Thread: Micon getting spammed by pedophile on DD

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Micon getting spammed by pedophile on DD

I mostly lurk but saw this gamegirl1979 stringing along Micon on DD and something looked real familiar. This person was spamming all over the place at DD and Micon allowed it because he was desperate for traffic and thought it might be a hot chick. He even begged it to be on radio: http://www.donkdown.com/forum/gamegi...io-t86408.html

I used to post on the NSX prime board because I owned one, and there was this really HOF thread where a spammer showed up, tried to lie to the board, and we found out his real identity and owned him. Turned out his name was NICHOLAS ADAM SITKO and he was a pedo!! He was from Bluffton, SC. Here's the NSX board thread, it is like 100 pages but starts getting good on page 2: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98489

Well just for shits I looked up the WHOIS for gamegirl1979's site ffdpokerforum.com and found this:

Technical Contact:
    Kearns, Kendra fearmyskillz@hotmail.com
    8419 Kemp Rd.
    Bluffton, SC 29910
    US
    +1.8439497474

So the Bluffton thing triggered my NSX memories of the past, so I googled the e-mail fearmyskillz@hotmail.com and sure enough, it's the same guy.

This site discusses him too: http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=56624

Micon thinks this

is this

Load Metric
    HOF

Doesn;t bode well given that he was donkdowns most active poster in the past few days and was invited by Micon on radio.

Last edited by BetCheckBet; 08-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just when you thought the fail had peaked...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chode View Post
    I used to post on the NSX prime board because I owned one, and there was this really HOF thread where a spammer showed up, tried to lie to the board, and we found out his real identity and owned him. Turned out his name was NICHOLAS ADAM SITKO and he was a pedo!! He was from Bluffton, SC. Here's the NSX board thread, it is like 100 pages but starts getting good on page 2: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98489
    You're not kidding when you say that this guy got owned. Wow.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I can't wait for that awkward call in!

Load Metric
    I used to post on the NSX prime board because I owned one,
    Why would you ever get rid of an NSX? That's like my favorite car ever.

Load Metric
    ahahaahaha

Posted yesterday about this. Didn't have all the info you did but it was fucking obvious to anyone who finished third grade.

What the fuck was Micon thinking allowing this child diddler to post spam all over his board just cuz he used a pic of a sorta hot chick? The fail is strong with this one.

Load Metric
    Dont look now chode but Micon is giving credit to his top lieutenant for this discovery.

Srsly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    Dont look now chode but Micon is giving credit to his top lieutenant for this discovery.

Srsly.
    Quote Originally Posted by micon
    wow again great work by my top Lt. and CLO SrslySirius.

I had large suspect of said user. I wanted the phonecall to see what was up.

the linky-ness of the initial posting was of course extremely suspect. Amazing what a pedo has to do to not be seated over there.
    so much fail

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I used to post on the NSX prime board because I owned one,
    Unlike Barry, it was probably the same time he got rid of his bomber jacket.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Unlike Barry, it was probably the same time he got rid of his bomber jacket.
    Amazing engineering never goes out of style. The body was designed by Pininfarina, who know a thing or two about classic, timeless, design.

I just love it when the Japanese use technology to show up the Italians. My dentist drives a GT-R, and every time I go I just stand in the parking lot and stare at it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I mostly lurk but saw this gamegirl1979 stringing along Micon on DD and something looked real familiar. This person was spamming all over the place at DD and Micon allowed it because he was desperate for traffic and thought it might be a hot chick. He even begged it to be on radio: http://www.donkdown.com/forum/gamegi...io-t86408.html

Well just for shits I looked up the WHOIS for gamegirl1979's site ffdpokerforum.com and found this:

Technical Contact:
    Kearns, Kendra fearmyskillz@hotmail.com
    8419 Kemp Rd.
    Bluffton, SC 29910
    US
    +1.8439497474

So the Bluffton thing triggered my NSX memories of the past, so I googled the e-mail fearmyskillz@hotmail.com and sure enough, it's the same guy.

This site discusses him too: http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=56624

Micon thinks this

is this

HOF 2nd post

HOF 1st post too http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post24494
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    ahahaahaha

Posted yesterday about this. Didn't have all the info you did but it was fucking obvious to anyone who finished third grade.

What the fuck was Micon thinking allowing this child diddler to post spam all over his board just cuz he used a pic of a sorta hot chick? The fail is strong with this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

You've got to realise that what looks a spammer to you looks like an exciting business opportunity to Micon.

Thread Information