Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
That's not his employer. It's a third party company which acts as an affiliate and carries his show in various places. They could drop him and he'd be totally fine.

I can tell you that he hasn't pushed election fraud, and any article which says he has is lying.
LOL he would be fine? wtf has that got to do with anything.
Look at the video, clearly he debunks election fraud
You said that his "employer threatened to shitcan" him, which isn't true. He distributes his media to a wide variety of sources, and one of those third party sources gave a blanket warning to all conservative hosts that they need to quit with election fraud claims.

They weren't really directing that at Shapiro, as he wasn't an "election fraud" conspiracy pusher, whereas many other conservative media figures were. I don't know if you remember this, but I complained in November that I was annoyed with a lot of the conservative media figures who WERE pushing election conspiracy stuff, just for ratings and clicks. Steven Crowder, whose show I used to love and look forward to on a daily basis, mostly pushed me away as a viewer because he went on with this BS for a long time. The most annoying thing was that I knew Crowder didn't really believe it, but was just trying to pander to his viewers, which is a crappy look. He didn't use to be that way.

What I enjoyed about Shapiro was that he logically analyzed it and gave a very reasonable opinion about all of it. His general take was, "Any claims of voter fraud should be investigated, but they shouldn't get any credibility until we see convincing evidence."