Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deeb caught the Rona, Stuck in Mexico

Load Metric

Deeb caught the Rona, Stuck in Mexico

Word is deeb was trying to hide the rona in hopes to get back in the United States. Didn’t work now stuck in Mexican hospital
    -Allergic to the struggle

Corona Fraud Alert!

Load Metric
    I wonder if deeb has any underlying conditions? Even though I never agreed with the slow rolling would hate to see him donk down at such a young age. I think he is quite a bit over weight

Load Metric
    fuck Shawn dweeb

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shaun Deeb and I have had a strained relationship, though he will sometimes DM me on Twitter if it seems we're on the same side of an issue.

I don't hate him, and I have respect for his tournament poker accomplishments. He does seem to care a lot for his wife and kids, which already puts him above a lot of other poker degenerates. Also, unlike some high-profile poker guys, he didn't marry a hot chick after his money, but rather settled down with a regular girl whose personality he liked. I can respect that, too.

He has been involved in the recent Postle-related flare-up, and stated that he would have given the $40k to the settling plaintiffs out of his own pocket, rather than having them sign that awful statement exonerating Stones/Kuraitis. I think I actually believe him.

Here's his tweets about the corona:

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1307917888343486464

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1307924221327220736

He's been grinding WCOOP (the reason he's in Mexico) on Stars during this:

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1307923332139036673

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1307924420766380032

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1308075280657838091

https://twitter.com/shaundeeb/status/1308118378708692995

His last tweet reminds me a bit of myself. When I had a heart-related scare in March and went to the ER, I demanded they let me go to my car to get my laptop, which I then used to play on Bovada while on the heart monitoring equipment.

Deeb is only 34 years old, but he does have a higher corona risk factor due to his size. He's about my height, and very overweight. He's probably at least 400 pounds (at least that's what he looked like when I saw him last year). That's a big risk factor, and somewhat counteracts the relative safety he would normally have from corona at age 34.

Load Metric
    I agree with Druff here, I never hated deeb ether but don’t really like the childish games during big pots, Wow 400 pounds? I didn’t know he was that big

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    I agree with Druff here, I never hated deeb ether but don’t really like the childish games during big pots, Wow 400 pounds? I didn’t know he was that big
    i didn't realize he was as tall as he actually is. Always pictured him as a fat guy who was about average height. For some reason, I only saw him sitting down in person (in restaurants, at the poker table, etc) and didn't observe him standing for quite awhile.

Then I walked by him one day at WSOP and was pretty surprised to see that we were about the same height. But he was really heavy -- like the upper half of his body was huge, but his legs were normal size. (This is actually common with men who are very overweight, whereas women who are overweight usually also get it in their legs.)

I was around 240 in August 2018 before I lost weight, and I was definitely MUCH lighter than Shaun. I had a friend who was 420 pounds and around my height, and his body looked a lot like Shaun's did, last I saw him. If he's not 400, I would be shocked if he were under 350, unless he dropped weight since I last saw him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Shaun Deeb and I have had a strained relationship
    Cant imagine why

He's about my height, and very overweight. He's probably at least 400 pounds

Load Metric
    He must have gotten worse because he said had it for week and a half and just went to the hospital last night. For his sake I hope he doesn’t have the underlying conditions caused by being that overweight

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll take the under on 400 pounds.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    He must have gotten worse because he said had it for week and a half and just went to the hospital last night. For his sake I hope he doesn’t have the underlying conditions caused by being that overweight
    Given Deebs size speaking from admitted personal experience if he doesn’t have Diabetes I’d be shocked. Along with probably sleep apnea. Thick neck from weight (dress shirt collar >18) is pretty high risk for sleep apnea development.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

His last tweet reminds me a bit of myself. When I had a heart-related scare in March and went to the ER, I demanded they let me go to my car to get my laptop, which I then used to play on Bovada while on the heart monitoring equipment.

Deeb is only 34 years old, but he does have a higher corona risk factor due to his size. He's about my height, and very overweight. He's probably at least 400 pounds (at least that's what he looked like when I saw him last year). That's a big risk factor, and somewhat counteracts the relative safety he would normally have from corona at age 34.
    To be serious for a moment, when personality traits lean heavily into addiction
    issues it's time to reassess

Overeating and gambling fall into the same category of obsession. How does
    one not realize the depth of their depravity when others do?

There but for the grace of God go I

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought Freddy Deeb died.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He also may not be that bad off. He's at a private hospital for the rich people, so the care he's getting is probably decent. With that said, I still wouldn't want to be in Mexico with things getting bad enough to be hospitalized.

He's very likely to pull through, but he may have permanent lung damage or something else shitty like that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He also may not be that bad off. He's at a private hospital for the rich people, so the care he's getting is probably decent. With that said, I still wouldn't want to be in Mexico with things getting bad enough to be hospitalized.

He's very likely to pull through, but he may have permanent lung damage or something else shitty like that.
    Why does anybody care? He's obviously a sick addict with no potential upside, nothing to pass on to the next generation. Better off dead

Are we cheering for the addicted gambler or the addicted eater?
    Both ugly in my book

God forbid you are afflicted by both. How must that be?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Why does anybody care? He's obviously a sick addict with no potential upside, nothing to pass on to the next generation. Better off dead
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Are we cheering for the addicted gambler or the addicted eater?
    Both ugly in my book

God forbid you are afflicted by both. How must that be?

wow hatin hard bud. let a guy live a little would ya

Thread Information