Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today is a good day

Load Metric
    Name:  38A31179-10A9-4E9B-A90D-B610690027F0.jpeg
Views: 502
Size:  2.74 MB

Load Metric
    great TR

pics of some douchebag sitting around a beach getting drunk while posting creepy unsolicited pics of women y

You're a fucking creep dude

Comments

splitthis: 1000x better than your lib diarrhea

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't let the haters get you down. Keep posting pics.

I have to travel vicariously through others until the corona threat ends, whenever that is.

Comments

shoeshine box: I travel with them also....keep posting all pics of anything.ty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I have to travel vicariously through others until the corona threat ends, whenever that is.
    But at least he should get a better lens for those creeper shots of random women on the beach.

My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Take some pics of overweight girls for Druff

Comments

splitthis: That was funny

tigerpiper: Kylie Jenner made it ok for women to have big asses. Druff says so

dwai: gotta green this

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    You're a fucking creep dude
    Uh, take a look at your avatar.

Comments

splitthis: Dick obsessed

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Something weird is going on with that woman’s pinkie toe....?
    You want a toe?
    I'll get you a toe by this
    afternoon--with nail polish.

Comments

Texter: Lebowski rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    A day’s work:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Being a creep on a public beach in Florida drinking Stella. Most people would have sense to at least try to hide this shit. Not this attention whore.

Did you ask what basic bitches drink or did they just assume?

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    A day’s work:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Being a creep on a public beach in Florida drinking Stella. Most people would have sense to at least try to hide this shit. Not this attention whore.

Lol at you digging around my old threads to try to find something on me.

Tight life faggot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tight life faggot.

You posted that shit and did it again a few months back. No one asked you to do that.

When you can barely form a sentence and brag about a five star hotel

people will take notice

You have the idiot target on your back

Comments

gimmick: that's about it

Load Metric

Tight life faggot.
    Flaunting the high life. I guess that's what being a lawyer gets you, after taking care of alimony and your addictions.

Load Metric
    Hola Gringo,

Welcome to my 'hood. Enjoy your vacation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No reason to hate on Tellafriend here. He was enjoying himself on vacation, with money he rightfully earned through his career.

Regarding the pics of girls in bikinis, these were chicks who were knowingly on a public beach wearing those swimsuits. It's not like he was posting pics he secretly took of the neighbor in her pool. These type of pics/videos are shown all the time on TV, when they go to the beach on a crowded weekend and film. Do you think the cameraman zooms in on the fat 55-year-old guy sunning himself? Hot-chicks-on-the-beach pics are standard stuff, and have been shared for decades in various forms of media.

I always like seeing vacation pics of PFA members, and in fact sometimes get ideas for my own future vacations by seeing what they post. It's also nice to see when some of us can't or won't travel due to COVID.

Comments

Tellafriend: haters gonna hate

Load Metric
    No reason to hate on Tellafriend here. He was enjoying himself on vacation, with money he rightfully earned through his career.

Regarding the pics of girls in bikinis, these were chicks who were knowingly on a public beach wearing those swimsuits. It's not like he was posting pics he secretly took of the neighbor in her pool. These type of pics/videos are shown all the time on TV, when they go to the beach on a crowded weekend and film. Do you think the cameraman zooms in on the fat 55-year-old guy sunning himself? Hot-chicks-on-the-beach pics are standard stuff, and have been shared for decades in various forms of media.

I always like seeing vacation pics of PFA members, and in fact sometimes get ideas for my own future vacations by seeing what they post. It's also nice to see when some of us can't or won't travel due to COVID.
    Amazing consistency.

Load Metric
    Any other soft cunts you feel like coddling today?

Just come up with a list who is "allowed" to keep starting shit they can't back, who can rely on you to rescue them the minute they catch any heat from their actions.

I mean our exchange with Tellatard was just pathetic. I prodded him into doing what i wanted, he repeated a same single line insult 3 times and tapped the fuck out. Couldn't even nap properly as we can see from the green he gave you. Without that i could have sworn he was just following SS's flowchart of arguments on PFA.

I mean i gave him credit for being at least a functioning alcoholic, but i might have been overly optimistic. I guess those days are over again. Him being in awe of this thing called me-mo-ry. Once upon a time profitable gamblers relied on a magical ability called recall. I can see how that mystifies him on multiple levels.

Load Metric

Just come up with a list who is "allowed" to keep starting shit they can't back, who can rely on you to rescue them the minute they catch any heat from their actions.

I mean our exchange with Tellatard was just pathetic. I prodded him into doing what i wanted, he repeated a same single line insult 3 times and tapped the fuck out. Couldn't even nap properly as we can see from the green he gave you. Without that i could have sworn he was just following SS's flowchart of arguments on PFA.

I mean i gave him credit for being at least a functioning alcoholic, but i might have been overly optimistic. I guess those days are over again. Him being in awe of this thing called me-mo-ry. Once upon a time profitable gamblers relied on a magical ability called recall. I can see how that mystifies him on multiple levels.

Who’s living in who’s head?

Load Metric

Who’s living in who’s head?
    LOL. That's what you're coming up with?

You do realize that flowchart isn't educational?

Load Metric
    Looks awesome made me think of this...

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How am I rescuing him? I didn't delete any posts or ask you to stop bashing him. I stated my opinion about the topics you brought up to insult him.

Load Metric

How am I rescuing him? I didn't delete any posts or ask you to stop bashing him. I stated my opinion about the topics you brought up to insult him.
    Forget about it. He's angle shooting ambulance chaser. I don't take too kindly to anyone that has so little respect to this community that they would try to con other members.

I took offense to this line "No reason to hate on Tellafriend". I have my reasons. Threads like these are the reason i don't shit on him more often.

On that day he decided to clutter another serious thread with another pointless gif, because he has nothing to say. I've given him a pass dozens of times. Soft cunt is so petty that he can't let go of the time i came at him when he tried to angle shoot Vegas1369.

It's whatever. I'm sure your whiteknighting makes him feel like the Belle of the ball.

Thread Information