Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Official September 29th 2020 Presidential Debate

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I am more offended by Trump’s stupidity. I’m not trying to be funny.

I hated Hillary. I still think she is evil. The depth of Trump’s stupidity completely surprised me. It would be one thing if he had a good team to back him up.

Can’t abide stupid. I think most of Trump’s lies are the result of stupid. Roy Cohn took a stupid guy and taught him how to manage around that. Cohn evil was legend.
    Lesser of two evils, I picked Trump in 2016. I too thought he would have an amazing team running the show and didn't see the impending dumpster fire being ignited + gasoline poured on. I hated Hillary to the max and to this day I'm the laughingstock of my friends for "supporting" Trump in 2016. I try to object and say I hated Hillary, but it's too late now.

2020 give me Biden. Lesser of two evils again. At some point after Covid I want to resume travelling to the States so I need a return to normalcy.

wow ur friends are a bunch of fkn faggots

Comments

BiffCo99: TRUTH

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    losing my ass on predictit today. odds are high i will be maxing out my credit card soon

Portfolio Value$8,978.08

Gain/Loss +$253.81

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    The thought of Biden being president and Kamala likely taking over in his only term legitimately makes me sick. Trump isn't much better, but these are two genuinely disgusting individuals.

we're just in different worlds, man. no point in debating it, but if you don't see that trump is a legit sociopath, we're just in different universes. there's literally 5,000 examples of this every single day.

i have no issue with people voting for trump cause of his policies. that's completely reasonable. but for you to call biden "disgusting," and say that trump is somehow less disgusting... i just don't know what happened to you.

Load Metric

READY TO GO!!!

VERY FINE PEOPLE!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    The thought of Biden being president and Kamala likely taking over in his only term legitimately makes me sick. Trump isn't much better, but these are two genuinely disgusting individuals.

we're just in different worlds, man. no point in debating it, but if you don't see that trump is a legit sociopath, we're just in different universes. there's literally 5,000 examples of this every single day.

i have no issue with people voting for trump cause of his policies. that's completely reasonable. but for you to call biden "disgusting," and say that trump is somehow less disgusting... i just don't know what happened to you.

Load Metric
    people who think trump won the debate

people who dont know the south lost the civil war

single overlapping circle.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Watching this portion of last night’s debate, I’m wondering whether Druff advised Trump on how to respond to the question about white supremacist violence in our times.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Trump only lost because he's stupid though

Load Metric

This is an entirely different level of lying and dishonesty. This video only touches on some of his bullshit. Here's one example from the pre-internet age - this guy was going around claiming he had graduated at the top of his class with three degrees etc. when in reality he had one degree and graduated at the bottom of his class.

Load Metric

This is an entirely different level of lying and dishonesty. This video only touches on some of his bullshit. Here's one example from the pre-internet age - this guy was going around claiming he had graduated at the top of his class with three degrees etc. when in reality he had one degree and graduated at the bottom of his class.
    completely agree with you here, just think your opinion of the character of trump is alternate reality, democrats are evil, next-level brainwashed shit

Load Metric
    they are both pathological, compulsive liars and narcissists. #merica

Comments

Jayjami: You are correct sir!

MumblesBadly: Wrong! Only the Orange Man-in-Chief fits that description, bud!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

completely agree with you here, just think your opinion of the character of trump is alternate reality, democrats are evil, next-level brainwashed shit
    Democrats are evil.

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1267555018128965643

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20201001-171043_YouTube.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  501.6 KB

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is there a second debate planned? You'd think a first debate would precede a second,
    but that didn't happen. Debates are discussions subject to certain guidelines and typically moderated.

Guidelines were not respected and the moderator's role was diminished all because of one loud mouth child.

If I was Chris Wallace I would have seriously considered walking out.

Beyond that just cut the mikes when it's not someone's turn to talk.

Stupid fucking baby supporters

Diamond
    Load Metric
    HEY TARDS U HAVE 18 HRS TO GET THE BEST ODDS BEFORE THE TRUMP SURGE COMMENCES

Mike Pence, the guy who beat Tim Kaine 98-2 in the drudge poll last time vs. the lady thats so unlikeable she went from the favorite to not even making it to the 1st primary, she's gonna look fkn terrible

Thread Information