Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Recent meme spamming

Deleted a bunch of junk posts.

Let's cool it with the memes, guys.

Load Metric
    old man todger getting played like a fiddle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I know exactly what gimmick is doing. I've actually meant for awhile to ask dwai to calm down with the meme posting.

However, I'm not letting others ruin the forum with shit in order to attempt to force my hand.

gimmick, this is not your forum. It's not up to you to police him doing this, so quit re-spamming back with that disabled kid picture. Even if you feel dwai is ruining the forum with memes, that doesn't mean you're supposed to intentionally ruin it further with your own crap.

I just deleted a bunch of posts and will start banning people from threads where this continues.

Comments

Tellafriend: Good

Load Metric
    I know exactly what gimmick is doing. I've actually meant for awhile to ask dwai to calm down with the meme posting.

However, I'm not letting others ruin the forum with shit in order to attempt to force my hand.

gimmick, this is not your forum. It's not up to you to police him doing this, so quit re-spamming back with that disabled kid picture. Even if you feel dwai is ruining the forum with memes, that doesn't mean you're supposed to intentionally ruin it further with your own crap.

I just deleted a bunch of posts and will start banning people from threads where this continues.
    YEAH GIMMICK STOP RUINING THE FORUM, IT'S NOT YOURS

Load Metric
    Druff you know there's more in the coronavirus thread right?

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Load Metric

why didn't you ask dwai to stop if "you have been meaning to", since he's been doing it for two years?

why immediately stop gimmick after one day?

i wonder what it could be

Comments

MumblesBadly: Curious minds want to know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

why didn't you ask dwai to stop if "you have been meaning to", since he's been doing it for two years?

cause he was on monkey tilt, and it was hilarious

Comments

gimmick: caring about rep

FRANKRIZZO: dwai is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It hasn't been anywhere near two years.

While dwai's TDS gifs are overdone and need to be toned down, he wasn't doing it to specifically fuck up the forum.

gimmick decided he was going to fuck up the forum with a large picture of a disabled kid over and over, until I learned my lesson and took action. He wasn't even trying to do what dwai was doing. He was just spamming the same pic over and over, in response to everything posted by dwai.

Nobody is going to do this shit here. You are welcome to disagree with me and the way I moderate, but you aren't welcome to purposely fuck up the readability of the forum in order to make a point.

I have not banned or restricted gimmick in any way. I am simply asking everyone to stop this, and letting people know that such tactics aren't going to force me to change the way I moderate.

Load Metric

While dwai's TDS gifs are overdone and need to be toned down, he wasn't doing it to specifically fuck up the forum.

gimmick decided he's going to fuck up the forum with a large picture of a disabled kid over and over, until I learn my lesson and take action. He wasn't even trying to do what dwai was doing. He was just spamming the same pic over and over, in response to everything posted by dwai.

Nobody is going to do this shit here. You are welcome to disagree with me and the way I moderate, but you aren't welcome to purposely fuck up the readability of the forum in order to make a point.

I have not banned or restricted gimmick in any way. I am simply asking everyone to stop this, and letting people know that such tactics aren't going to force me to change the way I moderate.
    I'll cool it with the tds gif, but when I see tds, I'm not gonna be afraid to post it once in awhile, and yeah gimmick was clearly tilting his face off, guys a total fag lib tds eurotrash man child.

watching him tilt every time I hit him with the tds gif is classic

Comments

Tellafriend: Sft

gimmick: caring about rep

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric

I wouldn't have to do anything if a handful of rules on this site were enforced. I've broken those same rules 4-5 times. I've red bombed sah_24, tellafriend and dwai. All 3 of them abused the rep rules for years. All of them toned it down after my "tilt". Dwai moved on from repping to current memes and random insults. I might have been able to re-educate him with just the rep system, but you decided to intervene.

As is dwai seems to spend 10-12 hours every day cluttering threads and trying to drive people off "your" site. He is being as disruptive and toxic as his small brain allows him to be. It appears that the highlight of his day is calling someone a faggot on the internet. Tight life. He might be broken beyond repair. Shunned by his own race in high school and still harassed by police 10-20 years later. Whatever the reason, it's nothing innocent/trivial.

Anyways none this would have been a problem in NWP. He would have been bagged and banhammered 8 years ago. I'm not looking to PC anything here and i don't care about his political opinions. In another thread you grouped him with dish and biff. Neither of them cause any problems.

ps. and i wasn't too sneaky about what i was gonna do considering i told you what was going to happen. I'd prefer not to waste my time showing to you, but here we are. Practices that barely work when only one member does it aren't exactly sustainable.

Comments

Tellafriend: I broke the rep rules for years, LOL. But here’s your green. Enjoy!

dwai: lol tilting your face off about rep

Load Metric

gimmick decided he was going to fuck up the forum with a large picture of a disabled kid over and over, until I learned my lesson and took action. He wasn't even trying to do what dwai was doing. He was just spamming the same pic over and over, in response to everything posted by dwai.

I'd say about 6 months. We might be close to celebrating his 500th TDS gif. Before that his contribution was red repping everyone he disagreed with for about 7-8 years.

Load Metric
    okay to keep posting Bidem memes, just not Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Who gives a fuck about this fucker, why do you twinks keep +rep him? He's fat as shit. So fat.
    About Sonatine 7 years ago. Dwai still holds a grudge. So much that he has created likely 3+ dupes (manowar, the republican and ok25) just to red him and green himself. Not at all weird and creepy. Actions of a man that obv doesn't care about rep.

The cunts a fucking human projector. Wanna find out who he is? Just read what he has to say about anyone else.

Ps. wouldn't mind seeing the rep numbers of 4 accounts sah_24, tellafriend, dwai and me. Total reds/greens given to everyone or just the ratio.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    UNBAN TYDE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Who gives a fuck about this fucker, why do you twinks keep +rep him? He's fat as shit. So fat.
    About Sonatine 7 years ago. Dwai still holds a grudge. So much that he has created likely 3+ dupes (manowar, the republican and ok25) just to red him and green himself. Not at all weird and creepy. Actions of a man that obv doesn't care about rep.

The cunts a fucking human projector. Wanna find out who he is? Just read what he has to say about anyone else.

Ps. wouldn't mind seeing the rep numbers of 4 accounts sah_24, tellafriend, dwai and me. Total reds/greens given to everyone or just the ratio.
    LOL @ THINKING I'M THOSE ACCOUNTS

Load Metric

Sure, technically manowar was your first account (that i'm aware of).

Here's today's first tip about people. When they are first introduced to a new community they make an effort to be likeable. They don't enter with built in grudges.

When dwai entered the picture he started by noosing DirtyB and Sonatine. I mean it's possible that manowar is just another metal head that shared enemies with dwai, but i doubt that.

Fun fact about this sand naggers East-European home, more metal bands per capita than any other part of the world. 53 per 100k if anyone cares, Sweden and Norway share the second place with puny 27 per 100k.

Load Metric

Ha, put your money where your mouth is you eurotrash cunt.

Load Metric
    Sure, technically manowar was your first account (that i'm aware of).

Here's today's first tip about people. When they are first introduced to a new community they make an effort to be likeable. They don't enter with built in grudges.

When dwai entered the picture he started by noosing DirtyB and Sonatine. I mean it's possible that manowar is just another metal head that shared enemies with dwai, but i doubt that.

Fun fact about this sand naggers East-European home, more metal bands per capita than any other part of the world. 53 per 100k if anyone cares, Sweden and Norway share the second place with puny 27 per 100k.
    please don't use the n word and I assure you I'm not those other accounts

Druff can verify anyway, why would i lie

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Ha, put your money where your mouth is you eurotrash cunt.
    Yea i have no idea what you mean.

Regarding eurotrash cunt, i've made an effort few times to return to cordial, but apparently for some internet remains as serious business. Meh, it's nice to know i cut deep enough for you to remember after 2 years or whatever.

Anyways i was fine. For whatever reason you were in a bad way few years ago and i was the one that had to remind you that this isn't the place for you to blow of steam when you're too wasted to do anything else. And i'm not too fond of angle shooting members here either. This isn't the place for that.

I let that and about 50 low hanging fruits be because you can be a productive member of this community. Single TR is more than dwai has done in a year for this community. As much as Druff likes to remind us that this is his forum (that he runs at a loss) it's not exactly true. It's a community forum that started from NWP and it welcomed everyone producing content acting in good faith from every iteration that led us here.

Druff currently holds the baton as the revered 3rd guy. I don't actually mind that. He probably is among the best to have minimal power that comes with the job. Though he is stubborn and can't at times see who acts in good/bad faith.

Regarding betting about anything, i don't give fuck about your money. It's more hassle than it's worth. If you want to go about it, if your green to red ratio is better than mine i'll stop posting for a month, but i do want to see the numbers from all 4 accounts i asked. And i'll trust whatever figures Druff gives us. It's a freeroll for you and freeroll for me. I mostly stick around for nostalgia. I kinda expect my waste of time to be entertaining and this hasn't been that for a while.

Load Metric
    whoa bro we get it, you love this website

Thread Information