Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 131

Thread: Druff! Stop being a Trumptard about mail-in voting!!!!

  1. #1
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    23
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,352

    Druff! Stop being a Trumptard about mail-in voting!!!!

    Druff,

    Near the end of the August 21 edition of the PFA Radio show, you broadcast for all who would hear that mail-in voting “has lots of problems”. For fuck’s sake, Druff! Several states already have extensive, or exclusively, mail-in balloting for their elections, including the REPUBLICAN-run state of Arizona. And there has been NO evidence in those states of the kind of voting fraud on any material level that you idiotically claimed can happen!







    Seriously, Druff. You need to stop drinking (and parroting) the Trumptard bullshit about mail-in balloting creating the opportunity for substantial voting fraud.

     
    Comments
      
      dmndkutr:
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  2. #2
    MAIL IN VOTING IS NOT GOD

  3. #3
    Democrats are pushing super hard for mail in balloting because it will further their efforts to steal the election.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: disenfranchisers are scumbags

  4. #4
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    350
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff,

    Near the end of the August 21 edition of the PFA Radio show, you broadcast for all who would hear that mail-in voting “has lots of problems”. For fuck’s sake, Druff! Several states already have extensive, or exclusively, mail-in balloting for their elections, including the REPUBLICAN-run state of Arizona. And there has been NO evidence in those states of the kind of voting fraud on any material level that you idiotically claimed can happen!







    Seriously, Druff. You need to stop drinking (and parroting) the Trumptard bullshit about mail-in balloting creating the opportunity for substantial voting fraud.
    Mailing out ballots to those who request them and theres a secure way to verify IS NOT the same thing as the proposed plan by the Democrats which is to mail ballots out to EVERYBODY (likely to include illegals because hey in Commifornia we license everybody to drive).. Exhibit one is the fiasco in NJ over their mass ballot mailing which lead to 20% of the ballots being tossed due to irregularities in the ballots.. Ballots found dumped in trash cans or left in mail recepticals.. Arizonas system is entirely different you have to REQUEST to be on the early ballot mail in list.. Your signature has to be verified against the MVD database and/or voter registration records to be counted.. There are tons of stories of people getting ballots mailed to them from places theyve not lived in years sometimes decades. Let alone the cat who'd been dead 10 yrs who recieved a ballot.. If you dont think that shit being done that way is ripe for fraud your delusional

  5. #5
    Received my mail in ballot 2 days ago in Massachusetts.

    I was struck by how aggressively early this was. You can log in and check on the status of your ballot which was interesting too.

    Initially, before the Primaries, we received an unsolicited mailer inviting you to use the mail in service. You had to respond and request a ballot. Not wanting to saddle the horses and drive the buckboard into town I said, “sure”.

  6. #6
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    23
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,352
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff,

    Near the end of the August 21 edition of the PFA Radio show, you broadcast for all who would hear that mail-in voting “has lots of problems”. For fuck’s sake, Druff! Several states already have extensive, or exclusively, mail-in balloting for their elections, including the REPUBLICAN-run state of Arizona. And there has been NO evidence in those states of the kind of voting fraud on any material level that you idiotically claimed can happen!







    Seriously, Druff. You need to stop drinking (and parroting) the Trumptard bullshit about mail-in balloting creating the opportunity for substantial voting fraud.
    Mailing out ballots to those who request them and theres a secure way to verify IS NOT the same thing as the proposed plan by the Democrats which is to mail ballots out to EVERYBODY (likely to include illegals because hey in Commifornia we license everybody to drive).. Exhibit one is the fiasco in NJ over their mass ballot mailing which lead to 20% of the ballots being tossed due to irregularities in the ballots.. Ballots found dumped in trash cans or left in mail recepticals.. Arizonas system is entirely different you have to REQUEST to be on the early ballot mail in list.. Your signature has to be verified against the MVD database and/or voter registration records to be counted.. There are tons of stories of people getting ballots mailed to them from places theyve not lived in years sometimes decades. Let alone the cat who'd been dead 10 yrs who recieved a ballot.. If you dont think that shit being done that way is ripe for fraud your delusional
    But Oregon and Washington (among other states) have MANDATORY mail-in balloting. Meaning voters don’t specifically request a mail-in ballot. Simply by registering to vote, voters in those states automatically get mailed a ballot during election season to complete and submit back to the election authority to be counted in that election.

    Hell! Despite the several Trumpian-style scaremongering opinion pieces on the matter sponsored by the super conservative Heritage Foundation this past year, their own data on 250 million votes over a 20-year span shows that mail-in-ballot voter fraud is ridiculously negligible (less than 0.0001%).

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...d-myth-to-rest

    Seriously, dude, your response shooting down mail-in balloting here is as equally ignorant as Druff’s comments in that episode of the radio show!
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  7. #7
    MUMBLES SHUT THE FUCK UP

  8. #8
    Gold
    Reputation
    267
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,964
    Dems know millions of liberals are barely functioning adults and lazy AF. They want to send ballots to everyone because they know there's no way many of these people would ever spend 5 minutes of their precious time to go online and request one. The dems are like parents of a 25 year old loser kid that wants to go to a community college but can't fill out the paperwork so the parents do it for them. Coddling an entire generation of self entitled losers.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 09-18-2020 at 10:44 AM.

  9. #9
    Trump is encouraging people to vote twice.

    Once by mail and again on election day.

    Voting for Donald Trump is a crime punishable by years in prison.



  10. #10
    Gold
    Reputation
    267
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump is encouraging people to vote twice.

    Once by mail and again on election day.

    Voting for Donald Trump is a crime punishable by years in prison.


    I thought dems said there's safeguards so it's impossible to vote twice. Even if someone did only 1 vote would count. Nothing to worry about.

  11. #11
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,992
    I don't know how you can stand listening to someone speaking for several hours straight. Famous broadcasters like Stern and Rogan do not insult their audiences with marathon like shows

    When people talk incessantly you can be sure a lot of bullshit is in the mix

    He repeats a lot of it here on the forum. For example.

    "NYC claimed that their system was only for "nonviolent" offenders, but of course that never turns out to be true, because the definition of "nonviolent" is so subjective."

    To make this little lie worse he uses his own incorrect words to rattle on further
    Guy is a fraud
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,660
    Blog Entries
    2
    "No evidence of fraud from mail-in voting" is such a misleading statement, and you are smart enough to know that, Mumbles.

    There are certain crimes where little-to-no evidence is left behind, and voter fraud is one of them, unless there are highly organized efforts to do it.

    If I go through the trash of Ken Scalir's large apartment complex on the day ballots are received in the mail, there will be a TON of them in there. Some will be from people who don't feel like voting, and others will be ballots for former residents whose information is still on the local voter rolls.

    I could take all of these ballots, mark Trump, and send them all in.

    There would be zero evidence that this happened, and even if it was known that it occurred, zero ability to catch who did it.

    This does not require any level of sophistication or organization. You see ballots in the trash. You hate Trump (or, alternatively, hate Biden). You grab those ballots, fill them in, and mail them. Easy.

    It's even easier to fill out ballots for relatives who have expressed no desire to vote. Maybe your senile father is living out his final days with you. Maybe your apathetic son registered at your house when he turned 18 many years ago, and he has told you for years that he thinks voting is a waste of time. Maybe you have family members who have no desire to vote, but are fine with you taking their ballot and doing what they want with it. Maybe the previous residents of your home or apartment keep getting ballots mailed to you.

    You can't deny that this will be super easy to do, and people will do it. There is no way to tell how many will do it, but it will happen, and it's incredibly naive to say that it will be an inconsequential number.

    Besides, didn't we have a Presidential election in 2000 which came down to about 500 votes in Florida?

    The "no evidence of mail-in voter fraud" is such a bullshit Democratic talking point, because they perceive this scheme will benefit them, so they pretend the gaping security hole isn't an issue.

    Do you understand how security works, Mumbles? Security isn't about closing vulnerabilities after you've been compromised. It's about closing them AFTER you've been compromised.

    Just because a few states have been stupidly doing mail-in voting doesn't mean that it's the right thing for everyone else to do.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Those ballots you say you could falsely fill out and mail in would be reject upon examination of the signatures!!!
      
      big dick: sell out clown

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "No evidence of fraud from mail-in voting" is such a misleading statement, and you are smart enough to know that, Mumbles.

    There are certain crimes where little-to-no evidence is left behind, and voter fraud is one of them, unless there are highly organized efforts to do it.

    If I go through the trash of Ken Scalir's large apartment complex on the day ballots are received in the mail, there will be a TON of them in there. Some will be from people who don't feel like voting, and others will be ballots for former residents whose information is still on the local voter rolls.

    I could take all of these ballots, mark Trump, and send them all in.

    There would be zero evidence that this happened, and even if it was known that it occurred, zero ability to catch who did it.

    This does not require any level of sophistication or organization. You see ballots in the trash. You hate Trump (or, alternatively, hate Biden). You grab those ballots, fill them in, and mail them. Easy.

    It's even easier to fill out ballots for relatives who have expressed no desire to vote. Maybe your senile father is living out his final days with you. Maybe your apathetic son registered at your house when he turned 18 many years ago, and he has told you for years that he thinks voting is a waste of time. Maybe you have family members who have no desire to vote, but are fine with you taking their ballot and doing what they want with it. Maybe the previous residents of your home or apartment keep getting ballots mailed to you.

    You can't deny that this will be super easy to do, and people will do it. There is no way to tell how many will do it, but it will happen, and it's incredibly naive to say that it will be an inconsequential number.

    Besides, didn't we have a Presidential election in 2000 which came down to about 500 votes in Florida?

    The "no evidence of mail-in voter fraud" is such a bullshit Democratic talking point, because they perceive this scheme will benefit them, so they pretend the gaping security hole isn't an issue.

    Do you understand how security works, Mumbles? Security isn't about closing vulnerabilities after you've been compromised. It's about closing them AFTER you've been compromised.

    Just because a few states have been stupidly doing mail-in voting doesn't mean that it's the right thing for everyone else to do.
    If it's really that easy why don't you go and do it? Also

    Security isn't about closing vulnerabilities after you've been compromised. It's about closing them AFTER you've been compromised.
    What the fuck are you trying to say here? Have you finally gone full retard?

  15. #15
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    431
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,078
    I mean, as someone who lived in a big apartment complex for a couple years back in the day here, where mail-in voting was already a thing, I could've voted 20 times.

  16. #16
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,992
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    If it's really that easy why don't you go and do it? Also

    Security isn't about closing vulnerabilities after you've been compromised. It's about closing them AFTER you've been compromised.
    What the fuck are you trying to say here? Have you finally gone full retard?
    This guy is a bald faced liar. I've shown it many times from his own text. He is nuts and not to be considered

     
    Comments
      
      nunbeater: good guy les
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

  17. #17
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1294
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,614
    wow druff is now claiming mail in is rigged?

    clown

  18. #18
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1294
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "No evidence of fraud from mail-in voting" is such a misleading statement, and you are smart enough to know that, Mumbles.

    There are certain crimes where little-to-no evidence is left behind, and voter fraud is one of them, unless there are highly organized efforts to do it.

    If I go through the trash of Ken Scalir's large apartment complex on the day ballots are received in the mail, there will be a TON of them in there. Some will be from people who don't feel like voting, and others will be ballots for former residents whose information is still on the local voter rolls.

    I could take all of these ballots, mark Trump, and send them all in.

    There would be zero evidence that this happened, and even if it was known that it occurred, zero ability to catch who did it.

    This does not require any level of sophistication or organization. You see ballots in the trash. You hate Trump (or, alternatively, hate Biden). You grab those ballots, fill them in, and mail them. Easy.

    It's even easier to fill out ballots for relatives who have expressed no desire to vote. Maybe your senile father is living out his final days with you. Maybe your apathetic son registered at your house when he turned 18 many years ago, and he has told you for years that he thinks voting is a waste of time. Maybe you have family members who have no desire to vote, but are fine with you taking their ballot and doing what they want with it. Maybe the previous residents of your home or apartment keep getting ballots mailed to you.

    You can't deny that this will be super easy to do, and people will do it. There is no way to tell how many will do it, but it will happen, and it's incredibly naive to say that it will be an inconsequential number.

    Besides, didn't we have a Presidential election in 2000 which came down to about 500 votes in Florida?

    The "no evidence of mail-in voter fraud" is such a bullshit Democratic talking point, because they perceive this scheme will benefit them, so they pretend the gaping security hole isn't an issue.

    Do you understand how security works, Mumbles? Security isn't about closing vulnerabilities after you've been compromised. It's about closing them AFTER you've been compromised.

    Just because a few states have been stupidly doing mail-in voting doesn't mean that it's the right thing for everyone else to do.
    Listen up RAINMAN

    One of your fellow Republicans has been looking and trying to find mail fraud for close to 40 years without ever finding any evidence that voter fraud is a thing.

    Ben Ginsberg is the one who's been looking

  19. #19
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1294
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    10,614
    Here you go rainman

    Post your proof of fraud rainman and I will post evidence proving you wrong

    Cesoring bitch that you are

    Famed Republican lawyer pens scathing op-ed about Trump



  20. #20
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,660
    Blog Entries
    2
    First off, you white trash TDS clown, stop repeating dumb Jewdonk insults.

    Second, I just said that mail in voter fraud is nearly impossible to detect or prove due to the very nature of it.

    Either you suck at reading comprehension, or you are the moron everyone here accuses you of being.

    The scenarios I suggested will occur are extremely likely, and do not require any degree of planning or organization.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2020, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 10:18 AM
  3. Druff, was your invite lost in the mail?
    By Steve-O in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:38 AM
  4. Druff & Drexel Show - 04/09/2013 - Stop the Music
    By Dan Druff in forum Radio Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 09:16 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:19 AM