Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Unfortunately, while I'm sure a lot of people would love to pile on Postle here, I don't find this woman very credible.

First off, Postle has full custody of their kid. So obviously she had a lot of "issues" for that to be the case. It's not like he's the ideal parent with a stable lifestyle, so for him to be the parent given full custody, there's obviously something wrong with her.

Her story was also very inconsistent and all over the place. I also found a few contradictions. I'm sure there were some elements of truth in there, but I'm sure there were plenty of outright inaccuracies, as well.

I also don't believe that Moneymaker was helping Postle cheat at any time, and her own accounts of this seemed very contradictory (at one point she said that Chris had a lot of integrity.)

This whole thing had potential, and I know Veronica tried hard to get the woman on track, but I have to file this thing in the hearsay category and move on.
It's a bad interview. She doesn't come across well. She can't remember names and gets simple details wrong. She implied that Moneymaker was involved in cheating with Postle on Pokerstars. It's a mess.

Then she released this video on Twitter to snap back at people "hating" on her and she sounds drunk:

Then there's this guy (who appears to be a Postle defender) who has been sharing this mugshot. It suggests Postle's ex was recently arrested (01/05/2021) for driving drunk with her two children in the car.

Is it legit? If so, yikes.

100% she is passed tipsy but not noticeably drunk in that video. That DUI is most likely real since she no longer has custody of her kid.