Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I'm being sued by Mike Postle, as are ESPN, Doug Polk, Joey Ingram, Bart Hanson, Phil Galfond, Matt Berkey, Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Little, and Pokernews

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I haven’t had an opportunity to listen to the podcasts. Does the fact her legal defense is being paid for by people who want this to go deep into the legal process and discovery fuck you in any way? Clearly you just want it over. There are those paying her bills that want it to be something where he is exposed. Given he has little for you to take if he’s exposed, that would make me think you have multiple defendants being sued with very differing agendas.
    I have been in contact with some of the other defendants.

My legal defense will be done in the manner that seems appropriate to me and my attorney, and the others can take whichever steps they feel are best for them. Presumably ESPN will take their own approach, as well.

That's all I can say about this for now.

Comments

BCR: Thx for response. I just paused when I saw some of the initial comments about digging in on her side. Glad your guy is just about extricating you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven’t had an opportunity to listen to the podcasts. Does the fact her legal defense is being paid for by people who want this to go deep into the legal process and discovery fuck you in any way? Clearly you just want it over. There are those paying her bills that want it to be something where he is exposed. Given he has little for you to take if he’s exposed, that would make me think you have multiple defendants being sued with very differing agendas.

My legal defense will be done in the manner that seems appropriate to me and my attorney, and the others can take whichever steps they feel are best for them. Presumably ESPN will take their own approach, as well.

Alan J. Finkelstein gonna make some bank.

Druff I don't practice in CA and this isn't my area anyway but if you need a referral I can find a few good lawyers there for you.

Comments

dwai: FUCK I'M CRYING
    HILLARY WON

Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Druff I don't practice in CA and this isn't my area anyway but if you need a referral I can find a few good lawyers there for you.
    welcome back, king. Please stunt on trump hoes nov 3

Comments

hongkonger: Trying to but sideretard is too much of a pussy to take my bet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Thank you, and welcome back.

However, I have already hired an attorney, and I'm very happy with the job he's doing so far.

Comments

hongkonger: Druff, the man since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Here’s what his attorney said: Answer the complaint, lay low, let the discovery process play out, your exposure is minimal, and the case ain’t going to trial for years.

pro bono is the nuts, Awesome you were offered this. and ya sit back and let the other lawyers do the heavy lifting. this postle thing has actually made international news I remember seeing a article about this in local news not to long ago. I am not sure how much you can talk about all of this but it could bring eyes to this site?

I probably could have bought a really nice car with the money I've spent on corporate lawyer.

Comments

Jayjami: Lol, pro bono sucks balls!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Beensmokin! Sic 'em
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

LET'S FUCKING GO BEEN SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not on Twitter, so can someone who is tell Veronica that she should have written “set a precedent”, not “set a precedence”?

Here is the passage from the article mentioning her tweet in which she made that mistake.

Brill tweeted, “[Berkey] and I are going to try to set a precedence within the poker community.
    The reason for this is because “precedence” is the charactistic that a “precedent” has. Put another way, “a precedent has (or takes) precedence”, but not the other way around. An easy way to remember the correct usage of these two related words is a pair of alliterations: (1) Both “set” and “precedent” end in a “t”, and (2) “has”, “takes” and “precedence” all end with an “s” sound.

Thanks in advance.
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

Thread Information