Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 303

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Cancel Culture and Corporate Wokeness Thread

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    mickeycrimm bro he's fucking roasting you pretty good, I mean you're correct in all your opinions and he's a never right leftie fag but you're still getting rekt with jokes
    Looks like you are getting it too. They have a thread dedicated to roasting you. Sloppy Hoe is ignorant as the day is long. He's a stooge. So he knows how to call people names. Big deal. He has to do that because he cant put together a decent argument. He gets hammered every time he tries. He's a goofball idiot. All that vitriol he directs at me don't impress me. He can do it forever I don't give a fuck. It makes him, NOT ME, look stupid.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    mickeycrimm bro he's fucking roasting you pretty good, I mean you're correct in all your opinions and he's a never right leftie fag but you're still getting rekt with jokes
    Looks like you are getting it too. They have a thread dedicated to roasting you. Sloppy Hoe is ignorant as the day is long. He's a stooge. So he knows how to call people names. Big deal. He has to do that because he cant put together a decent argument. He gets hammered every time he tries. He's a goofball idiot. All that vitriol he directs at me don't impress me. He can do it forever I don't give a fuck. It makes him, NOT ME, look stupid.
    I never said you look stupid I said you need to step up your game a little bit I mean he's making fun of you for being crippled for fuck sake, that's brutal, get him back!

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Looks like you are getting it too. They have a thread dedicated to roasting you. Sloppy Hoe is ignorant as the day is long. He's a stooge. So he knows how to call people names. Big deal. He has to do that because he cant put together a decent argument. He gets hammered every time he tries. He's a goofball idiot. All that vitriol he directs at me don't impress me. He can do it forever I don't give a fuck. It makes him, NOT ME, look stupid.
    I never said you look stupid I said you need to step up your game a little bit I mean he's making fun of you for being crippled for fuck sake, that's brutal, get him back!
    Wow, you know you've been straight cucked when even Team Retard's lap dog calls you out!

    Probably time to roll that chair up the ramp, do like your heart did and shut it the fuck down.

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Looks like you are getting it too. They have a thread dedicated to roasting you. Sloppy Hoe is ignorant as the day is long. He's a stooge. So he knows how to call people names. Big deal. He has to do that because he cant put together a decent argument. He gets hammered every time he tries. He's a goofball idiot. All that vitriol he directs at me don't impress me. He can do it forever I don't give a fuck. It makes him, NOT ME, look stupid.
    I never said you look stupid I said you need to step up your game a little bit I mean he's making fun of you for being crippled for fuck sake, that's brutal, get him back!
    Do you know how bad someone looks when they pick on someone perceived to be a cripple? They expose themselves for the depraved bag of shit they are. Sloppy Hoe is doing that to himself so I mostly ignore his wretched bullshit. You should do the same. I'm not concerned about him. You shouldn't be concerned about him for me. Because all he is doing is exposing himself for the cuck he is. People are laughing at him, not with him.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  5. #265
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    485
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I never said you look stupid I said you need to step up your game a little bit I mean he's making fun of you for being crippled for fuck sake, that's brutal, get him back!
    Do you know how bad someone looks when they pick on someone perceived to be a cripple? They expose themselves for the depraved bag of shit they are. Sloppy Hoe is doing that to himself so I mostly ignore his wretched bullshit. You should do the same. I'm not concerned about him. You shouldn't be concerned about him for me. Because all he is doing is exposing himself for the cuck he is. People are laughing at him, not with him.
    The above has to be the limpest circle jerk that ever circle jerked.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Do you know how bad someone looks when they pick on someone perceived to be a cripple? They expose themselves for the depraved bag of shit they are. Sloppy Hoe is doing that to himself so I mostly ignore his wretched bullshit. You should do the same. I'm not concerned about him. You shouldn't be concerned about him for me. Because all he is doing is exposing himself for the cuck he is. People are laughing at him, not with him.
    The above has to be the limpest circle jerk that ever circle jerked.
    I'm sure you know all about circle jerks, bum dick.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  7. #267
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    515
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

    The above has to be the limpest circle jerk that ever circle jerked.
    I'm sure you know all about circle jerks, bum dick.

    Lol libtard Mickey just getting owned by the progressive slots hitting him many times in a row.

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: Rofl

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    I'm sure you know all about circle jerks, bum dick.

    Lol libtard Mickey just getting owned by the progressive slots hitting him many times in a row.
    Grow up, libtardbeergut. I don't give a rats ass about weak ass punks or what they write. But you do. Because you are a weakass punk, libtardbeergut.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I never said you look stupid I said you need to step up your game a little bit I mean he's making fun of you for being crippled for fuck sake, that's brutal, get him back!
    Do you know how bad someone looks when they pick on someone perceived to be a cripple? They expose themselves for the depraved bag of shit they are. Sloppy Hoe is doing that to himself so I mostly ignore his wretched bullshit. You should do the same. I'm not concerned about him. You shouldn't be concerned about him for me. Because all he is doing is exposing himself for the cuck he is. People are laughing at him, not with him.
    Facts don't care about your feelings

    Lol you put me back in your signature, yeah not in your head at all.

    Give your roommate a cuddle, keeping track of all those dollar off buffet coupons can't be easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Do you know how bad someone looks when they pick on someone perceived to be a cripple? They expose themselves for the depraved bag of shit they are. Sloppy Hoe is doing that to himself so I mostly ignore his wretched bullshit. You should do the same. I'm not concerned about him. You shouldn't be concerned about him for me. Because all he is doing is exposing himself for the cuck he is. People are laughing at him, not with him.
    Facts don't care about your feelings

    Lol you put me back in your signature, yeah not in your head at all.

    Give your roommate a cuddle, keeping track of all those dollar off buffet coupons can't be easy.

    I rarely use a slot card. Don't want to give them a track record of me beating the shit out of them. So I don't work the comps. I'm in your head bigtime. I keep telling you I'm not gay and you should look for another man. Maybe wittle waltie is looking for another boyfriend. Or maybe rum dick will stick it up your ass and make your day.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  11. #271
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1112
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

    Facts don't care about your feelings

    Lol you put me back in your signature, yeah not in your head at all.

    Give your roommate a cuddle, keeping track of all those dollar off buffet coupons can't be easy.

    I rarely use a slot card. Don't want to give them a track record of me beating the shit out of them. So I don't work the comps. I'm in your head bigtime. I keep telling you I'm not gay and you should look for another man. Maybe wittle waltie is looking for another boyfriend. Or maybe rum dick will stick it up your ass and make your day.
    Says the guy who tilt replied to 20 Sloppy Joe posts in 5 minutes.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    I rarely use a slot card. Don't want to give them a track record of me beating the shit out of them. So I don't work the comps. I'm in your head bigtime. I keep telling you I'm not gay and you should look for another man. Maybe wittle waltie is looking for another boyfriend. Or maybe rum dick will stick it up your ass and make your day.
    Says the guy who tilt replied to 20 Sloppy Joe posts in 5 minutes.
    It wasn't a tilt. I was a controlled reaction. I've been very busy on the road and not spending much time on the internet. I spent all of April cruising the Oklahoma casinos. Now I'm on a scenic run. Just spent a few days in Yellowstone park before the maddening crowd gets there.

    But I took some time out yesterday. Sloppy Hoe never misses an opportunity to troll me. I make a post thats totally unrelated to him he jumps in with some cuck bullshit. Been going on for quite some time. So I'm just returning fire. If thats the game he wants to play I'll play it to. Every post he makes he'll get a troll post from me. You ain't much better, wittle waltie. You do the same bullshit to my posts. If thats the way you want it no problem. I'll troll every post your punk ass makes too.

    wittle waltie you definitely ain't no psychiatrist. Heterosexual men consider it a huge insult to be called gay. That's why I do it. Nothing more nothing less. I'm insulting the shit out of someone that insulted me.

    As for my own sexual preference? I'm a lesbian....trapped in a man's body!!! I'm queer for pussy, dude. Now get your fairy ass back down to the gay bar.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  13. #273
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6649
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,862
    Blog Entries
    2
    On a side note, I really would like to get to Yellowstone sometime in the offseason (meaning not summer). I also hate the crowds there. Though the winter is brutally cold, and I even know someone who went in October who kept bitching to be how freezing it was there.

    For those wondering, Yellowstone and the surrounding area is the coldest place in the continental US, so even October can be cold.

    But I would like to get down there in mid-May like you did, and check it out around then. Sometimes these places look different when you're not surrounded by tourists.

    BTW I saw your tweet, mickey, with the video of the bison crossing the road. If you haven't done it yet, go to Antelope Island near Salt Lake City. It's $10 to get in, and it's fairly uncrowded year round. At the end of the road, you'll find a giant herd of buffalo which roams right around your car, and often you'll be the only one there. Not a big line of cars like in Yellowstone. I thought it was cool, and it's an easy thing to do if you're passing through SLC.

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    On a side note, I really would like to get to Yellowstone sometime in the offseason (meaning not summer). I also hate the crowds there. Though the winter is brutally cold, and I even know someone who went in October who kept bitching to be how freezing it was there.

    For those wondering, Yellowstone and the surrounding area is the coldest place in the continental US, so even October can be cold.

    But I would like to get down there in mid-May like you did, and check it out around then. Sometimes these places look different when you're not surrounded by tourists.

    BTW I saw your tweet, mickey, with the video of the bison crossing the road. If you haven't done it yet, go to Antelope Island near Salt Lake City. It's $10 to get in, and it's fairly uncrowded year round. At the end of the road, you'll find a giant herd of buffalo which roams right around your car, and often you'll be the only one there. Not a big line of cars like in Yellowstone. I thought it was cool, and it's an easy thing to do if you're passing through SLC.
    I found the Tetons to be much less populated and far more impressive both times I've been up to that area.

    Seeing a pack of wolves head out of their den early in the morning was pretty fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  15. #275
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -165
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,074
    Yellowstone is cool, and of course your going to see lots. Old Faithful and other things there. Glacier National Park is just Jaw dropping and beautiful. I was there first week of April so maybe also was a great time of year idk.

    Highly recommend Glacier National Park even if just a bucket list kinda thing to do. Glacier National Park is just wow so beautiful.
    Last edited by garrett; 05-18-2021 at 09:46 AM.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    Do you think Trump wasn't watching when Michael Flynn (3 star General, Former Nat Security Advisor*) went on Newsmax to tell Trump he could use the Military to redo the election if he wanted?

    Of course he was. And then he started asking how he could make that happen. And the most brainwashed Trumpie prayed for and expected that to happen.

    The op-ed wasn't political, it was a bipartisan attempt to prevent a lunatic from doing something retarded.



    *Convicted Felon that sold out his country
    Wingnut. Yes, of course, "unnamed sources" told you Trump asked questions about using the military. You're a phony piece of shit that believes anything written as long as it is negative about conservatives. Shoot yourself in the head.
    lol retarded right wingers bitching about unnamed sources, that's rich considering how many times Trump would trot out some bullshit and then qualify it by saying "well people are saying" "well some people have said" lmaoooo

  17. #277
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1112
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Wingnut. Yes, of course, "unnamed sources" told you Trump asked questions about using the military. You're a phony piece of shit that believes anything written as long as it is negative about conservatives. Shoot yourself in the head.
    lol retarded right wingers bitching about unnamed sources, that's rich considering how many times Trump would trot out some bullshit and then qualify it by saying "well people are saying" "well some people have said" lmaoooo
    That's what I'm hearing.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Wingnut. Yes, of course, "unnamed sources" told you Trump asked questions about using the military. You're a phony piece of shit that believes anything written as long as it is negative about conservatives. Shoot yourself in the head.
    lol retarded right wingers bitching about unnamed sources, that's rich considering how many times Trump would trot out some bullshit and then qualify it by saying "well people are saying" "well some people have said" lmaoooo
    Trump Derangement Syndrome
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    On a side note, I really would like to get to Yellowstone sometime in the offseason (meaning not summer). I also hate the crowds there. Though the winter is brutally cold, and I even know someone who went in October who kept bitching to be how freezing it was there.

    For those wondering, Yellowstone and the surrounding area is the coldest place in the continental US, so even October can be cold.

    But I would like to get down there in mid-May like you did, and check it out around then. Sometimes these places look different when you're not surrounded by tourists.

    BTW I saw your tweet, mickey, with the video of the bison crossing the road. If you haven't done it yet, go to Antelope Island near Salt Lake City. It's $10 to get in, and it's fairly uncrowded year round. At the end of the road, you'll find a giant herd of buffalo which roams right around your car, and often you'll be the only one there. Not a big line of cars like in Yellowstone. I thought it was cool, and it's an easy thing to do if you're passing through SLC.
    All the roads leading into the Park are scenic too. Three from the north, one from the east, and one from the south. I'll check out Antelope Island next time I'm thru SLC. Thanks.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  20. #280
    hey mickey crim what are your thoughts on interracial relationships ?
    #TEAMPIPES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cancel Brexit petition on track to be most popular in UK history
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 03-09-2021, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 06:22 PM
  3. PFA Culture Thread
    By splitthis in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2018, 06:42 AM
  4. **OFFICIAL** English culture thread
    By Wiganer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 06:50 AM
  5. Grambling Players Refuse To Travel-Cancel Game
    By Hockey Guy in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:28 AM

Tags for this Thread