Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trip report: seeing a woman whose polyamorous

Load Metric
    also, you obviously must quadrangulate this shit back to her.

4d chess.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I find it hilarious that anyone would even consider believing this bullshit, dude is a fat slob who hasn't left his house for 6 months and rarely showers. no woman would even contemplate having sex with his huge fat ass, can you imagine what his balls must smell like? disgusting.

nigga said "I don't text her back till market close, cause I'm about my business" ROFL, dude opens up a Robin hood account and thinks he's some kind of wolf of Wallstreet, what a delusional loser
    I disagree, unless you have no running water just about everyone showers every day. I literally cannot go more than 10 hours without a shower, in fact I usually shower twice a day. I literally go through a full Dial soap bar a week. I am extra clean myself, quite sure Tine is not missing a day either. I mean if you are homeless I get it, you might go a couple days but even those people run underneath a public sprinkler.
    I need to take a shower after reading your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    The whole "Im poly" thing is just a bullshit excuse to later cheat on you, and have a reasonable excuse like, oh this is how it works. Anyway, I myself dont ever want to be with someone who thinks its ok to be fucking someone else, over time, huge turn off to me and nothing even remotely attractive about it. Stay single and fuck whoever you want if thats what you want to do then.

Comments

shoeshine box: word.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    The whole "Im poly" thing is just a bullshit excuse to later cheat on you, and have a reasonable excuse like, oh this is how it works. Anyway, I myself dont ever want to be with someone who thinks its ok to be fucking someone else, over time, huge turn off to me and nothing even remotely attractive about it. Stay single and fuck whoever you want if thats what you want to do then.
    How's the head injury Garrett?

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    You peeps are thick, Garrett was involved in a serious accident and has collected insurance/damages. Problem is he had a head injury which hopefully isn’t going to affect his ability to spend the money wisely to last him his entire life. Get a good advisor and don’t tell people you know about your money, they will try to suck you dry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    You peeps are thick, Garrett was involved in a serious accident and has collected insurance/damages. Problem is he had a head injury which hopefully isn’t going to affect his ability to spend the money wisely to last him his entire life. Get a good advisor and don’t tell people you know about your money, they will try to suck you dry.
    Id say honestly that its changed me in ways, feelings wise i dont feel the same way I always have before I guess, I get depressed or down very easily never had those feelings before this like happening now. But all in all im lucky im not paralyzed can talk, things I took for granted and maybe thought I was invincible to before all this, I now actually truly care about now. I'm a different person for sure now, and not all bad I just think and probably act differently, lifes changed alot for me and I live a new normal now then how and who I was before the accident. I had an ACL surgery yesterday on my right knee so the surgeries beyond TBI are still ongoing actually, but my head injury was bad, I didnt even wake up for a month after getting hit the night I did. I had bad bleeding on the brain, and if im being honest and truthful im a lucky guy, and glad im alive, and not dead, because the Dr's were telling my mom and dad it was 50/50 if I would live, let alone be close to the same kind of guy they knew me as so im glad im actually alive for sure and in ways not worse off in ways. Thanks for asking.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Get better, buddy!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Have you given any thought to secretly recording her rants to have the audio preserved for prosperity/sharing with the world after this thing with her runs its course?
    Good news if you take up this suggestion: New York is a “one party consent” state regarding the legality of recording private conversations!

https://www.justia.com/50-state-surv...conversations/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So you aren't a team player I gather.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Id say honestly that its changed me in ways, feelings wise i dont feel the same way I always have before I guess, I get depressed or down very easily never had those feelings before this like happening now. But all in all im lucky im not paralyzed can talk, things I took for granted and maybe thought I was invincible to before all this, I now actually truly care about now. I'm a different person for sure now, and not all bad I just think and probably act differently, lifes changed alot for me and I live a new normal now then how and who I was before the accident. I had an ACL surgery yesterday on my right knee so the surgeries beyond TBI are still ongoing actually, but my head injury was bad, I didnt even wake up for a month after getting hit the night I did. I had bad bleeding on the brain, and if im being honest and truthful im a lucky guy, and glad im alive, and not dead, because the Dr's were telling my mom and dad it was 50/50 if I would live, let alone be close to the same kind of guy they knew me as so im glad im actually alive for sure and in ways not worse off in ways. Thanks for asking.
    glad you are doing better garrett but please don't take that milly headshot you received to try to get your pedo loving ex-gf back

remember what charlie sheen said "you don't pay hookers to come over, you pay them to leave"

live by that maxim and you should be ok (but also don't fire max on every dfs contest)
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I disagree, unless you have no running water just about everyone showers every day. I literally cannot go more than 10 hours without a shower, in fact I usually shower twice a day. I literally go through a full Dial soap bar a week. I am extra clean myself, quite sure Tine is not missing a day either. I mean if you are homeless I get it, you might go a couple days but even those people run underneath a public sprinkler.
    Jesus do people just shit on you? and lol dial soap the cheapest garbage rather not use soap that that crap.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    DIAL SOAP IS APPARENTLY NOT GOD

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: he's just a very bad soap

Kuntmissioner: payer of attention

Load Metric
    really tho who still uses bars of soap ?

liquid handwash and shower gel is where its at
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    really tho who still uses bars of soap ?

liquid handwash and shower gel is where its at
    maybe if you're a fag

Load Metric
    UH OH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    UH OH
    #BIGTOPIC

Comments

JACKDANIELS: #BIGTOPIC

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    bonertine you need to quit fucking around with sluts and get yourself a nice jewish broad

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    DIAL SOAP IS APPARENTLY NOT GOD
    What about Dials soap?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    BUMP

No luck since the schools went back ?
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    This thread is hysterical. I've dipped the toes into Polyworld - more pulled into than pushed, and it's been a joy being in 3some relationships with two women. Poly is favoured by Sydney's women that live the "I go to Bali on yoga mindfulness retreats to recharge from the harsh cocaine-kale smoothie seesaw living conditions of Bondi Beach." They talk about ethical non-monogamy, gender fluid, fluid bonding, compersion, pan, demi, and all other kind of shit that gets tiring to look up on Urban Dictionary. Yet...

I recall a Saturday afternoon. I was watching the Australian Open golf with a beer in hand on the couch. Naked. And below the TV were my two "girlfriends" continuing their romp as I was on a break due to lack of stamina / ability to handle this situation. I was completely punching above my weight. I was happy as Larry. I was sold on Poly.

But of course. Jealousy arises. It fizzles in the short (medium if you're lucky) term. And everybody is back swiping soon after.

I am no pro. But the best knowledge I can pass on about Polyworld (if you're one man of her harem) is this: Be the dog. Not the hydrant.

Comments

sonatine: preach.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyPoker View Post

I recall a Saturday afternoon. I was watching the Australian Open golf with a beer in hand on the couch. Naked. And below the TV were my two "girlfriends" continuing their romp as I was on a break due to lack of stamina / ability to handle this situation. I was completely punching above my weight. I was happy as Larry. I was sold on Poly.
    God damn this sounds glorious.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneyPoker View Post

God damn this sounds glorious.
    One of many (and I mean many) stories. Have a hilarious one about "cuckold" and "cuckqueen" dates in the same day, but I'm still new in this forum / unsure if threads should go even further down the deviant rabbit hole.

Thread Information