Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TEAM DOTARD: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP ORG IS ARRESTING A GUY FOR $80,000 IN BACK TAXES OVER A PERIOD OF A DECADE

Load Metric

TEAM DOTARD: LOOKS LIKE TRUMP ORG IS ARRESTING A GUY FOR $80,000 IN BACK TAXES OVER A PERIOD OF A DECADE

Wow what a shock. a 100% politically motivated operation. It cost millions to bring this case on car benefits. Welcome back Donald Trump (although I prefer Mike Pompeo)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aid-taxes.html

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You are an idiot

dwai: offset Walter tilt

Load Metric
    honestly if this is the hill the SDNY dies on here, fucking _terrible_ look. like _terrible_ terrible.

Comments

ftpjesus: Ya gotta say it with a Charles Barkley voice for it to truly work. ��
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly if this is the hill the SDNY dies on here, fucking _terrible_ look. like _terrible_ terrible.
    Be patient.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Be patient.
    just like the doomers

TWO MORE WEEKS!

JUST WAIT, THEY'LL START DYING!

Trump is GOD living in your heads rent free

Comments

NickyPipes: They got him this time! Just wait and see!

Load Metric
    NYAG Letitia James is basically saying this is the first shot fired and they expect to use this to leverage more access/evidence.

make of that what you will of course.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Wow what a shock. a 100% politically motivated operation. It cost millions to bring this case on car benefits. Welcome back Donald Trump (although I prefer Mike Pompeo)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aid-taxes.html
    So when the fuck is Sharpton getting arrested he’s got that beat by 100x. Last report was tax evasion in the 8M range.

Load Metric
    So, I just read the entire Indictment Document. I can't believe that they wasted 3 years and millions of dollars for this. This is no different than what every other NYC corporation does. I predict this for the future: 1) Many Corporations and Brokerage houses that left NYC during Covid will not return. Because they are doing the same or similar things and will not want to be next. 2) All Weisselberg has to say is that he relied on Accountants and Lawyers and he will walk. He's not going to prison.

Did he do some creative accounting to avoid reporting income - absolutely. Outfitting his homes with Furniture, and tuition payments for kids is being a pig; pigs usually get slaughtered. And this was very Pig-ish. But having the corporation pay for your auto lease is no different than every business in America-including mine. My accountant says it's proper.

Trump says a lot of bullshit, but he's right when he says this is political. Just because someone is Paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't trying to kill them.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    So, I just read the entire Indictment Document. I can't believe that they wasted 3 years and millions of dollars for this. This is no different than what every other NYC corporation does. I predict this for the future: 1) Many Corporations and Brokerage houses that left NYC during Covid will not return. Because they are doing the same or similar things and will not want to be next. 2) All Weisselberg has to say is that he relied on Accountants and Lawyers and he will walk. He's not going to prison.

Did he do some creative accounting to avoid reporting income - absolutely. Outfitting his homes with Furniture, and tuition payments for kids is being a pig; pigs usually get slaughtered. And this was very Pig-ish. But having the corporation pay for your auto lease is no different than every business in America-including mine. My accountant says it's proper.

Trump says a lot of bullshit, but he's right when he says this is political. Just because someone is Paranoid, doesn't mean someone isn't trying to kill them.
    Yes of course, you’d be an idiot to have an accountant who did not do these things

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Anybody notice how the NYAG went silent on investigating Cuomo over the nursing home death reports. Sure seemed like Cuomo was dead man walking especially with a fellow Dem going after him.

Load Metric
    I thought this was a NYAG operation not the Feds.

Comments

sonatine: i swear to you i have no idea and its so annoying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    If you’re going to correct someone, at least get the correction correct: It’s a Manhattan (New York City) operation.

But something comically hilarious that shows how brazen Team Trump Org, and especially Weisselberg, was in committing that tax fraud is that they kept a spreadsheet to internally keep track of the amount of taxable income/benefits that would not be reported to the IRS, and by extension, New York City, which has its own personal income tax.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...readsheet.html

Kinda hard for Weisselberg to blame that on outside accountants.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Wrong it maybe a NYC DAs office handling the prosecution Mumbly but its The State of NY prosecuting per the indictment.

shoeshine box: MANHATTAN County tax is 10% after AFTER fed and state...highest taxed County in USA. bet me.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: The irony being he's now DonkDown

shoeshine box: he knew his D.D.Day was near;..wow

Load Metric
    Trump’s “Great Guy” and CFO of the Trump Org, Allen Weiselberg, faces up to 15 years in prison for the crimes he was indicted in this instance.

What are the odds now that Weisselberg flips on Trump regarding the many other white collar crimes he has committed through the Trump Organization and its holdings?

Comments

shoeshine box: 0.0% chance he flips..he walks.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Trump’s “Great Guy” and CFO of the Trump Org, Allen Weiselberg, faces up to 15 years in prison for the crimes he was indicted in this instance.

What are the odds now that Weisselberg flips on Trump regarding the many other white collar crimes he has committed through the Trump Organization and its holdings?
    whatever the opposite of zero point zero is

Comments

shoeshine box:

Load Metric
    Trump CFO Accused of Massive Scheme to Hide $1.7M From Tax Authorities

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...racy-tax-fraud

First Trump’s accountant, then his family and finally Donald Trump himself.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Hunter Biden’s laptop!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

If you’re going to correct someone, at least get the correction correct: It’s a Manhattan (New York City) operation.

But something comically hilarious that shows how brazen Team Trump Org, and especially Weisselberg, was in committing that tax fraud is that they kept a spreadsheet to internally keep track of the amount of taxable income/benefits that would not be reported to the IRS, and by extension, New York City, which has its own personal income tax.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...readsheet.html

Kinda hard for Weisselberg to blame that on outside accountants.

:eyeroll

You do realize this is all being pushed by the NYAGs office the NYC DAs office is just the messenger of the prosecution.. Love how people love to argue semantics when its all bullshit and the reality is what it is.. This is a political prosecution by the State of NY period and yes the NYAG is the head of the snake in the whole thing.. Notice nobody bothered to jump up and down for Tine's comments pointing it at the Feds and the SDNY US Attys office.. Fucking double standards on this board never cease to amaze me..

BTW go read the fucking indictment its The People of State of NY not NYC dumbfuck.. so as much as youd love to pile on it points right back to Albany ultimately and the NYAGs office.. Nothing this fucking high profile would be done without their involvement and the NYAG made it clear she was after Trump and his folks.. Any blind dipshit could see it clear as day but go ahead and talk crap because you hate the initial messengers politics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    BTW go read the fucking indictment its The People of State of NY not NYC dumbfuck.. so as much as youd love to pile on it points right back to Albany ultimately and the NYAGs office.. Nothing this fucking high profile would be done without their involvement and the NYAG made it clear she was after Trump and his folks.. Any blind dipshit could see it clear as day but go ahead and talk crap because you hate the initial messengers politics.
    Doh! You’re right! It IS the New York State that issued that indictment! I stand corrected on my erroneous correction of a correction. But the “80,000 in back taxes” is BIT understated. From the indictment:

“During the period of the scheme, Weisselberg thereby evaded approximately $556,385 in federal taxes, approximately $106,568 in state taxes, and approximately $238,159 in New York City tax”. And that’s just Weisselberg. There are other Trump execs who benefited from this scheme.

So, thank you in encouraging me to dig into the details of the indictment![/quote]

Ooh! Ooh! I forgot to highlight this from seeing the details of this indictment: It reveals how exposed Weisselberg AND Trump org execs who benefited from this scheme are to being charged with federal criminal charges of tax fraud.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-02-2021 at 03:34 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

1.7 million over 12 years over about 7 billion in revenue.

That’s the equivalent if you make $100,000 per year, lying about $24 on your tax return.

This has to be a literal joke right?

Edit:
    Ahh I guess that’s just the CEO. My guess is that’s still a fraction of his income.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

1.7 million over 12 years over about 7 billion in revenue.

That’s the equivalent if you make $100,000 per year, lying about $24 on your tax return.

This has to be a literal joke right?

Edit:
    Ahh I guess that’s just the CEO. My guess is that’s still a fraction of his income.
    That $1.7 million is only Weisselberg’s portion that was part of his contracted annual pay of about $900,000. That equates to an average of about $120,000 per year of underreported income for Weisselberg alone, or about 13% of his annual income.

But guess who also got paid by the Trump Org entities in strange ways designed to avoid paying taxes on income, but has yet to be directly charged with tax fraud.

Load Metric
    Gotta give props to the Trumptard who started this thread. Makes it easy to keep all the forthcoming prosecutorial reveals of the depth of the Trump family’s criminal enterprise activities in one place.

Thread Information