Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 402

Thread: Youtube Slot Community and SlotLady

  1. #381
    Cubic Zirconia ARNY HEYWOOD's Avatar
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    5
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    EZ Life Slots Does a great job breaking down "SlotLady 2", Jackpot Beauties...got her! (Also the dude who followed her too)...

    I didn't watch the video, but did he mention she's also a cam girl on MFC (myfreecams)? Search ariana_gray. Has an OnlyFans, too.

  2. #382
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    20
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by ARNY HEYWOOD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    EZ Life Slots Does a great job breaking down "SlotLady 2", Jackpot Beauties...got her! (Also the dude who followed her too)...

    I didn't watch the video, but did he mention she's also a cam girl on MFC (myfreecams)? Search ariana_gray. Has an OnlyFans, too.
    Interesting and no he did not.

     
    Comments
      
      ARNY HEYWOOD:

  3. #383
    Gold Forum Wars's Avatar
    Reputation
    874
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by K_Nguyen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ARNY HEYWOOD View Post

    I didn't watch the video, but did he mention she's also a cam girl on MFC (myfreecams)? Search ariana_gray. Has an OnlyFans, too.
    Interesting and no he did not.
    Yeah, EZ Life says we do not know who this "Ronald" is --- speculates possibly her boyfriend/husband though (I think correctly too). EZ Life must not have known Ariana has a MFC (myfreecams) and OnlyFans page, because at one point EZ states something like "Why is this sexualized woman playing slots and not just only doing OnlyFans", speculating that maybe simps watching your big boobed, big ass wife play slots is more palatable and almost as lucrative as her doing OnlyFans. This "Ronald" guy looked really upset that the simp-attracting gig might seriously be damaged after that anonymous youtuber guy exposed Ronald's existence.

    Yeah, truth is she has a cam/OnlyFans page...

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: Yeah, I think having a YouTube slots channel is a major traffic driver to onlyfans
      
      ARNY HEYWOOD:
      
      JeffDime: Crushing it brother!
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 07-04-2022 at 12:22 PM.

  4. #384
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    20
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Wonder what happened to the video? Jackpot beauties must have complained to YT and got it taken down.

     
    Comments
      
      lck2000: Yeah looks like they filed against it, hopefully EZ can edit out whatever and get it back up

  5. #385
    Bronze donkeykilla's Avatar
    Reputation
    86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    486
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Jackpot beauties is doing a Livestream with 2 security guards behind her now. LOL

     
    Comments
      
      Forum Wars: Can't be super cheap: Simpage confirmed

  6. #386
    Gold Forum Wars's Avatar
    Reputation
    874
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    Jackpot beauties is doing a Livestream with 2 security guards behind her now. LOL
    Alright, that is definitely "Ronald" who we now will see only his t-shirt back in the background as "crew"...lol...

  7. #387
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    EZ about to spill tea on BC..


  8. #388
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    EZ about to spill tea on BC..

    This guy BC I have never watched and I don’t think many members/readers of this forum have interest in watching this fucking guy play slots. But I do try to catch EZ’s tea videos when I can.

    This guy BC can’t turn down a fucking cent. To be fair a lot of the popular poker vloggers will endorse anything under the sun, including competing poker/training sites. We have guys who are the actual rake owning a piece of a poker club in Texas.

    There is a key difference though. BC is promoting things that are going to cause his viewers to lose more money than they ordinarily would. The more you play slots the more you stand to lose.

    The anti-smoking thing is pretty hilarious. On one hand BC I guess is getting paid by some lobby for smoke free casinos. But at the same time he can’t turn down lucrative offers to put slots or group pulls or whatever rather fuck else in smoking casinos.

     
    Comments
      
      lck2000:

  9. #389
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Hopefully this is just proof positive of the speculation on here and by EZ that Sarah was truly looking to make her exit and keep the channel as passive income. White lies & a shitty attitude doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. Certainly hope she is doing well. Looks like all the speculation has proven to come true.

    We would still like to know if Jenny is ok though? Little worried she’s forgetting to put the lotion back in the basket in some dungeon.

    Name:  68C9DDE1-1EF0-4B68-93A3-121A6470BCD0.png
Views: 1354
Size:  518.4 KB

  10. #390
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    33
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Ask and you shall receive.... in their 200K Subscriber live stream just yesterday I think it was she was in it. And it's a real treat, classic All Casino Action action..... sour left and right, bitching up a storm about viewers and ends with them both pissy. Is worth the watch.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime:

  11. #391
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by lck2000 View Post
    Ask and you shall receive.... in their 200K Subscriber live stream just yesterday I think it was she was in it. And it's a real treat, classic All Casino Action action..... sour left and right, bitching up a storm about viewers and ends with them both pissy. Is worth the watch.
    I had a long drive today so I gave it a listen. You really need to just listen to the audio alone to hear how bad it is. I will say that Sarah imho is much happier now that she is not gambling regularly. I think the lesson is if you have a decent size channel and stream table games/slots from a “Casino” in Vegas, you will be get views & some donations no matter how insufferable you may be ( In this case I’m talking about Victor only).

    It also seems like YouTube is a necessity because of the revenue from views, superchats & a way to funnel “fans” to Facebook, which is clearly where they want people to end up. The channel is definitely dying. It’s one of these channels with an unusually low ratio of subscribers that watch the videos. This happens often when channels either stop making content or viewers lose interest. Many stay subscribed but they are inactive.

    I personally am subscribed to probably 100 channels I don’t or barely watch. Seems they are kind of cobbling together a living with the current arrangement of Sarah 99% behind the scenes. I would be interested to know how tight their margins have gotten with less revenue coming in and the gambling losses.

    I guess the El Cortez really doesn’t give a shit. I listen to this video of Victor torching 5 K and I’m thinking to myself what a complete waste of time and money. I think these videos turn off more people from -EV gambling. There isn’t even an effort to make it sound enjoyable. Which personally for me is a good thing. But not for the El Cortez.

    What bothers me the most is how Victor chalks up all the criticism to others being envious of his ability to gamble regularly. That just doesn’t square up because Victor is miserable essentially every time I see him gamble. People are envious of that? No sir. This dude is losing piles in the shittiest casino in Vegas. We don’t see nice comp rooms, lifestyle stuff, etc. Maybe people may envy that. But losing piles in some shit hole…fuck no.

     
    Comments
      
      ReformDorm:
      
      PositiveVariance:
    Last edited by JeffDime; 08-04-2022 at 07:57 PM.

  12. #392
    Gold
    Reputation
    1434
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,204
    Load Metric
    24122810
    All Casino Action has almost 2,400 videos. It is very unusual for a channel to have this many videos. If you look at the analytics for the majority of YouTube channels, the overwhelming majority of their Adsense income is from “Old videos”. If you take a look at Social Blade, ACA is getting around 2 million views per month. Now if you take a look at the videos they posted in just the last 30 days, they have around 500,000 views. This means that around 75% of their YouTube income comes from OLD VIDEOS! The remaining 25% is from videos that were actually posted that month. This is normal for a channel with a decent catalog of videos. After listening to other YouTube creators discuss analytics, I have learned that the algorithm will not push your videos if you do not consistently upload. If they stopped posting and wanted to live off the 2400 videos that would work for awhile, but to my understanding it will gradually drop off each month until they eventually don’t show your videos at all. So it is crucial to at least put out something, even if it is a shit video so YouTube keeps promoting Your old videos which is the true bread and butter for their operation.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: +1

  13. #393
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    All Casino Action has almost 2,400 videos. It is very unusual for a channel to have this many videos. If you look at the analytics for the majority of YouTube channels, the overwhelming majority of their Adsense income is from “Old videos”. If you take a look at Social Blade, ACA is getting around 2 million views per month. Now if you take a look at the videos they posted in just the last 30 days, they have around 500,000 views. This means that around 75% of their YouTube income comes from OLD VIDEOS! The remaining 25% is from videos that were actually posted that month. This is normal for a channel with a decent catalog of videos. After listening to other YouTube creators discuss analytics, I have learned that the algorithm will not push your videos if you do not consistently upload. If they stopped posting and wanted to live off the 2400 videos that would work for awhile, but to my understanding it will gradually drop off each month until they eventually don’t show your videos at all. So it is crucial to at least put out something, even if it is a shit video so YouTube keeps promoting Your old videos which is the true bread and butter for their operation.

    Great stuff as usual PV. EZ mentioned in a past video that Filthy Slot Channel was doing a ton of re-uploads. Of course the first thing that comes to mind is the guy is losing his ass and doesn’t have funds to gamble. But the YouTube algorithm is the second component.

    Obviously the actual “fans” of the channel aren’t going to like seeing gambling sessions from the past constantly posted. I guess there will be a decent number of click bait views and some ad revenue for the channel.

    But common sense will tell you the channel is in trouble the more re-uploads they are relying on. I think with ACA there was the initial revolt, but the size of the channel was built through the “Slot Lady” persona. So it seems that it can sustain in this “unhealthy” state for obviously a good bit of time. I don’t think they are getting new real fans who actually pay them.

    In actuality the channel can last forever. Whether it can be the main source of income for a couple from Canada for years to come remains to be seen. The original 4 years and 180K subs they built up during the “kayfabe” period may have been enough. Will be interesting to see.

  14. #394
    Silver
    Reputation
    1471
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    991
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Just saw this clown on YouTube. This is way too funny. Just pay him $1000 for 15-30 minutes of coaching in the high limit slot room and then gamble anywhere from 1K - 3K more and you’re going to be a winner “just like that.”

    Need more time? Not to worry…you can add another 10 minutes for an additional $250. You never see his face on camera…just his thumb and his “fancy” bracelet. But look at all these people winning money with him. Can’t possibly be a scam. LOL



    And here’s something that happens all the time…a girl who has never gambled before is going to pay for his $1000 experience and just start feeding $100 bills into high limit slot machines…just because the guy with the thumb an the “awkward” voice says to do so….


     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: LOL @ Slot Coaching
    Last edited by TheRivers; 09-02-2022 at 08:07 PM.

  15. #395
    Gold
    Reputation
    1434
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,204
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Wow, this guy is a joke. Strangely he just started posting on YouTube in June of this year. Maybe he was previously doing the Instagram thing.

    Below is a picture of his add on services (In addition to him finding you a lucky machine for $1k) lol


    Does your girlfriend or wife want to watch you play? +$395 lol
    Don’t want him to film you? +$750
    Want him to post the video to YouTube within 48 hours? +$195
    Since he has a backlogs of jackpots and it usually takes 30 days lol.
    100% chance this loser will post it immediately regardless.
    100% chance this loser will take your 1k even if you dont want to be filmed.



    Name:  3764DDE4-07B3-453F-A2FB-B955BFA05C2A.png
Views: 989
Size:  253.5 KB


    Just in case you want to leave this loser a tip

    Name:  582696FC-219A-4508-95CA-38388A0FD723.jpeg
Views: 954
Size:  70.1 KB

     
    Comments
      
      TheRivers: Well you do you get a free “swag bag” when you pay for his services. An apparent value of….$250??? LOL
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-03-2022 at 12:28 AM.

  16. #396
    Diamond Tellafriend's Avatar
    Reputation
    1055
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,572
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Just saw this clown on YouTube. This is way too funny. Just pay him $1000 for 15-30 minutes of coaching in the high limit slot room and then gamble anywhere from 1K - 3K more and you’re going to be a winner “just like that.”

    Need more time? Not to worry…you can add another 10 minutes for an additional $250. You never see his face on camera…just his thumb and his “fancy” bracelet. But look at all these people winning money with him. Can’t possibly be a scam. LOL



    And here’s something that happens all the time…a girl who has never gambled before is going to pay for his $1000 experience and just start feeding $100 bills into high limit slot machines…just because the guy with the thumb an the “awkward” voice says to do so….

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Wow, this guy is a joke. Strangely he just started posting on YouTube in June of this year. Maybe he was previously doing the Instagram thing.

    Below is a picture of his add on services (In addition to him finding you a lucky machine for $1k) lol


    Does your girlfriend or wife want to watch you play? +$395 lol
    Don’t want him to film you? +$750
    Want him to post the video to YouTube within 48 hours? +$195
    Since he has a backlogs of jackpots and it usually takes 30 days lol.
    100% chance this loser will post it immediately regardless.
    100% chance this loser will take your 1k even if you dont want to be filmed.



    Name:  3764DDE4-07B3-453F-A2FB-B955BFA05C2A.png
Views: 989
Size:  253.5 KB


    Just in case you want to leave this loser a tip

    Name:  582696FC-219A-4508-95CA-38388A0FD723.jpeg
Views: 954
Size:  70.1 KB



    this guy is god.
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  17. #397
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,200
    Load Metric
    24122810
    I know this guy isn’t worth our time. He showed up on my homepage today and just watched the first minute of his fake chips & cold deck nonsense. You may be making money with your YouTube bullshit & merch, but that doesn’t make you a Blackjack Pro. Talk about false advertising. Profiting from the game in a peripheral sense is not the definition of a “Pro”.

    Name:  5B6BC533-7B94-4DCF-97D3-F1033F14D85A.png
Views: 849
Size:  1.90 MB

  18. #398
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,888
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Go back 20 years ago, when machines were still coin droppers, there was a phenomenon on this Pinball game where some unknowledgeable players would catch the pinball symbol on the third reel then walk away from the game having thought they lost the spin. Slot AP's always took a look when passing these machines. It was free money when you found it in "launch ball" mode.

    [/QUOTE]
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  19. #399
    Gold Forum Wars's Avatar
    Reputation
    874
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Load Metric
    24122810
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRivers View Post
    Just saw this clown on YouTube. This is way too funny. Just pay him $1000 for 15-30 minutes of coaching in the high limit slot room and then gamble anywhere from 1K - 3K more and you’re going to be a winner “just like that.”

    Need more time? Not to worry…you can add another 10 minutes for an additional $250. You never see his face on camera…just his thumb and his “fancy” bracelet. But look at all these people winning money with him. Can’t possibly be a scam. LOL



    And here’s something that happens all the time…a girl who has never gambled before is going to pay for his $1000 experience and just start feeding $100 bills into high limit slot machines…just because the guy with the thumb an the “awkward” voice says to do so….

    D Loser, er, D Lucky update from EZ Slots tonight...guy is a piece of work:

    Why why why do people fall for this crap?!!!:


  20. #400
    Silver
    Reputation
    1471
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    991
    Load Metric
    24122810
    I watched the EZ Slots video tonight, which included two TikTok videos from people who lost with D Lucky. One guy described the process he went through just to get to the point where he actually met up with this scammer. It’s quite amazing how sophisticated the scam is. He’s got a few people working with him to set things up including communicating with the marks, making sure they show up at specific times and places, making them sign a (likely non-legal) NDA, and making sure they go to the cage and exchange cash for slot vouchers (not sure why this is done but oh well). From the sounds of it there must be at least a half dozen people involved in this scam. It’s a pretty well-oiled machine…minus the part where he apparently now is banned from all MGM peripheries. Seems like Wynn and Resorts for the moment don’t care.

    What I also found interesting is when the guy in the TikTok video describes the number of people that were actually waiting to meet with D Lucky. Is this guy seriously that popular? On that day alone it sounded like he met with 8-10 people That would be $15K of revenue just for those. Very disturbing that there are that many idiots who would fall for this on a daily basis. But then again…this guy is connected to Vegas Dave so I’m sure he’s been well schooled in how to make a scam like this work.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Huge Slot Payout Mechanics
    By Sanlmar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-19-2019, 09:22 AM
  2. Russians engineer a brilliant slot machine cheat
    By LegallyNonBindingPosts in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 07:44 AM
  3. MGM has a slot that hasn't hit it's jackpot in almost 20 years
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:13 AM
  4. MEGADETH - Online Slot Machine
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Tags for this Thread