Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm being sued by Mike Postle, as are ESPN, Doug Polk, Joey Ingram, Bart Hanson, Phil Galfond, Matt Berkey, Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Little, Veronica Brill, Haralabob, and Pokernews

Load Metric
    O.k. so question who is this Veronica Brill female again. Maybe I missed it and haven't paid attention at times for sure especially recently. Did she Bink something big or a couple, or Online grinder, crusher????

Because also I've seen her and others around poker mentioning her name lately.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    O.k. so question who is this Veronica Brill female again. Maybe I missed it and haven't paid attention at times for sure especially recently. Did she Bink something big or a couple, or Online grinder, crusher????

Because also I've seen her and others around poker mentioning her name lately.

Holy fuckin shit

Look, I know you've been hit by a truck, knocked down to a 5th grade mentality level, and become even dumber than you already were (which is really saying something), but holy mother of God...just shut the fuck up and log off

Comments

garrett: You are one of the actual biggest idiots on PFA for Decade

JeffDime: Just shitty.
    Last edited by Gordman; 04-02-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Dumbest lawsuit ever. Glad it’s over. How they thought it ever had a chance is still befuddling?

Load Metric
    Without giving PFA's bottom feeding troll more attention then he deserves honestly who is she. Gordman is the nut Low, literally.

So ok I Google her and what is she just a Media person or something. Still have no clue and my question only got PFA's most insignificant bottom feeder Troll to answer. So I'll ask again please, who is she. And I'm serious is she primarily a Media person or what.

Someone less troll than Gordman thanks =)

Comments

JeffDime: No need for the needless negativity. Fuck em Garrett. I don’t get the appeal myself.

Load Metric
    In addition, to Postle, what about his former attorney? I don't know California Law. In Florida, if an attorney doesn't have a reasonable basis for filing something, they, too can be held liable for damages in addition to the client.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    In addition, to Postle, what about his former attorney? I don't know California Law. In Florida, if an attorney doesn't have a reasonable basis for filing something, they, too can be held liable for damages in addition to the client.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=veronica+brill
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=veronica+brill
    K and I'll be point blank here, like it or not. You aren't fn shit fatboy seatless Welcher nothing. And gordman is literally another nothing here like jseatless who made his name welching a bet.. lol so I don't give a fuck what these idiots ever think of me. They are pathetic literally, FACT..

I feel so blessed and lucky now, to just think these morons have a clue about me andy life now, honestly they wish they were me if they only really knew today..

But carry on trolling Gotdman and welcher literally no one gives a fk what you two have to say about me, literally no one. Your just noise honestly. Hey over me I'm not that important at all. So your wasting your yo e with me honestly.

And everytime you take the time out of your so important life and day to troll me. I lol to myself, and chuckle and say, they have no clue literally.

Its cute tho, and the new me the nicee I don't even care honestly. But you two needed to here this.....

Anyway moving along now =).....

Comments

dwai: GET EM GARRETT

Gordman: Lol, yet ANOTHER post of you "not caring". Keep tilting
    Last edited by garrett; 04-03-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Boy Garrett, for someone who "literally doesnt care" and "isnt bothered" by me, you sure spend alot of your time being a tiltmoney and making large incoherent 5th grade level posts about it.

SHUTUP GARRETT

Comments

garrett: This literal moronic bottom feeding troll will never realize this, reality buddy...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Another ruling came down.

The court has decided NOT to hear the anti-SLAPP motion, calling it "moot" because Postle dropped the case. They decided this for both me and Veronica.

Instead, they will evaluate on May 12 whether we were "likely to have prevailed" on the motion, and if it's determined that we were, then we will get awarded attorney's fees.

At this time it doesn't appear I have a path to get this dismissed WITH prejudice, but that's the way the court chose to operate.

Load Metric
    Without giving PFA's bottom feeding troll more attention then he deserves honestly who is she. Gordman is the nut Low, literally.

So ok I Google her and what is she just a Media person or something. Still have no clue and my question only got PFA's most insignificant bottom feeder Troll to answer. So I'll ask again please, who is she. And I'm serious is she primarily a Media person or what.

Brill was the Stones poker player that initially blew the whistle on Postle. She thought something was just not right in his perpetual winning ways and brought it to public attention.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Brill was the Stones poker player that initially blew the whistle on Postle. She thought something was just not right in his perpetual winning ways and brought it to public attention.

Thank you crimm....

This is like 15 days later or something but better than never right (LOL..) and now I get it or her more so now. And how she played into this all, and it makes a lot more sense to me now, so thank you. Because to me, and as id say just a more Casual observer of the Poker Community, and less then ever since ive learned how to play poker, I haven't for reasons paid as much attention as usual these past 2 years now. So for me, that was actually a genuine response. And likely because ive had my own real life distractions, and just haven't in the past two years paid any attention to the poker world as i used to always by default.

So now I get it more, and thank you crimm appreciate it, that was being asked sincerely here too....

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Ruh Roh. Somebody owes Druff a bit of coin!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Comments

Walter Sobchak: yes!

Matt The Rat: Good Job!

IamGreek: OPA!

rum dick: Nice

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Curious what happens when it’s time to collect and he’s broke. He doesn’t have a conventional job (I think?) so garnishment is not an option.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal_thinker View Post
    Ruh Roh. Somebody owes Druff a bit of coin!
    Name:  MeanFilthyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif
Views: 375
Size:  3.09 MB

Comments

dwai: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    lol did you guys read it? He only got 26k of the 42k requested as the judge found the lawyer's fees excessive.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol did you guys read it? He only got 26k of the 42k requested as the judge found the lawyer's fees excessive.
    He'll take the rest in radio ads.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    that does seem excessive lol

Bensmokin what is you doing bro

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It's always within the Judge's discretion. My belief is that was the Judge's way of being somewhat equitable to Postle.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This was an interesting read but my take out is as follows

Druff is awarded just under 27k but has to find a way to collect on this ruling

Druff has incurred costs which are non collectable of almost 17k

Eric charged an excessive amount to the tune of about 40% ( based on the ruling )

It seems that there is contempt towards the amount billed and this was highlighted in particular with the half hour charge, this seemed to be used in a negative way to restrict the amount collectable

Who actually wins here apart from the lawyers, from what I can tell those who did nothing ( so anyone apart from Druff and Veronica ) have incurred zero or minimal costs .

Am I missing something ?

Do we know if this same ruling was applied with Veronica and if so was the number of hours billed also restricted to 20 hours or was this a different amount ?

Also a question for Eric , what precedent is in place to restrict your billing from 43.5 hours to 20 hours ? It is portrayed as excessive which obviously puts in a bad light but assuming you completed 43.5 hours of actual work then how can they subjectively restrict this to 20 hours ?
    Last edited by nutty007; 05-11-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    This was an interesting read but my take out is as follows

Druff is awarded just under 27k but has to find a way to collect on this ruling

Druff has incurred costs which are non collectable of almost 17k

Eric charged an excessive amount to the tune of about 40% ( based on the ruling )

It seems that there is contempt towards the amount billed and this was highlighted in particular with the half hour charge, this seemed to be used in a negative way to restrict the amount collectable

Who actually wins here apart from the lawyers, from what I can tell those who did nothing ( so anyone apart from Druff and Veronica ) have incurred zero or minimal costs .

Am I missing something ?

Do we know if this same ruling was applied with Veronica and if so was the number of hours billed also restricted to 20 hours or was this a different amount ?

Also a question for Eric , what precedent is in place to restrict your billing from 43.5 hours to 20 hours ? It is portrayed as excessive which obviously puts in a bad light but assuming you completed 43.5 hours of actual work then how can they subjectively restrict this to 20 hours ?
    My guess is that EB probably listed higher then actual simply under the guise he knows the court system well enough to know it was going to be cut back by the courts thus likely ensuring that the end result would end up being appropriate by the courts.. Its no different then the stuff that happens in the medical industry they bill as much as they can knowing insurance will deny some or reduce reimbursement amounts.. Its all how they play the game unfortunately..

Comments

shoeshine box: a real crime. esp Insurance industry,..the Legal Over charge amount I get.

Thread Information