Load Metric

Drop Phone and computer types you are currently rocking

Let’s see em

Load Metric
    I keep dropping my phone and typing on my computer

Comments

dmndkutr: Haha

Load Metric
    Got a iPhone 11 Pro Max earlier this summer after using an iPhone 6 for years. Loving the new phone!

But re computers, still slumming it with two old MacBook Pro laptops, one from 2015 and the other from 2011.

Comments

dmndkutr: Nice
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    tfw mumbles has a newer iphone and newer macbook pro

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Got a iPhone 11 Pro Max earlier this summer after using an iPhone 6 for years. Loving the new phone!

But re computers, still slumming it with two old MacBook Pro laptops, one from 2015 and the other from 2011.

Nice- I’m holding out for the iphone Pro Max 12 - still have an iPhone 6s. Really looking for a good computer too.

Load Metric
    i actually just pre-ordered a pixel 5 + google fi as a redundant internet source because this winter is going to be a star spangled nightmare if fall was any indication.

Comments

dmndkutr:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You are not going to believe this but the iPhone 13 is going to be shit.

Comments

dmndkutr:

Load Metric
    Ono-Sendai CS VII Deck

Comments

dmndkutr:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    This is my home workstation: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7p2jZZ

It was built a couple years ago. Looks like component prices have gone way down (especially GPUs), so I should consider upgrading.

If I could do it again, I'd go with AMD Ryzen for CPU instead. This i9 is a beast but it runs so hot I actually have to underclock it sometimes. Better bang for buck with AMD anyway, or so I hear.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: sweet

dmndkutr: Wow

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3117__40445.1538892778.500.500.JPG
Views: 233
Size:  33.9 KB

Phone number KLondike 5-6969

/thread

Comments

Dan Druff: Green version of Mt. Charleston phone

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    true story the pixel 5 is fucking amazing.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    true story the pixel 5 is fucking amazing.
    Remember 5G= cancer
    Slava Ukraini!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Blackberry for life, bitches.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I didn't know there were still Blackberries.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I didn't know there were still Blackberries.

There probably aren't. Mine is 6 years old. Tiny keyboard addiction is a helluva drug.

Load Metric
    Using a Samsung Note 9

For PC I custom build my own. Actually in the process of building a new rig after about 3 years on the current one:

CURRENT RIG

Intel quad-core I5-7600k
    EVGA GTX 1080 8GB gpu
    Asus Z270 Prime-A Motherboard
    16GB (2x8GB) of Gskill DDR4 3000
    2x 500GB (1TB total) Western Digital Black M.2 SSD
    EVGA Supernova Fully Modular 750W Power Supply
    NZXT AIO Water Cooler

IN-PROGRESS RIG

AMD Ryzen 12-core 3900XT (wasn't able to get my hands on the new 5000 series at launch, but got a good deal on this)
    Asus Crosshair Impact VIII Mini-DTX Motherboard (most I've ever spent on a board, but had phenomenal reviews)
    EVGA Supernova 850W Fully Modular PSU
    Corsair RGB Pro H100 AIO Water Cooler
    32GB (2x16GB) of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3200 Ram
    Sabrent Rocket 2TB M.2 SSD

For the time being going to repurpose my GPU since the newest ones are sold out everywhere and the previous generations are way overpriced because of high demand and low supply.

I did luck out on NewEgg and snag a bundle earlier this week with a new MSI RTX 3070 Trio X 8GB card, but that is going in my wifes new PC. Her current specs are similar to mine except she's on an Asus GTX 1060 6GB card. So putting that in her new build which will have an 8-core Ryzen 3800X unless I'm able to get my hands on a 5000 series CPU from them.

My current PC is themed like a Police Interceptor and flashes like a cop car. And hers is Hello Kitty themed. We're doing a new Christmas Hello Kitty theme for her new build, I haven't decided to theme my new build, at least not yet.

Video of my Police Interceptor:

Video of the wifes Hello Kitty PC

Comments

Walter Sobchak: cool shit

Rick Sanchez: looks good

Load Metric
    wtf what is with all these custom pc builds these days? I remember back when I was an avid pc gamer (quake and unreal tournament), this type of activity was reserved exclusively for absolute freak dorks. In those days it actually made sense to build your own pc because the off the shelf products didn’t cut it for the cutting edge graphics of the newer games of the mid 2000s.

You don’t fucking need a $1500 GPU or 32 gb of ram for literally anything. The popular pc games these days can run efficiently on a $500 off the shelf desktop from HP. I don’t really care about this sort of stuff anymore, but people posting their pc “specs” is just so fkn cringe. PC gaming is the most popular its ever been and yet the games are also the lowest quality that i’ve ever seen them. The whole thing is a waste of time and money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    wtf what is with all these custom pc builds these days? I remember back when I was an avid pc gamer (quake and unreal tournament), this type of activity was reserved exclusively for absolute freak dorks. In those days it actually made sense to build your own pc because the off the shelf products didn’t cut it for the cutting edge graphics of the newer games of the mid 2000s.

You don’t fucking need a $1500 GPU or 32 gb of ram for literally anything. The popular pc games these days can run efficiently on a $500 off the shelf desktop from HP. I don’t really care about this sort of stuff anymore, but people posting their pc “specs” is just so fkn cringe. PC gaming is the most popular its ever been and yet the games are also the lowest quality that i’ve ever seen them. The whole thing is a waste of time and money.
    I don’t game anymore but my kids do, but I am always a generation behind on their PCs to keep it cheap, nicest one is a ryzen 7.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

I mean, being that you said "popular" that kind of is correct, as you can play Among Us on a phone, and rocket league and CS:GO have been out forever. But that $500 pc from HP would be trash for any actual new graphically intensive game.

But yes, its been a good time to be a PC gamer this last decade, with the rise of phones and casual laptops before it. I'm on the same rig I bought almost 7 years ago for $1100 now (was relatively close to top-of-the-line when i bought it) and all I have done since was upgrade the vid card.

Load Metric
    I got the Verizon version of the LG Velvet a month ago, am happy with it. Dont really demand much from my phone though, and have been a happy lifelong customer of LG phones.

Thread Information