Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm being sued by Mike Postle, as are ESPN, Doug Polk, Joey Ingram, Bart Hanson, Phil Galfond, Matt Berkey, Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Little, Veronica Brill, Haralabob, and Pokernews

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Also, notice the demand for jury trial. That means that Postle and his lawyers feel that they have a better chance of fooling/convincing a jury than they do a judge who may be more intelligent and understanding of poker. Fuck this cocksucker.

Load Metric
    I imagine that a judge would agree to hear this case rather than individuals could possibly e done as a group hearing which would potentially be more cost effective and save a tone of court time? Most every one listed I knows each other in some way. But ya minimum 50k to see something like this through.
    Good luck though I would attempt to contact him privately and grovel if you have to and get him to cancel the paperwork and possibly pay for his out of pocket legal fees, and never speak his name again.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    Relax. Forget retaining an attorney....this suit will be thrown out on the first hearing before a judge as frivolous. This piece of garbage is trying to use Verstanding's statement as his only "proof" that you defamed him, and he's going to fail miserably.
    OMG, lol.

LOOKS LIKE POSTLE IS LOOKING FOR:

x 330!

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/w...-world_115066/

BhaawhaaaaaaahaaaaaaHAAAAAAhahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahhhhhahahahhahhhhhhhBwhahahaaBhaawhaaaaaaahaaa aaaHAAAAAAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhahahahha hhhhhhhBwhahahaaBhaawhaaaaaaahaaaaaaHAAAAAAhahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhhhhahahahhahhhhhhhBwhahahaaB haawhaaaaaaahaaaaaaHAAAAAAhahahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahaaBhaawhaaaaaaahaaaaaaHAAAAAAhahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahhhhhahahahhahhhhhhhBwhahahaa.

Reporter Nick Cahill claims to have seen the complaint in paper format:

https://twitter.com/NickCahill_5/status/1311911034832130048

Druff, need any help in extracting the gold letters from the bottom of the pool?!

Comments

1marley1: etc...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like he went on a posting spree couple days ago https://twitter.com/Mike_Postle

Shit makes me sick

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The alleged gold letters in my swimming pool were unfortunately a lie.

I wish I had gold letters in my pool.

I wish I had a pool with or without letters. Especially on a hot day like today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    Looks like he went on a posting spree couple days ago https://twitter.com/Mike_Postle

Shit makes me sick
    That's from 2019. His last post was 9/30/19.

Load Metric
    Wow 330 million, Fraudalert really is at risk for a hostile take over. Maybe Druff should transfer ownership in hopes to hide this treasured asset
    -Allergic to the struggle

Banned
    Load Metric
    Imagine a year where Postle is cleared of wrong doing in the initial lawsuit brought against him and then, in a twist of fate - is awarded millions of damages in a civil suit. What a fuckshow.

Load Metric
    Druff, post the docs please. They'll be publicly available in like a day or 2 anyway.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Relaxed libel laws. The future that Republicans want. Thoughts and prayers.

Wow toasterfag aka the poor mans hongthonger. Sup dawg, I'm bout to get rich again on another #Trumpslide

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post
    Imagine a year where Postle is cleared of wrong doing in the initial lawsuit brought against him
    Yeah, that's 100% NOT what happened. The case was dismissed, and the plaintiffs are allowed to re-file amended complaints. At NO point was Postle cleared of anything at all. Literally no judgment was made on the accusations, save that they had no standing to sue over the poker losses in a Cali court.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since I was named in this suit, I need to be careful regarding my present and future actions and statements in relation to this case. While I am always detailed and forthright regarding matters like these, obviously I can only say very limited things at this point.

I do hope the PFA community will be supportive during this, as this is exactly the type of risk I take by running a site like this, and by reporting on matters of interest in poker and gambling.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: we got your back

shoeshine box: we got yr back.

Rick Sanchez: give him hell

gimmick: gl

Forum Wars: +++

MumblesBadly: Definitely! Fight that POStle!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Since I was named in this suit, I need to be careful regarding my present and future actions and statements in relation to this case. While I am always detailed and forthright regarding matters like these, obviously I can only say very limited things at this point.

I do hope the PFA community will be supportive during this, as this is exactly the type of risk I take by running a site like this, and by reporting on matters of interest in poker and gambling.
    I really did not follow this much but it rings a bell, was this something in a thread or a radio segment that is subject of the litigation? I don't remember a drama thread, but I go a couple weeks dormant here and there and might have missed something.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I really did not follow this much but it rings a bell, was this something in a thread or a radio segment that is subject of the litigation? I don't remember a drama thread, but I go a couple weeks dormant here and there and might have missed something.
    I didn't really follow it except on radio coverage didn't post in the thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The weird thing is, as big as this story is, especially to Druff, he might actually not be able to say more than a few lines about it on the next radio. That's super strange.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    The weird thing is, as big as this story is, especially to Druff, he might actually not be able to say more than a few lines about it on the next radio. That's super strange.
    Correct. I will not be able to discuss this lawsuit at length on the next radio show (or any radio shows in the near future), since I am one of the named defendants.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    You got this Druff

More than 1 law on your side.

I too have a website, where I talk major shit.

I’ve had 4 similar lawsuits filed against me.

Last one was seeking $3M

I posted a video that day talking more shit.

Druff has more self control.

Just listen to the last show with Beensmokin. Mike’s going to get buried.

Diamond
    Load Metric

On 1 condition: sick tyde on him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tbuck27 View Post
    Also, notice the demand for jury trial. That means that Postle and his lawyers feel that they have a better chance of fooling/convincing a jury than they do a judge who may be more intelligent and understanding of poker. Fuck this cocksucker.
    No it doesn’t. It’s just a pleading formality so they don’t lose the right to a jury. They can waive a jury later If the defense doesn’t request one..

Load Metric
    Reminds me to get my trust done. Unfortunately I have been through this. Definitely get an attorney and start reviewing all of your insurance policies to see if they cover personal liability. Sorry to hear this but you’ll get through it.

Thread Information