Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97

Thread: Youtube Slot Community

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    It's a minor thing to be mad about, but the precedence that having youtube slot influencers break FTC laws with impunity probably means stricter youtube enforcement in the coming years as a "corrective measure". As youtube drama tends to have a very reactive effect on video policy on the website.
    This is absolutely true. When YouTube's hand gets forced, they tend to come down very hard and overcorrect.

  2. #22
    Bronze
    Reputation
    61
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    350
    They make entertaining videos but I 100% see your points about these people being scumbags. My buddy PJ truly believes these guys are rich from slots. I had to break down how a slot actually works and these guys are spending tens of thousands to hit a jackpot. They make all their money from sponsors and YouTube views.also rack back, kick backs, slot points. Another YouTube, Kenny Ko another YouTube broke down his monthly income when he was getting a million plus views a video. He said he was making more then 40k a month. If you spend 20k on slots and making videos, 20k a month is a good income.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    They make entertaining videos but I 100% see your points about these people being scumbags. My buddy PJ truly believes these guys are rich from slots. I had to break down how a slot actually works and these guys are spending tens of thousands to hit a jackpot. They make all their money from sponsors and YouTube views.also rack back, kick backs, slot points. Another YouTube, Kenny Ko another YouTube broke down his monthly income when he was getting a million plus views a video. He said he was making more then 40k a month. If you spend 20k on slots and making videos, 20k a month is a good income.
    You wouldn't believe who all is cashing in on youtube videos. Theres even freight tramps making money on youtube videos. One of them maintains an apartment in Johnson City, Tennessee but travels all over the US making videos about hopping freights. He gets up to 400K views per video. He has 44K youtube subscribers. In one video he says 30K views is worth about $100 to him. Hobo Shoestring. He's no phony. Been riding the rails for over 30 years.


     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  4. #24
    Bronze
    Reputation
    61
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    They make entertaining videos but I 100% see your points about these people being scumbags. My buddy PJ truly believes these guys are rich from slots. I had to break down how a slot actually works and these guys are spending tens of thousands to hit a jackpot. They make all their money from sponsors and YouTube views.also rack back, kick backs, slot points. Another YouTube, Kenny Ko another YouTube broke down his monthly income when he was getting a million plus views a video. He said he was making more then 40k a month. If you spend 20k on slots and making videos, 20k a month is a good income.
    You wouldn't believe who all is cashing in on youtube videos. Theres even freight tramps making money on youtube videos. One of them maintains an apartment in Johnson City, Tennessee but travels all over the US making videos about hopping freights. He gets up to 400K views per video. He has 44K youtube subscribers. In one video he says 30K views is worth about $100 to him. Hobo Shoestring. He's no phony. Been riding the rails for over 30 years.


    It depends on the kind of videos and ad revenue for the sponsored links. Some YouTube’s make over 7$ For 1k views. Now make up to 1 or 2 videos a day with 1 million views. It adds up quicks.

  5. #25
    According to "EZ life slot jackpots", Bryan Christopher sycophant known as "Slot Queen" recently had an 80 person meetup - which allegedly required a payment for entrance to the meetup - at the Plaza hotel back in November. Of course being as we're living through a pandemic, the meetup was held in a her hotel room and had a full array of drinks and food in the hotel room.



    EZ also alleges that Brian Christopher literally flew from Pittsburgh to California and avoided the 14 day quarantine required for those flying in California. In the next few days and short of the 14 day quarantine, Brian went to a Casino in California. BC wrote a few weeks later that people should avoid non-essential travel, and the same day he wrote the message, he went to a Casino in Southern California.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've been cruising through the youtube slot videos for a long time. I'm basically looking for new exploitable games. I might pick up some chatter on the internet about a new exploitable game. I look for it on youtube. I like slotlady's videos because she plays for several minutes and you can view the regular game plus the bonus rounds. With a lot of the youtube videos they only put up the big bonus rounds and that sucks. So slotlady is good to get an idea of how the game plays.

    I recently got wind of an exploitable slot game called Regal Riches so I went to youtube. I found it on a slotlady video. The game happened to be in advantage mode when she sat down on it. Whether she knew that or not I don't really know. The 9 blue wilds and 59 minor wilds was big enough to play for. She hit the blue on the first spin, racked up $100 then shortly thereafter busted off the minor for 61 wilds and racked it up some more.

    She kept playing for awhile after hitting the minor, which put the game back into negative expectation, and that leads me to believe she didn't know anything about the advantage.

    The Regal Riches game starts at 6:39

    Is that something you have a lot of experience with?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k

  7. #27
    I'm surprised Micon didnt go down this road with his wacky charm and deep knowledge of slot advantage play.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k

  8. #28
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7104
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,553
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    I'm surprised Micon didnt go down this road with his wacky charm and deep knowledge of slot advantage play.
    He definitely would have. However, this type of video didn't exist back in 2011, so he probably didn't think of it. In fact, 2011 was near the beginning of the personality-driven YouTube channels. That kinda got going in 2009 or so, but it hadn't fully hit its stride yet.

  9. #29
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1393
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,103
    Blog Entries
    20
    I've caught a part of a live Slotlady stream on Youtube and she must have got $500 in donations in the 10 minutes I watched.

    If people are willing to throw her money for whatever reason then why shouldn't she do it?

    As for her Paetron I never looked at it before but the wording is borderline suspect. I don't think she means to be shady since she mentions the terms but she glamorizes something that is harder to achieve then you would think.

    Casinos on the strip typically don't allow you to stream from there so she goes to the El Cortez.

    If you go scan her videos of pit games and skip to the end like I have done enough of you will see she loses a lot.

    The online sites she has those affiliate codes for a aren't all small ones. Slotlady is Canadian and plays on sites the rest of the world can but not here in the USA which is why you might not hear about them. Their are plenty of small sites online though so people need to do their research first before playing. The unfortunate thing is if someones slot hero plays on a site knowingly that lacks a positive reputation then they could steer their community down a path of being screwed over.

    The Slots community on Twitch is way bigger than Youtube. A guy named Roshtein streams nearly everyday and has 20k+ live viewers would be my guess. He doesn't request anyone give him money and doesn't have it setup so people can but he is a huge affiliate making his money that way. He gets huge deposit bonuses usually 200% or 300% and blasts off $50 a spin looking to hit big early because he has to roll it over 35 to 40x.

    The bigger streamers are all affiliate marketers having various deals with casinos they promote. Some of them just get really huge deposit bonuses with rollovers to complete or increased rakeback which is fine imo if they are upfront about it. If a casino finds value in the traffic the streamer provides then so be it. Other people go down a more dirty path using "fake money" aka money provided by the casino to promote them which in return they get some sort of kickbacks on.

    Being upfront about everything you do is what matters. If people decide to give to someone who's a content creator of any form of entertainment they provide in life whether it's silly to you or not it's that persons choice.

    A cam girl can expose herself and tell all the lonely guys watching she is single if those guys whip out there..... credit cards and donate believing this, or that they have a shot then it's their fault. Most know they got no shot and still throw that cam girl money anyways.

  10. #30
    Slot Ladies You Tube revenue alone is massive. She is only getting around 30K view per video which isn't all that great, but she is averaging 2 videos per day or 60 videos per month. 1.8 Million views per month for a gambling related channel is great money. Videos that cater to groups of people with disposable income like Gambling pay great. I was watching a finance video the other day where the creator is a well known You Tuber on personal Finance. Many videos he was creating earned upwards of $30,000 per million views. Personal Finance defiantly brings in the high advertising dollars just as the gambling category. As we know Ad revenue varies greatly, but I think it is safe to say she is on the higher end of the spectrum. With right around 2 million views for Slot Lady this month, her ad revenue is very significant.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've been cruising through the youtube slot videos for a long time. I'm basically looking for new exploitable games. I might pick up some chatter on the internet about a new exploitable game. I look for it on youtube. I like slotlady's videos because she plays for several minutes and you can view the regular game plus the bonus rounds. With a lot of the youtube videos they only put up the big bonus rounds and that sucks. So slotlady is good to get an idea of how the game plays.

    I recently got wind of an exploitable slot game called Regal Riches so I went to youtube. I found it on a slotlady video. The game happened to be in advantage mode when she sat down on it. Whether she knew that or not I don't really know. The 9 blue wilds and 59 minor wilds was big enough to play for. She hit the blue on the first spin, racked up $100 then shortly thereafter busted off the minor for 61 wilds and racked it up some more.

    She kept playing for awhile after hitting the minor, which put the game back into negative expectation, and that leads me to believe she didn't know anything about the advantage.

    The Regal Riches game starts at 6:39

    Is that something you have a lot of experience with?
    I'm one of the most experienced advantage slot players in the US. I've had 3 interviews on GWAE. I probably know more advantage slot plays than anyone out there. I used to teach it quite a bit online but got tired of idiots insulting me and expecting me to keep teaching them how to make money. I started in 1996 when the first big wave of exploitable slot machines hit the US.

    There is an Australian named Peter Liston that has a book out called Million Dollar Slots. Apparently, Australia and New Zealand are permeated with highly exploitable Mystery Progressive slots. Liston made himself a millionaire playing them. They are pretty easy to analyze if you have the knowledge. We have Mystery Progressives in the US but as a whole they are not nearly as exploitable as the ones in Australia/New Zealand.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: stick to doing that because you suck at real life
      
      Tellafriend: offset
      
      PositiveVariance: Mikey, I have seen your GWAE interviews. Great interviews!
      
      splitthis:
      
      Daniel72:
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

    The Slots community on Twitch is way bigger than Youtube.
    Twitch is much shadier as 95% of people streaming Stake aren't paying shit for chips.

    East Coast Slots is an honest degen YouTuber, no referrals, sometimes 5 k losses but did catch this live starting around 8:20.


     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: sweet hit. total degen...

  13. #33
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Came across this guy spilling the tea on all the drama in the YouTube Slot Community. Like High School.


     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: EZ is funny and lots of fun

  14. #34
    I got some new information about Brian Christopher Slots that were obtained from an industry webinar that shows he views his audience as an ATM to extract money from that would be at least shunned in any other avenue.

    Over at https://casinomarketingbootcamp.com/...g-for-casinos/ they host webinars with prominent Casino personal about marketing to a new online age. Most of them are pretty uneventful and mundane in the topics they talk about. They bring Slot influencers to explain their business model and ask them questions about how to market the casinos in the 21st century. Brian Christophers'(#5 for those who want to watch the full thing) one was quite eventful in the fact that he could use the metaphorical podium to boast about his business acumen. I snipped some of the segments and will show them here:

    1. At about 20 minutes into the speech he talks about opening up a tik-tok for slot content. This sounds innocous enough, but it got my casino mole extremely concerned about the ramifications of having a slot influencer use a platform that is majority teenagers. The ethical and/or legal ramifications of shoving gambling content won't stop Brian Christopher from making his pockets rich.

    https://streamable.com/3vr1ok

    2. Around the 48 minute mark, he brags with a smirk that his videos have $90,000 worth of ad potential. Technically, there's nothing wrong with that and I don't have a problem with it. It just shows that every move this guy makes is calculated to a T. This is important to show that even the "mistakes" he makes like the Hand Sanitizer or pushing for Cruises in October 2020 aren't ignorant mistakes or hopeful optimism, but a plan to extract as much money as possible from his deluded fanbase.

    https://streamable.com/fgf0sy

    3. At around the 50 minute mark is where I decided that I had to post this on Pokerfraudalert and shows that he will do ANYTHING to his fanbase for money. This part of the video is where he talks about him collecting the membership ID numbers of his Rudies(who have to pay to be in the patreon) who want to go to a meetup. He then funnels that information to the Casino for statistics(the casino that already pays him to go to the casino), and uses the statistics as a way to show to the Casino that he's worth his fee. Disregarding the legality, how could he morally think that is ok? He's literally using his patreon members ADT as a bargaining chip to make sure that his appearance fee is validated. So some lonely old women who forms a parasocial relationship with this failed actor by giving him money already is now technically selling her data - which she's not told about when giving her membership ID for the meetups - to have a 10 second talk with Mr. Bigshot, and for him to make even more money off of her.

    https://streamable.com/9py158


    The next thing I found out is that an Anti-Smoking corporation has been giving money to Christopher to go to Casinos' and speak for the advocating of non-smoking casinos'. Legally and Morally I have no qualms with this. My qualm is that Brian Christopher literally used his patreon members as a survey bank for this organization, and I can almost guarantee that he didn't tell the participants that he was probably paid even more for their responses. A survey company would have to pay a decent coin to get that amount of replies, but Christopher gets his deluded fanbase who already pay him MONTHLY to do it for most likely free. He's double-tapping all of his patreon members and thinks that is ethically ok.


    Name:  bcslots_smoke_free_survey_results1.png
Views: 742
Size:  694.5 KB
    Last edited by NewGuy; 04-16-2021 at 05:14 PM.

  15. #35
    New slot community drama:


     
    Comments
      
      NewGuy: Great video from EZ! Shows the mentality of Brian Christopher
      
      shoeshine box: gd job Kevmath
      
      IamGreek: You beat me to posting this Kev. You are always 1st

  16. #36
    In an attempt to revive the thread, there's now something called Slotconomy, as I note in this tweet:



    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1385976392098136070

    It's not a book, but a series of videos.

    You can see what the course offers at slotconomy.teachable.com

    I'm not endorsing the course personally but figured it's worth the effort to post about it.

  17. #37
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    We got a little tea to spill before EZ posts a video. Just from one source that has been super reliable in the past, texted me that Slot Lady posted this awkward video saying she will not be uploading content to her channel for the foreseeable future. She says she is taking a break, but there is clearly something else going on. She talks about the travel restrictions in Canada, but she does a poor job in selling it. She probably should of said she’s burnt out and will be back in a few weeks/months.

    The conjecture as of now is that she is getting divorced and her husband controls the channel. Seems plausible to me, as I can’t see her passing up all the easy money she makes pulling levers. I hear that she was given free rooms and about 20%-30% of her losses back.

    Yes, Slot Lady is a Mrs. not a Ms. In her earlier videos she talks about being married form what I gather. They clearly realized that her appearing available would help her brand. I’ll update if I hear more or if I heard wrong.

    Also to note, she picked up a good chunk of change in donations doing this video. If the source is correct, maybe he let her make one last video to make a few bucks and say goodbye.



     
    Comments
      
      NewGuy: Good scoop!

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    We got a little tea to spill before EZ posts a video. Just from one source that has been super reliable in the past, texted me that Slot Lady posted this awkward video saying she will not be uploading content to her channel for the foreseeable future. She says she is taking a break, but there is clearly something else going on. She talks about the travel restrictions in Canada, but she does a poor job in selling it. She probably should of said she’s burnt out and will be back in a few weeks/months.

    The conjecture as of now is that she is getting divorced and her husband controls the channel. Seems plausible to me, as I can’t see her passing up all the easy money she makes pulling levers. I hear that she was given free rooms and about 20%-30% of her losses back.

    Yes, Slot Lady is a Mrs. not a Ms. In her earlier videos she talks about being married form what I gather. They clearly realized that her appearing available would help her brand. I’ll update if I hear more or if I heard wrong.

    Also to note, she picked up a good chunk of change in donations doing this video. If the source is correct, maybe he let her make one last video to make a few bucks and say goodbye.


    Depending on Jurisdiction of the divorce, she might have to split the channel and all proceeds under the name "Slotlady" since it was allegedly created during her marriage. The whole brand might fall under communal property and that can get very messy with a split. Especially, if the divorced spouse wants to make it messy as this doesn't seem like a completely amicable divorce from the look and voice of her speech during the video. Don't want to get into conjecture and gossip, but Sarah might come back under a different brand name once the divorce is over and keep doing what she does under that new brand.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Great job as usual her New Guy!
    Last edited by NewGuy; 05-01-2021 at 04:49 PM.

  19. #39
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post

    Depending on Jurisdiction of the divorce, she might have to split the channel and all proceeds under the name "Slotlady" since it was allegedly created during her marriage. The whole brand might fall under communal property and that can get very messy with a split. Especially, if the divorce spouse wants to make it messy as this doesn't seem like a completely amicable divorce from the look and voice of her speech during the video. Don't want to get into conjecture and gossip, but Sarah might come back under a different name once the divorce is over and keep doing what she does under that new brand.

    So I wanted to clarify a few things. First off, New Guy, what an exceptional job you did with this thread. Really thoughtful and well written. I got this information late last night, so I did post it without clarifying some of my thoughts. I have given some thought to making a video or series of videos on YouTube regarding all this, as the explosion of this genre has been pretty fascinating. But I want to do a good job if I go down that road. As of now, I would need to improve upon a few skills before delving in.

    First off, I don’t watch most of this stuff, but I have watched Slot Lady and frankly, I do find her likable. From what I gather, there is resentment within the slot community that she kind of coasts on her looks. Well, YouTube is a visual medium and everyone needs a hook. The guys with no personality need to bet piles, others are more charismatic and Slot Lady is sort of the “Girl Next Door” who likes to gamble.

    That is life. I don’t take exception to it. I don’t even find anything wrong with her trying to appear available. This happens with celebrities all the time. Publicists will say for the sake of your career it would behoove you to appear “available”. Hey, this is modern day show bizness baby! People watch others play slot machines. It is what it is.

    The times I have watched Sarah she is very clear that she is playing “negative expectation games”. She talks about and posts her losses. So what are reasonable for the viewer to assume...

    1) Her gambling losses are a necessary cost that come off her YouTube/Patreon/Super Chat/Merch Revenue.

    2) She receives all kinds of comps (mainly from the El Cortez) in exchange for her advertising their hotel.

    It’s safe to say that 100’s of thousands of people that had no idea the El Cortez existed now do from watching her videos. It’s all safe to say they have no idea what a shithole the place actually is. It’s impossible to say over time how much that exposure will add to the casino’s bottom line, but for sure she has and will continue to bring people to the property that otherwise never would have gone.

    Let’s tackle two major criticisms of her.

    1) She does not disclose what kind of deal she has regarding loss rebates, nor does she even allude to the fact such a thing exists.

    First off, from what I have been told she receives between 20%-30% back depending on volume, game selection, bet size, etc. I have to believe that this is in the ballpark. It would actually be negligent for her to advertise the place so much and not work out a favorable deal.

    However, it is fair to say that most viewers are unaware that kind of deal even exists. So in my opinion, the fact that a percentage of her losses are kick backed should be disclosed. Even if it just in fine print in the video description, I am ok with that. Just some acknowledgement seems to be the ethical thing to do.

    2) Her live chats have been described as blatant money grabs.

    Yes, they are money grabs. For sure there is always a plant or two who give 100 Canadian right off the bat. But she’s not begging or asking for money. If some perv wants to send her a super chat so she says his name and he can jizz his shorts, so be it. People are doing this voluntarily and although they are blatant cash grabs, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

    I will say her making this “goodbye for now” video as a live chat is not a great look. That is a bit greedy to me. It being a live chat means she will pick up a few hundred in donations. I wish her well in whatever she is going through. It seems like a tough time and she seems like a good person to me. But, this video should of been a prepared statement. I will grant, it is a bad look to release it as a live video.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 05-02-2021 at 03:41 AM.

  20. #40
    [QUOTE=JeffDime;974743]
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Just want to inform people that Slot lady has branched off into other ventures like twitch streaming. My source gave me these links:



    https://www.twitch.tv/sarahmarschel/about

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime:
      
      BedWetterBettor: Funny, she used the Canadian border excuse before. I guess the donations dried up from live streaming?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Huge Slot Payout Mechanics
    By Sanlmar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-19-2019, 09:22 AM
  2. Russians engineer a brilliant slot machine cheat
    By LegallyNonBindingPosts in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 07:44 AM
  3. MGM has a slot that hasn't hit it's jackpot in almost 20 years
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:13 AM
  4. MEGADETH - Online Slot Machine
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Tags for this Thread