faked just based on the instant burial at sea etc, but the rest of it....beyond ridiculous stuff.

Load Metric
    Mega tits. Galaxy brain.

Comments

Shizzmoney: mega tits rep
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I could kinda see the killing of Osama was faked just based on the instant burial at sea etc, but the rest of it....beyond ridiculous stuff.
    Public didn't get to see pictures of Osama but "John McCain verified" lol good lord odds aren't 0

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Guys only pay attention to her because she is a female with big tits.

I get it but better than a guy with big tits

Last edited by limitles; 10-14-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im sorry, but im struggling to come up with reasons why this thread isn't retarded.

Dont take it personally op, perhaps im missing something...am i out of the loop?

Why Anna?

So she played some poker and was on Survivor...

...can someone help me to understand why and how she all of the sudden has supposed groundbreaking damning info from the CIA on the worlds biggest/most infamous terrorist?

I highly doubt her beautiful big boobs convinced someone to give her this info.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Im sorry, but im struggling to come up with reasons why this thread isn't retarded.

Dont take it personally op, perhaps im missing something...am i out of the loop?

Why Anna?

...can someone help me to understand why and how she all of the sudden has supposed groundbreaking damning info from the CIA on the worlds biggest/most infamous terrorist?

Shes connected big league

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Why Anna?

Hey buddy don't worry you got it right for once. It is dead stupid. Everyone's, well, most are having a laugh

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Within the past several hours Anna has been posting on Twitter and YouTube documents and audio recordings of a CIA whistleblower who possibly has damning information regarding Obama Biden Clinton et all regarding the possible deliberate treason that potentially took out a huge contingent of Seal Team 6. Accusations included the exfil location was leaked to terrorists as it was a very small circle who knew the details of the operation that resulted in the death of the Tier I operatives who were involved in the op against OBL in Pakistan previously.

I’m not passing judgement on the validity of the information contained at this point but it does appear there’s a concerted effort to try and shut down the information release.

Anna is playing a dangerous game I’m afraid she’s about to end up in over her head and putting a huge target on her figuratively and literally.
    The answer to your question is no, because there is no "deep state" and if she commits suicide it will be because she is mentally unbalanced.

Please seek professional help.

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: I think we knew where you stood Walter.. Since your an expert on suicides.. Explain again how Vince Foster shot himself in the left side of his head being right handed and actually had 2 holes (and not on opposite side)..

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Those titties might be deep fakes

Load Metric
    Anna and her jesus creeps don't like it when people respond with this article.

https://www.pokertube.com/article/ex...card-community

Load Metric
    This board is the dumbest place on Earth.

Comments

dwai: rage quitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anna appeared on PFA Radio twice. One was when she was a victim of a fake tournament tour scam. She was the main person calling it out, and it exposed a career scammer who had victimized a lot more people than her. She was widely lauded for dong this.

The second time she appeared was just before her Survivor season was going to air.

Some snake in the grass told her that I said bad things about her after her second appearance (I didn't), and she was angry at me for awhile, though I didn't realize it, because we weren't regularly talking anyway.

Eventually I cleared it up, and she believed me. It also helped that she was on her big conservative kick by then, and I let her know that I was one of the relatively few conservative pro poker players.

I can't really relate to a lot of the Jesus freak stuff she posts. And that anti-poker-community tweet she wrote in June definitely wasn't a good look. However, I will say that I saw some really nasty and misogynistic things said to her over time by people in poker, most of whom were on the left and supposedly support feminism. It seems that the idea of treating women with respect goes out the window for a lot of leftists, when dealing with conservative women (especially white conservative women). Kinda the same way they treat conservative black people. So.... in that sense, I see why she got really frustrated with poker people.

However, I will concede that she is knowingly tweeting a lot of strong, controversial opinions, so she has to expect that there's going to be some backlash. I tweet out controversial political statements myself, and as soon as I hit that submit button, I know I'm going to get some nasty responses. It's the same thing I say about Negreanu. He tweets out a lot of controversial stuff (and acts very smug about it), and then wonders why a lot of people got to dislike him over time. He blames Doug Polk, but much of it is his own fault. Similarly, Anna has to understand that she's causing a lot of her own controversy.

Comments

Daniel72: right

Load Metric
    Thought she had her own twitter thread. Must be buried in one of the larger threads.

I was curious how someone who was convinced that the prophets had already declared Trump the winner was dealing with the loss.

The answer is she isn’t. She’s all in still believing Jesus will deliver the victory.

I was a bit surprised to see so many well known religious figures declaring God told them Trump will win. That’s hard to walk back. I mean being in the tank is one thing, but saying God told me, and then losing, how do you walk that back?

There has been a few rogue Christian leaders though the years go all in on y2k or 2012 or whatever, but they were generally fringe. This was different. Well known guys.

I am curious to watch them try to walk it back. I’m sure they’ll say evil Democrats subverted the will of God, but like God didn’t know that was going to happen? He’s omniscient

Half the religion is based on the book of revelation and what will happen. There isn’t any unless something happens in the next thousands of years where someone changes shit part of the book. It seems you either have to say clearly I was wrong, or you can quit preaching about doomsday shit because its all conditional.

I know I’m asking for logic out of illogical people, but like I couldn’t show my face if I said god told me something and was dead wrong.

Should be a fun read in a month or so.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Thought she had her own twitter thread. Must be buried in one of the larger threads.

I was curious how someone who was convinced that the prophets had already declared Trump the winner was dealing with the loss.

The answer is she isn’t. She’s all in still believing Jesus will deliver the victory.

I was a bit surprised to see so many well known religious figures declaring God told them Trump will win. That’s hard to walk back. I mean being in the tank is one thing, but saying God told me, and then losing, how do you walk that back?

There has been a few rogue Christian leaders though the years go all in on y2k or 2012 or whatever, but they were generally fringe. This was different. Well known guys.

I am curious to watch them try to walk it back. I’m sure they’ll say evil Democrats subverted the will of God, but like God didn’t know that was going to happen? He’s omniscient

Half the religion is based on the book of revelation and what will happen. There isn’t any unless something happens in the next thousands of years where someone changes shit part of the book. It seems you either have to say clearly I was wrong, or you can quit preaching about doomsday shit because its all conditional.

I know I’m asking for logic out of illogical people, but like I couldn’t show my face if I said god told me something and was dead wrong.

God is omnipresent. God does not interfere with much if anything.

So she can just say it was stolen by the DEVIL!!!

She’s a kook...with nice boobs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

God is omnipresent. God does not interfere with much if anything.

So she can just say it was stolen by the DEVIL!!!

She’s a kook...with nice boobs.
    So God lies to real prophets? He is aware of what’s to come, right?

I was raised getting dragged to church. I don’t recall that part.

Load Metric
    I do recall a lot of talk about false prophets. Shit like this. It would seem to me you have to disavow yourself of any of these clowns if the election holds.

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken,” reads Deuteronomy 18:22.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Deuteronomy rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tits look big to me, especially for her frame.

She has an hourglass figure, so there is some chance they are real, but probably not.

Thread Information