Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Cancel Culture and Corporate Wokeness Thread

Load Metric
    The woke mob got to Seuss in 86...

Name:  image011.png
Views: 253
Size:  448.8 KB

...being the spineless coward he was, he instantly caved in to their preposterous demands. He also revised his own shit regarding the chinaman in the 80s by changing the text and image.

As per my prediction Dr. Seuss holds 9 out of top 10 most sold titles on Amazon today. Every paper copy of the currently out of print books is sold out and are being eBayed to the moon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

...being the spineless coward he was, he instantly caved in to their preposterous demands. He also revised his own shit regarding the chinaman in the 80s by changing the text and image.

As per my prediction Dr. Seuss holds 9 out of top 10 most sold titles on Amazon today. Every paper copy of the currently out of print books is sold out and are being eBayed to the moon.
    LOL Team Retard spilling tears over this cuck faggot writer lol

Comments

gimmick: At this hour 42 Seuss titles at top 100 on Amazon bestsellers.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Notice he didn't write back, "I'm taking the book out of print immediately. Please don't say bad things about me on Twitter!"

I guess that's the gimmick-approved 2021 response though.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hmmm... didn't realize Michelle Obama was racist. Guess we learn something new every day!

Looks like Barack was also a racist. In 2018, he said, "I've been quoted saying this sometimes. Most of what you need to learn you can actually just, read Dr. Seuss. It's all pretty much there."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-dr-seuss-praise

It's just "capitalism", guys. Don't worry, no left wing cancel culture here. gimmick is totally sure, so there's nothing to worry about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hmmm... didn't realize Michelle Obama was racist. Guess we learn something new every day!

Looks like Barack was also a racist. In 2018, he said, "I've been quoted saying this sometimes. Most of what you need to learn you can actually just, read Dr. Seuss. It's all pretty much there."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-dr-seuss-praise

It's just "capitalism", guys. Don't worry, no left wing cancel culture here. gimmick is totally sure, so there's nothing to worry about.
    ROFL
    gimmick is a fucking idiot, I don't know why you waste your time

Load Metric
    I got Thing 1 right here, you won't need Thing 2.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20210304-122213_Chrome.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  345.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20210304-122254_Chrome.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  285.8 KB

DERRRRPPPP

rofl god, you're so predictable

bUt ThE iNsURRecTIoN

rofl faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

DERRRRPPPP

bUt ThE iNsURRecTIoN

rofl faggot
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  86.8 KB

Thoughts, dwai?

Comments

mickeycrimm: white people to the back of the bus

Load Metric

DERRRRPPPP

bUt ThE iNsURRecTIoN

rofl faggot

Thoughts, dwai?

politics gonna politic

Comments

Sloppy Joe: *chef's kiss*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Notice he didn't write back, "I'm taking the book out of print immediately. Please don't say bad things about me on Twitter!"

I guess that's the gimmick-approved 2021 response though.
    Considering Twitter didn't exist in 1986 that isn't really something significant to notice.

I guess that's the Druff-approved 2021 response though.

Load Metric
    Wait for the second round of free press when 6 books no one gave a fuck return to print with revisions. You know after their single biggest sales day.

Load Metric

DERRRRPPPP

bUt ThE iNsURRecTIoN

rofl faggot

Thoughts, dwai?
    Watch it buster, that's "REAL AMERICA'S VOICE" right there.

Load Metric
    Gotta love Team Retard.

Name:  seuss-america-first.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  126.8 KB

Load Metric
    I think this guy needs more free press from Fox and Newsmax. The 33 million Geisel made last year couldn't have bought the exposure he got from this news cycle. At this rate he will catch Michael Jackson for the number one spot.

Name:  seuss-nazis.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  147.0 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gimmick is an actually grown man campaigning to have Dr Seuss banned and canceled. What a weak minded fool! Imagine what goes on in this individual’s head? We can only imagine the personal torment this “man” has gone through to get to the point in his life where he spends a significant portion of his day explaining to strangers online how Dr Seuss has offended him.

Hey guess what DORK? Just don’t read it. Simple, easy solved! If other people want to buy and read it, good. If they don’t, who cares?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Gimmick is an actually grown man campaigning to have Dr Seuss banned and canceled. What a weak minded fool! Imagine what goes on in this individual’s head? We can only imagine the personal torment this “man” has gone through to get to the point in his life where he spends a significant portion of his day explaining to strangers online how Dr Seuss has offended him.

Hey guess what DORK? Just don’t read it. Simple, easy solved! If other people want to buy and read it, good. If they don’t, who cares?
    Oh dear. Actually none of the above.

I think this whole charade is an early contender for PR-move of the year.

Author of Dr. Seuss shat on America First dipshits his whole life. He was an anti-fascist and environmentalist. I don't really read children's books anymore, but i do know what Theodor Geisel stood for.

I find most of this just funny. The irony of MAGAtards lining up to defend him is not lost on me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Cool I’m just joking around anyways. I don’t even know what the controversy is about, I guess some of his book was racist or something. Who cares one way or the other. Like I said if you have a kid and want to buy them Green Eggs and Ham great, if you want to read another book to them, fair enough!

Load Metric
    Cool I’m just joking around anyways. I don’t even know what the controversy is about, I guess some of his book was racist or something. Who cares one way or the other. Like I said if you have a kid and want to buy them Green Eggs and Ham great, if you want to read another book to them, fair enough!
    Controversy is mostly about people being idiots. They sometimes need token gestures to counter kneejerk reactions when they are too lazy to find out enough about any given subject. That would be the well meaning idiots on the left.

So the family of the author gave them that token gesture. For unknown, though predictable reasons, idiots on the right added that to their crusade about everything. Most of them also well meaning.

The author was a cartoonist/caricaturists. During WWII he drew unflattering images of Americas then current enemies. That's standard for war propaganda. He atoned for that imagery after the war and even devoted a book or two for just that.

Being a cartoonist some of his depictions of other races are now seen as mildly racist. Likely that wasn't his intention. Just a reflection of times. He revised some of those in his lifetime. Now his family is taking care of few more.

None of the well known books are touched. None of the books that are about reading are touched. The Nexflix and other tv deals are still untouched. The family is doing better than they have ever done financially.

The family was behind stopping re-prints of few books in their current form. It solidifies tv-deals and takes steps to tie Seuss back to Read Across America that coincides with his birthday. It enables more Seuss titles in recommended reading for schools, library presence and few other things.

Load Metric

Oh dear. Actually none of the above.

I think this whole charade is an early contender for PR-move of the year.

Author of Dr. Seuss shat on America First dipshits his whole life. He was an anti-fascist and environmentalist. I don't really read children's books anymore, but i do know what Theodor Geisel stood for.

I find most of this just funny. The irony of MAGAtards lining up to defend him is not lost on me.
    He is to liberals what Ben Garrison is to conservatives. Only Seuss had talent and Garrison doesn't.

Comments

gimmick: yup

Thread Information