Thread: Interesting article from North Carolina publication about Mark Newhouse

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The article doesn't mention this, but Mark is into the whole BLM movement, and has attended several protests in California and Vegas. I've seen him discussing this and posting pics on Facebook.

It does not appear that Mark has been involved in committing any acts of violence. I do think it's kind of surprising he's into this, because he was always apolitical, from what I could tell.

Load Metric
    what a fag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mark is a nice and good-hearted guy.

I actually believe the protesting he's been doing is coming from a genuine desire to make a difference. I don't agree with it, and I think he's wasting his time, but I can at least respect his motives.

Some of Mark's problems earlier in life came from the fact that he was too nice and trusting to be hanging out with Commerce degen types.

Load Metric
    Good read

I always have liked the Mark Newhouse story along the way, he's just a regular guy who is the embodiment of what so many who play poker want to be. Wish they were, and through all the ups and downs he has had in poker, its really good to hear that he at least has himself set on the right course now. He is still a badass Poker player always will be of course, minus the immaturity and younger days, Degen ways, good for him. In one way or another Mark Newhouse and his story represents many who play poker actually, and he hes got the story to tell so hopefully he uses it now for the better and his life becomes better for it. While still dragging the occasional pot or two of course =)..

Good for him wish him the best of course.

Load Metric
    fuck mark newhouse

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Remember that whole Newhouse/Brandi fiasco....from an article about it...hmm.

—————
    Now, it seems as though Brandi has gotten herself engaged to another poker player named Brandon. It seems as though there is some kind of a dispute with Brandon and Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf, with Neverwin claiming that Brandon owes him 20k, and Brandon claiming that Neverwin reneged on a promise to rent some of Brandon's real estate property. Of course, Brandi is right in the middle of these stories, as she is know engaged to Brandon.
    ———-

Didn’t Micon get a pussy pic from Brandi.

Weird times

Thread Information