Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 97 of 97

Thread: Youtube Slot Community

  1. #81
    I just realized part of why I associate him as being a drunk degen is he reminds me of the character Bill Ponderosa from Its Always Sunny, if you've seen it.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 7.42.01 AM.png
Views: 628
Size:  868.5 KB

    And agree he does seem like a decent guy, he's not a dick head or anything. End of the day I keep watching, not like I'd go out of my way for every stream but if they are live streaming and I'm doing nothing I'll watch. If anything watching the live comments can be fun when you catch the ones that get deleted before they are.

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: After zooming in, I totally see the resemblance. Haha

  2. #82
    I have read on a couple sites where they say that it is against YouTube’s Terms of Service to sell an account. However, I can not specifically find it within YT’s TOS.

    I would absolutely love to know what agreement Sarah has with that shit hole casino (El Cortez) she plays at. After reading that these slot channels are possibly break even after Youtube revenue minus Gambling losses, I think it is crucial a deal is negotiated to where you get back your theoretical loss. As a casino, you bring in so many followers from a slot channel that has their “home base” out of your location. I think eventually casinos are going to start doing this with YouTube slot creators (Possibly they already have). I think once it’s known one of the big slot creators got this type of deal, it will become the norm. By giving the creator back their expected loss, it’s not costing you as a casino anything, and the returns are huge due to the customers that come in just for her. Once another casino does this, Sarah will likely ditch El Cortez, and be exclusive with another property.

    From a business perspective it seems they would run promotions with her, but specifically “Come play live with Sarah” she may have killed any potential of that by bringing on victor. I really can’t see El Cortez drawing anything less than 200 people for a meet and greet with Sarah. Casinos are marketing geniuses, they can earn revenue from it. A hotel package with free play, food, ect. Not sure the legality of this in Nevada, but you can also do “Group Pulls” so the customers can engage. Average 200 people at $200 spent per person for a couple days at the casino is $40,000. You do that 6 to 12 times per year and it’s not to shabby, the casino is also earning new customers that probably never previously thought about staying at El Cortez, and it virtually cost you nothing. It’s free advertising. The new customers earned is the key.

    On a 92% RTP (Return to player machine), 8% house edge, if your playing a $1 machine with $3 max credits, it’s costing you about .24 cents per spin. At 15 spins per minute or 900 spins per hour is an expected theoretical loss of $216 per hour! That’s just a dollar machine. People think 15 spins a minute is a lot, well not really, watch these degens, many are even faster. To lose $7,000 per month is about 32.4 hours. This is only a dollar machine at about 8.1 hours per week. It really shows how fast this money can go playing slots.

    If I was head of marketing for an off strip casino, I would lock in deals with several of these slot You-tubers. Very lucrative, and costing you as a casino almost nothing. I don’t think this is plausible for strip or other luxury properties, but down town Vegas - I love the idea.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime:
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 09-04-2021 at 02:42 PM.

  3. #83

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I have read on a couple sites where they say that it is against YouTube’s Terms of Service to sell an account. However, I can not specifically find it within YT’s TOS.

    I would absolutely love to know what agreement Sarah has with that shit hole casino (El Cortez) she plays at. After reading that these slot channels are possibly break even after Youtube revenue minus Gambling losses, I think it is crucial a deal is negotiated to where you get back your theoretical loss. As a casino, you bring in so many followers from a slot channel that has their “home base” out of your location. I think eventually casinos are going to start doing this with YouTube slot creators (Possibly they already have). I think once it’s known one of the big slot creators got this type of deal, it will become the norm. By giving the creator back their expected loss, it’s not costing you as a casino anything, and the returns are huge due to the customers that come in just for her. Once another casino does this, Sarah will likely ditch El Cortez, and be exclusive with another property.

    From a business perspective it seems they would run promotions with her, but specifically “Come play live with Sarah” she may have killed any potential of that by bringing on victor. I really can’t see El Cortez drawing anything less than 200 people for a meet and greet with Sarah. Casinos are marketing geniuses, they can earn revenue from it. A hotel package with free play. Average 200 people at $200 spent per person at the casino is $40,000. You do that 6 to 12 times per year and it’s not to shabby, the casino is also earning new customers that probably never previously thought about staying at El Cortez, and it virtually cost you nothing. It’s free advertising.

    On a 92% RTP (Return to player machine), 8% house edge, if your playing a $1 machine with $3 max credits, it’s costing you about .24 cents per spin. At 15 spins per minute or 900 spins per hour is an expected theoretical loss of $216 per hour! That’s just a dollar machine. People think 15 spins a minute is a lot, well not really, watch these degens, many are even faster. To lose $7,000 per month is about 32.4 hours. This is only a dollar machine at about 8.1 hours per week. It really shows how fast this money can go playing slots.

    If I was head of marketing for an off strip casino, I would lock in deals with several of these slot You-tubers. Very lucrative, and costing you almost nothing. I don’t think this is plausible for strip or other luxury properties, but down town Vegas - I love the idea.


    El Cortez is a STATIONs Property...
    My guest is she is banging a High level exec.

  4. #84
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7103
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,552
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah slots are an absolute killer, unless you hit one of those massive jackpot, which almost nobody does. They eat your money quickly because they're very fast (a spin doesn't take a long time), and the casino hold is high.

    That's why you can run up tier credits so quickly at places like MGM or Caesars. Of course, blackjack and other tables games will also eat you quickly if you bet high enough, or if you're tempted by terrible side bets or bad rule games.

    I am also really curious how much Slot Lady makes from her channel (between donations, ad revenue, and casino deals), and if that covers her losses. I'm guessing not, or otherwise she'd be happier. Honestly she seems like a miserable degenrate.

  5. #85
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Donos are down. Rebellion going on with many of the Simps. Not enjoying getting cucked by Victor. Conjecture is Victor may simply be a Rich Simp himself. This way he gets to torch $$$ on YouTube and be around Bot Lady.

    Also word is Bot Lady was sick of getting pounded playing the pit at El Cortez. Money played a major factor. She was bringing in good revenue with ads and Simp Donos but lighting it on absolute fire making her content.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 09-06-2021 at 07:58 PM.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Donos are down. Rebellion going on with many of the Simps. Not enjoying getting cucked by Victor. Conjecture is Victor may simply be a Rich Simp himself. This way he gets to torch $$$ on YouTube and be around Bot Lady.

    Also word is Bot Lady was sick of getting pounded playing the pit at El Cortez. Money played a major factor. She was bringing in good revenue with ads and Simp Donos but lighting it on absolute fire making her content.
    It's kind of fun watching a building burn from afar.

    I thought it was amusing how in their last duo live stream at one point she said how before her channel she never gambled really at all. And in the same stream she says how she met Victor was in a casino and they are long time friends. Soooo you never really went to casinos but some how managed to meet your life long friend in one. Nice try.

  7. #87
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Brutal. Just skimmed through this from a few days ago. They start by saying gambling questions only! This isn’t about them, it’s about gambling. Sorry guys, the viewers need to feel some connection to you. They also don’t answer if they are sibling or a couple. He says they are not siblings. Could be her rebound guy.

    @PV you were right, it smells like trust fund for Victor. Talks about losing 40K playing pit games in a month. One of the least compelling conversations in history.


     
    Comments
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Brutal. Just skimmed through this from a few days ago. They start by saying gambling questions only! This isn’t about them, it’s about gambling. Sorry guys, the viewers need to feel some connection to you. They also don’t answer if they are sibling or a couple. He says they are not siblings. Could be her rebound guy.

    @PV you were right, it smells like trust fund for Victor. Talks about losing 40K playing pit games in a month. One of the least compelling conversations in history.

    I think I found her biggest simp/donor. There's a chump by the name of Country Boy at the end of the comments, that's just absolutely pathetic. He's quite possibly a paid shill. Didn't watch the video at all, just read the laughably pathetic comments.

  9. #89
    I took a quick glance at her Patreon yesterday, definitely sinking ship. I don't remember exact numbers, but back early this year when it was just her she had about 130 give or take. It slowly fell when she stopped posting, but still had over 100. Now she has either 88 or 92. If you just search for her channel it says 92 next to it, if you click on it it shows 88.

    As well if you look at her Youtube channel on Socialblade (site that aggregates stats for any youtube channel), she's actually net-lost subscribers probably for the first time ever. Not tons, and it uses round numbers but to see the number decline by 1,000 is like wow yeah, this isn't going well.

    I'd be real curious about the discord group, that'd be a shit show of simps.

  10. #90
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    My best guess is the ex/or soon to be ex-husband knew that her main source of income was from the Simp population. When I was told she was married I had zero idea. Never wore a ring, discussed being in any relationship and the streams/videos did not contain some dude to cuck the simps.

    If it was him, he knew his shit and where her bread is buttered. Lol at Bot Lady thinking it was the gambling or her personality. She’s still going to do fine. This guy Victor obviously was already losing tons of money in the pit before she joined up with him. But the Simp rebellion has begun.

  11. #91
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Again, I really don’t want to ride Bot Lady’s ass but she is just so fucking rude and condescending it’s hard not to. I understand this isn’t a scam. It is more appropriate for the “shadiness” part of this sub forum. It’s just amazing the supports she still gets.

    We get it Sarah…the ACA…or the “Affordable Casino Act”…allows you to not risk much of your own money and instead have this rich dude Victor, who you may or may not be dating (Either way I don’t care), basically conduct most of the content.

    The snippy comments and the lack of sincerity here is just too much. How are the interviews with other “creators” going? How can other “creators” get in touch with you during your hiring process? Ohh, by “others” you meant “one dude”. We get it. But the term Bot Lady will never die, as long as I’m around at least.

    BTW Victor looks to have done the last 12 or so videos. Think we get the gist. But thanks for clarifying.

    Keep it snippy girl!

    Name:  D8BD274A-B36D-4339-9603-448329819099.png
Views: 361
Size:  331.6 KB

    Name:  D88ED8EF-5FF7-4936-A942-CC2A2E989692.png
Views: 363
Size:  350.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      PositiveVariance: +1

  12. #92
    If BotLady was a dude she would have likely had only around 20k subscribers. But since there are all these simps, they ran her sub numbers up in a short period of time.

    It sucks the way both Sarah and Victor are talking to the subs in the comments. They have the “take it or leave it attitude.” Victor would have never grown a channel of his own talking to people the way he does. And Sarah is becoming a Bitch. I believe Victor thought that when he “Bought In” to the channel it was going to be a “smooth transfer”. His biggest mistake was not realizing that 80% or more of Sarah’s subs are Simps. Her subscriber based doesn’t want to see a dude gamble. How he didn’t see this, I don’t know. If he wasn’t being such a dick in the comments, I think many would give him a chance and see how it goes. I hope they both change their attitudes or the channel goes busto.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Simp’in ain’t easy rep

  13. #93
    She definitely is snippy. Can you imagine dating her? Jesus christ. At least her subscribers are dropping. Not crazy but if you look at her social blade shes lost over 2,000 subscribers the last 2 weeks or so. And her paterons are down. From the live streams I've seen also of either her or Victor it also seems the super chats are far thinner lately.

    Definitely noticed the shift also to more Victor, less Sarah lately.

    Also curious about this living situation. She's said she now has her own house, and she's in Vegas indefinitely. But her and Victor sit on the floor for the last 2 chat live streams because she's "been so busy she hasn't had time for furniture". That one I don't get, where the fuck do you sit day to day to edit videos, on the floor? Like how do you have absolutely no where to sit down for a live video? Seems super weird.

    So many questions. And Victor, regardless if new boyfriend, rich simp etc, what's his backstory? Like what was he doing 6 months ago that he could drop it all and now just be in Vegas and live stream almost daily?

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: +1

  14. #94
    Wonder what's happening behind the scenes these days with the power couple known as All Casino Action. They were hitting Youtube hard and fast for a few weeks - live streams daily, Victor doing morning streams for hours, and videos daily also. Now there's a few YT shorts and occasional slot video. I know they went on a decent losing streak, I can't imagine a few losing sessions would wipe them out to the point of not making content though.

    The comments in the community tab are fun to read, the snippiness doesn't stop. "why did you change your name?" "because i wanted to." Wow way to really work your audience.

    Edit: Opps actually after posting this I took a look at the community tab, apparently they are "under the weather".

  15. #95
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    988
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by lck2000 View Post
    Wonder what's happening behind the scenes these days with the power couple known as All Casino Action. They were hitting Youtube hard and fast for a few weeks - live streams daily, Victor doing morning streams for hours, and videos daily also. Now there's a few YT shorts and occasional slot video. I know they went on a decent losing streak, I can't imagine a few losing sessions would wipe them out to the point of not making content though.

    The comments in the community tab are fun to read, the snippiness doesn't stop. "why did you change your name?" "because i wanted to." Wow way to really work your audience.

    Edit: Opps actually after posting this I took a look at the community tab, apparently they are "under the weather".

    If they are really sick, especially during this time, of course I wish them the best. But the timing is highly suspect. There is no doubt they are a couple. I don’t know if she had to drop the name “Slot Lady” or if she wanted to get rid of it. One thing is for certain, she does not want to be making content/losing her money gambling anymore.

    This was the last time she appeared on the channel. She gets destroyed and is negative the whole time. At 12:30 she basically admits she no longer wants to do livestreams. Towards the end of the video she talks about “losing subbies”. Since then it has only been Victor appearing in pre-recorded videos. Now they have been out of content and are saying they are sick. Not great times over at the ACA.


  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by lck2000 View Post
    Wonder what's happening behind the scenes these days with the power couple known as All Casino Action. They were hitting Youtube hard and fast for a few weeks - live streams daily, Victor doing morning streams for hours, and videos daily also. Now there's a few YT shorts and occasional slot video. I know they went on a decent losing streak, I can't imagine a few losing sessions would wipe them out to the point of not making content though.

    The comments in the community tab are fun to read, the snippiness doesn't stop. "why did you change your name?" "because i wanted to." Wow way to really work your audience.

    Edit: Opps actually after posting this I took a look at the community tab, apparently they are "under the weather".
    Let's see, her "break" video was uploaded on April 30th 2021,

    SURPRISINGLY a business in Canada made with a certain Victor and Sarah is fully registered by May 21st. Ontario Canada takes about 20 days for a business to be fully registered according to this website. Now, a certain business with the name "All Casino Action" is fully registered by July 29th with the SAME "Sarah" and "Victor" in Nevada as the Canada business. Let's see when All Casino Action starts uploading videos with Victor:

    Name:  Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 19-39-07 LIVE I’M BACK B CHES AWESOME HANDPAY - YouTube.png
Views: 247
Size:  1.48 MB

    Sorry slotlady mega-supporters, but Victor is a director, president,treasurer and secretary of the channel. Every donation you simps give to Slotlady is split with Victor and can legally be read/responded by him as he's the secretary.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: New Guy bringing the heat! Great stuff man!
      
      PositiveVariance: Great investigation!
      
      Dan Druff: nice
      
      PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:
    Last edited by NewGuy; 09-23-2021 at 04:09 PM.

  17. #97
    Nice work for sure.

    I looked up the Nevada corp myself just now based on your findings, and yeah as well both of them listed with the same apartment address in Toronto. As if being a couple wasn't already obvious, only furthers the proof.

    You'd think they could have started a company in a name different than the actual name of their channel. Something people couldn't easily find in 2 seconds.

     
    Comments
      
      NewGuy: She tried to go as "Sarah Marschel" for a bit as a business, but it flopped hard. I presume Victor set-up the business like the alleged man behind the "slotlady" partnership did. Degenerate losers and simps are the bankroll for slot activity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Huge Slot Payout Mechanics
    By Sanlmar in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-19-2019, 09:22 AM
  2. Russians engineer a brilliant slot machine cheat
    By LegallyNonBindingPosts in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 07:44 AM
  3. MGM has a slot that hasn't hit it's jackpot in almost 20 years
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:13 AM
  4. MEGADETH - Online Slot Machine
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Tags for this Thread