Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: I'm being sued by Mike Postle, as are ESPN, Doug Polk, Joey Ingram, Bart Hanson, Phil Galfond, Matt Berkey, Daniel Negreanu, Jonathan Little, Veronica Brill, Haralabob, and Pokernews

Load Metric
    Not surprising this TRO application failed. Jurisdictional issues abound. There were no allegations that he or the money was actually within the jurisdiction of the court. Only an allegation that the money was won at a tournament outside the court's jurisdiction. It must fail on its face. Her attorney probably got chewed out by the judge for wasting his time and clogging up his docket.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    i'd of domesticated the judgment in all of the major gambling states if it were important to me.

Comments

JoeD: FLA and NV for sure. Maybe some sports betting states as well like MI and PA

Load Metric
    Postle is going to keep every dollar he has in cash. Give it time, he will reappear.

Load Metric
    I hope there are pictures of Postle, including in disguises, in every poker room in the world.

Have they tried to attach his online poker accounts?

Load Metric
    Postle still owning heads and staying rent free in 2023

POSTLE IS GOD

Load Metric
    guys Postle was just a victim of the Chinese mafia

he has the receipts

What if the real trick was to trick yourself?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As I posted in the other Postle thread (the one on Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness), he appeared on a Twitter Spaces show last night. He would NOT take listener calls or questions, and the "interview" was mainly just him ranting for 2 hours.

A PFA listener recorded it and posted it on YouTube.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Have you made any effort to collect the $27k?

If you collect the money it all goes to lawyer EB?

I am curious what work this guy EB did to run up a $27k bill if so, but I can’t knock the hustle may as well try to get Postle to pay a big bill, which he never will

Would you agree to let him off the hook on his debt if he came on your radio show and spoke to your man to man?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

I love Mike Postle. No fucks given. I hope he ships it and stiffs everyone.
    LOL Postle straight SLAPPing everyone in their gook faces.

So brazen you almost have to respect it, even though he knows the poker community are a bunch of pussies who will do nothing. 1x!
    Postle is GOD
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I had a DM conversation with Postle yesterday -- the first one ever.

Most of it wasn't very productive.

Not sure if we will talk again.

No, I am not forgiving the $27k.

Comments

desertrunner:

Gold
    Load Metric
    You are never getting $27k from him

I suggest you offer him a deal

Pay me $10k by the end of March and this is all forgotten

Say this with the expectation of collecting $5k

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    You are never getting $27k from him

I suggest you offer him a deal

Pay me $10k by the end of March and this is all forgotten

Say this with the expectation of collecting $5k
    Druff is not interested in collecting 5K to shut this down.

Come on Brother.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I agree

He’d rather be owed the $27k forever than collect 5-10k

It’s better for business to be able to say you are owed sometimes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am patient. This can't be avoided forever.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think you have a very small chance to collect the money, but I hope you do

As I have previously advised, if you’re interest is collecting as much as possible, your best option is offering a deal

I understand it’s a “fetish” for you to participate in these sorts of long standing, never ending feuds

Maybe one day he will play a poker tournament and get lucky and you’ll get a lawyer to submit paperwork fast enough though, I am doubting he will put himself in that position, I don’t follow his activity tho maybe he is playing tournaments

I am still wondering how Been Smoking billed $27k to represent you in this what a work

Comments

desertrunner: LOL @ Been Smokin, love it.

Load Metric
    I like how after 5 years, he's finally came up with the defense of "I know they thought I was cheating by looking at my phone, so I decided to troll them by looking down at my phone"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

As I have previously advised, if you’re interest is collecting as much as possible, your best option is offering a deal

I understand it’s a “fetish” for you to participate in these sorts of long standing, never ending feuds

Maybe one day he will play a poker tournament and get lucky and you’ll get a lawyer to submit paperwork fast enough though, I am doubting he will put himself in that position, I don’t follow his activity tho maybe he is playing tournaments

I am still wondering how Been Smoking billed $27k to represent you in this what a work
    He ran up the legal bills by constantly asking for delays for various reasons. We were trying to get it overwith quickly the entire way.

As I've mentioned many times, even though Eric did initial work responding to the lawsuit, we offered to eat those costs if he were to drop me out immediately. He refused.

The bill was actually higher than $27k, both for Eric B and Veronica's attorney Marc Randazza, but both were reduced by the judge to around $27k. This is a very common occurrence in these anti-SLAPP hearings.

In any case, a judge reviewed Eric's work and decided it was worth $27k, so there's no shenanigans here. Had Mike just allowed this hearing to go forward as originally scheduled, without all of these assorted delays, the bill would have been much lower. Had he dropped me out at the beginning, the bill for him would have been zero point zero.

All his fault. I never asked to be sued for $330m, and I did nothing wrong in this entire matter.

As I told Mike again recently, had I never been born, his reputation would be the exact same as it is today.

Load Metric
    My female family member and myself were actually at Stones last night for a birthday dinner. As we looked over the poker room, I explained to her the whole poker scandal with the cameras and hat (I didnt know the cell phone part). I then had her look up "Stones poker scandal" and she was like- Wow! I than explained about Druff, the lawsuit and Been-Smokin. She was surprised about the incident.

Gold
    Load Metric
    One time Marc J Randaza sent me a threatening legal letter demanding we take a certain action

I deleted the email, never responded and never heard from him again

Hopefully he doesn’t read this

Gold
    Load Metric

Do people owe you money like this Nickypipes? I think you should buy the debt from Druff and collect it personally from this loser. Just have your people pay him a visit from time to time and you'll collect.

Thread Information