Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official September 29th 2020 Presidential Debate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I like you and I know you're a nice guy so not trying to attack
    but wtf are you on about?

You think Joe B is a SOCIOPATH? You think Joe B has been doing the lying? 22,000 documented lies out of that fat fucks mouth in the past 4 or so years

You're the guy who posts polls released by Rasmussen and Trafalgar Group and claim it's accurate.

They are wrong and biased pollsters and that's a fact

I know you like to gamble so like I tell everyone on here put your money where your mouth is
    and come get some of mine if you think you're right
    Joe can be creepy and Trump can be a liar simultaneously. One being bad doesn’t make the other some kind of pillar of virtue. That’s Vaughn’s only point.

Vaughn’s disgust is how most of us feel.

We suffer from the recency of Trumps indecency. If he were wise he wouldn’t do another debate. Feign objection to the new rules and bail.
    Define creepy vs. a pathological liar, xenophobic, racist. I think that's an important distinction

Load Metric
    I disagree with him being creepy but no way he is even close to as big a creep as the mentally sick rapist mass murdering lying piece of shit hater
    I am more offended by Trump’s stupidity. I’m not trying to be funny.

I hated Hillary. I still think she is evil. The depth of Trump’s stupidity completely surprised me. It would be one thing if he had a good team to back him up.

Can’t abide stupid.
    I look at it a different way.

Being stupid is forgivable but lying,cheating and being an all around piece of shit is not

Load Metric
    We sit back while the French defends Democracy

Putin is calling the shots in OUR MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY

In 2012 Romney said Russia was our biggest threat
    He was correct then and he is correct now.
    China sucks but atm Russia is more of a threat to our country and our democracy

French President Macron Says Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko 'Must Go'

https://time.com/5893808/french-president-belarus/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Remember, mid October 2016 Trump was 88-12 behind.

honestly just lol at people saying trumps blown it somehow.

the only relevant question right now is 'has americas appetite for a non-politician leader waned', because thats what got him elected.

my gut says approximately no one who didnt vote for trump in 2016 is going to vote for him now, and a lot of people who did vote for trump in 2016 are either not voting or voting elsewhere.

but seriously who fucking knows what strings trump can pull between now and early nov. theocracies answer to god, which gives them a lot of latitude when they also write and enforce the law.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If bigdick is wrong, again lol, he has to donate $100 to the OSA FUCKS TWINKS FUNDRAISER OF 2021 or is banned for life

Load Metric

I hated Hillary. I still think she is evil. The depth of Trump’s stupidity completely surprised me. It would be one thing if he had a good team to back him up.

Can’t abide stupid.
    I look at it a different way.

Being stupid is forgivable but lying,cheating and being an all around piece of shit is not
    At this point in the game we dismiss shit like Trump revealing the vaccine was gonna be ready by the election. No intelligent person would say such a thing. No one would paint themselves in that corner.

Was it a lie exactly? He might have heard something and like a child deeply wishes is it to be true. Makes a claim on the world stage. Stupid. He couldn’t map out all the possible outcomes of that statement. He just runs his mouth. The bleach and the sunlight.

I react to this stupidity in a visceral way. I get that politicians lie. I’m a big boy. But fuck Trump is dumb.

I think the king makers like Bannon and Mercer had no idea how dumb he was.

Comments

big dick: great points

Load Metric
    For all the normal people reading this who are concerned about fat ass stealing the Election you should watch this and hear what this former prosecutor has to say about it

Here's Why Trump Will Lose ALL Court Battles Contesting the Election

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Joe can be creepy and Trump can be a liar simultaneously. One being bad doesn’t make the other some kind of pillar of virtue. That’s Vaughn’s only point.

Vaughn’s disgust is how most of us feel.

We suffer from the recency of Trumps indecency. If he were wise he wouldn’t do another debate. Feign objection to the new rules and bail.
    Define creepy vs. a pathological liar, xenophobic, racist. I think that's an important distinction
    What kind of rhetoric is this? No one suggested the documented failings of Donald Trump are inversely applied to his opponent. Make a list at least

Load Metric
    trump's Campaign Is Out Of Money And Parscale May Have Stolen It

This guy knows a lot.... and now he's going to tell the feds all he knows to save his own ass

How many Trump advisers have been criminally charged? Manafort, Stone and Steve Bannon makes 7

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-7/5616793002/

Load Metric

Load Metric
    1 last thing before I go

Once Biden takes over he will be taking these domestic terrorists out of commission

Both groups far and far right

They both need to be eliminated

Extremism is dangerous to any nation and it doesn't matter which side it comes from

Load Metric

This guy knows a lot.... and now he's going to tell the feds all he knows to save his own ass

How many Trump advisers have been criminally charged? Manafort, Stone and Steve Bannon makes 7

How many times have I gone on about Parscale on this board? I was so impressed with his technical achievements. When the story dropped my initial reaction was that it was a tenant of one of his homes.

Absolutely incredible. How on earth did Parscale think he would get away with it? Well, there was a culture of patronage and graft. He was inured to cheating. The Trump administration built scar tissue over his conscience.

Like Druff, I lean conservative. I believe that Bannon fell in love with Reagan. Passionately. The guy believed in something and that’s unique in politics.

Bannon stole. Bannon was already wealthy but he must have thought we were dumb. Fuck him.

I cannot give a pass when every single one of them was revealed to be a cheat. Druff is able to overlook this as if it’s trivial. I cannot. It’s interesting how people operate. All the indictments and convictions and fraud have pissed me the fuck off. I don’t know how Druff reconciles this from a moral standpoint.

I’d punch that Parscale guy in the nose. If I could reach that high. Vote for these cheats? You kidding?

Comments

big dick: GOD LIKE POST RIGHT HERE

Load Metric
    You're a good man San

I respect you and your opinion as much as anyone I have ever encountered online.

I'd love to sit down and have a drink with you someday

Let's make it happen when this nightmare is over

Bcr too and the 1st round is on me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How many times have I gone on about Parscale on this board? I was so impressed with his technical achievements. When the story dropped my initial reaction was that it was a tenant of one of his homes.

Absolutely incredible. How on earth did Parscale think he would get away with it? Well, there was a culture of patronage and graft. He was inured to cheating. The Trump administration built scar tissue over his conscience.

Like Druff, I lean conservative. I believe that Bannon fell in love with Reagan. Passionately. The guy believed in something and that’s unique in politics.

Bannon stole. Bannon was already wealthy but he must have thought we were dumb. Fuck him.

I cannot give a pass when every single one of them was revealed to be a cheat. Druff is able to overlook this as if it’s trivial. I cannot. It’s interesting how people operate. All the indictments and convictions and fraud have pissed me the fuck off. I don’t know how Druff reconciles this from a moral standpoint.

I’d punch that Parscale guy in the nose. If I could reach that high. Vote for these cheats? You kidding?
    Please explain. Someone belieiving in a lie is not unique in any sense, any time

You really should watch out for the passionate ones

Ok I admit to pyling on. Just leave Steve Bannon out of any conversation

Last edited by limitles; 09-30-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Team Trump has blown this. Barring something dramatically changing in the next few weeks, Biden will win a close election. Trump might actually win Ohio and Florida, yet still lose. His best chance is mail in ballot spoilage, which go look at the shit show statistics in the primaries, that might actually tip the election due to Dem voters being way more likely to choose this method.

The thought of Biden being president and Kamala likely taking over in his only term legitimately makes me sick. Trump isn't much better, but these are two genuinely disgusting individuals. Biden is the worst kind of liar. His plagiarism and false claims, seriously pathological, that had him ran out of the 88 election should have been a permanently disqualifying issue. That goes without mentioning that he is a legitimate creep. Trump is a bullshitter and a misogynist, completely different from being a sociopathic liar that at the very least inappropriately touches children and women, with video evidence to prove it. A sensible person cannot look past this to even get to his policies, which are basically nonexistent in the first place, and for any of you that are going to elect this weirdo out of your hate for Trump, just : facepalm.

I guess this is the end result of Trump, but when we're about to pick a legitimate creep that most are aware of being such as the leader of the free world, just fucking wow. The system is beyond broken.
    I like you and I know you're a nice guy so not trying to attack
    but wtf are you on about?

You think Joe B is a SOCIOPATH? You think Joe B has been doing the lying? 22,000 documented lies out of that fat fucks mouth in the past 4 or so years

You're the guy who posts polls released by Rasmussen and Trafalgar Group and claim it's accurate.

They are wrong and biased pollsters and that's a fact

I know you like to gamble so like I tell everyone on here put your money where your mouth is
    and come get some of mine if you think you're right

how naive can u be moron, "have u been a politician for more 10 years" is an automatic yes on the sociopath questionnaire

Load Metric

Please explain. Someone belieiving in a lie is not unique in any sense, any time
    Bannon was so enraptured by Reagan that he took his “Friends” money and wrote & produced a movie about the Gipper. Kind of strange. It was considered a terrible movie but thats commitment to the cause. Worshipped the guy and the movement.

That’s the best example for me but Bannon saw Reagan as a Jesus figure. That’s not common in politics.

When you think about the arc Trump is almost a trivial piece in the story. Just an manifestation of a cult. Didn’t work out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bannon was so enraptured by Reagan that he took his “Friends” money and wrote & produced a movie about the Gipper. Kind of strange. It was considered a terrible movie but thats commitment to the cause. Worshipped the guy and the movement.

That’s the best example for me but Bannon saw Reagan as a Jesus figure. That’s not common in politics.

When you think about the arc Trump is almost a trivial piece in the story. Just an manifestation of a cult. Didn’t work out.
    I hate to play the Hitler card this early but you see where I'm going

And it's not all that common because it is a sign of insanity

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    If bigdick is wrong, again lol, he has to donate $100 to the OSA FUCKS TWINKS FUNDRAISER OF 2021 or is banned for life

he might be gone anyways. alot of very confident libtards in the trump train thread self banned themselves for bricking so hard i'd imagine. not everyone has no shame like atine

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Why is this a one way wager? If BigD is right you must transgender on your own dime, which ever way you choose, supply photograhic evidence and shut the hell up

Load Metric
    I disagree with him being creepy but no way he is even close to as big a creep as the mentally sick rapist mass murdering lying piece of shit hater

Can’t abide stupid. I think most of Trump’s lies are the result of stupid. Roy Cohn took a stupid guy and taught him how to manage around that. Cohn evil was legend.
    Lesser of two evils, I picked Trump in 2016. I too thought he would have an amazing team running the show and didn't see the impending dumpster fire being ignited + gasoline poured on. I hated Hillary to the max and to this day I'm the laughingstock of my friends for "supporting" Trump in 2016. I try to object and say I hated Hillary, but it's too late now.

2020 give me Biden. Lesser of two evils again. At some point after Covid I want to resume travelling to the States so I need a return to normalcy.

Thread Information