Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm being sued by Mike Postle, as are ESPN, Doug Polk, Joey Ingram, Bart Hanson, Phil Galfond, Matt Berkey, Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Little, Veronica Brill, Haralabob, and Pokernews

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I haven’t had an opportunity to listen to the podcasts. Does the fact her legal defense is being paid for by people who want this to go deep into the legal process and discovery fuck you in any way? Clearly you just want it over. There are those paying her bills that want it to be something where he is exposed. Given he has little for you to take if he’s exposed, that would make me think you have multiple defendants being sued with very differing agendas.
    I have been in contact with some of the other defendants.

My legal defense will be done in the manner that seems appropriate to me and my attorney, and the others can take whichever steps they feel are best for them. Presumably ESPN will take their own approach, as well.

That's all I can say about this for now.

Comments

BCR: Thx for response. I just paused when I saw some of the initial comments about digging in on her side. Glad your guy is just about extricating you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven’t had an opportunity to listen to the podcasts. Does the fact her legal defense is being paid for by people who want this to go deep into the legal process and discovery fuck you in any way? Clearly you just want it over. There are those paying her bills that want it to be something where he is exposed. Given he has little for you to take if he’s exposed, that would make me think you have multiple defendants being sued with very differing agendas.

My legal defense will be done in the manner that seems appropriate to me and my attorney, and the others can take whichever steps they feel are best for them. Presumably ESPN will take their own approach, as well.

Alan J. Finkelstein gonna make some bank.

Load Metric
    Druff I don't practice in CA and this isn't my area anyway but if you need a referral I can find a few good lawyers there for you.

Comments

dwai: FUCK I'M CRYING
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Druff I don't practice in CA and this isn't my area anyway but if you need a referral I can find a few good lawyers there for you.
    welcome back, king. Please stunt on trump hoes nov 3

Comments

hongkonger: Trying to but sideretard is too much of a pussy to take my bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Thank you, and welcome back.

However, I have already hired an attorney, and I'm very happy with the job he's doing so far.

Comments

hongkonger: Druff, the man since 2005

Load Metric

Here’s what his attorney said: Answer the complaint, lay low, let the discovery process play out, your exposure is minimal, and the case ain’t going to trial for years.

Load Metric
    pro bono is the nuts, Awesome you were offered this. and ya sit back and let the other lawyers do the heavy lifting. this postle thing has actually made international news I remember seeing a article about this in local news not to long ago. I am not sure how much you can talk about all of this but it could bring eyes to this site?

I probably could have bought a really nice car with the money I've spent on corporate lawyer.

Comments

Jayjami: Lol, pro bono sucks balls!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Beensmokin! Sic 'em

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LET'S FUCKING GO BEEN SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    I’m not on Twitter, so can someone who is tell Veronica that she should have written “set a precedent”, not “set a precedence”?

Here is the passage from the article mentioning her tweet in which she made that mistake.

Brill tweeted, “[Berkey] and I are going to try to set a precedence within the poker community.
    The reason for this is because “precedence” is the charactistic that a “precedent” has. Put another way, “a precedent has (or takes) precedence”, but not the other way around. An easy way to remember the correct usage of these two related words is a pair of alliterations: (1) Both “set” and “precedent” end in a “t”, and (2) “has”, “takes” and “precedence” all end with an “s” sound.

Thanks in advance.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I said at the end that I won't archive it, but I lied. I will.

I'll archive it unofficially in this thread, but not put it in iTunes or anywhere else. On Friday, it will be replayed at the beginning of the regular show, and that will end up in the usual archives. Stand by.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: can't wait to listen. When you are in the right, you deserve the requisite support rep

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

was tremendous and I learnt a bit..gd lk..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those who don't have 71 minutes to listen, here are the cliffs:

- Mike Postle's attorney has filed a motion to be dismissed as counsel, claiming Postle violated their agreement, and that he also hasn't been in contact with them since November 3. The hearing for this change will be on January 14.

- We filed an anti-SLAPP motion to get the case dismissed, which would automatically award us attorney's fees (likely 5 figures) if granted. This will be heard on February 10.

- It is possible Postle will not have an attorney for this Feb 10 anti-SLAPP hearing, which will be great for us, obviously.

- We will be aggressively collecting any judgment we receive regarding the attorney's fees, even if it takes years.

- Even if Postle drops the case now, he will still have to face this anti-SLAPP, since it has been filed already.

Attached is one of the documents filed by Postle's attorney this week.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Niiiiice! Bleed that lying cheater white!

Crowe Diddly:

Banned
    Load Metric
    You're doing the community a great service by fighting this so vigorously. Punish that motherfucker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    You're doing the community a great service by fighting this so vigorously. Punish that motherfucker.
    He limped in, and you punish the limpers.

Load Metric
    I had a feeling this whole thing was going to be short and clean from the beginning.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is the content that brings the hits.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Thread Information