Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: trip report: seeing a woman whose polyamorous

  1. #21
    I looked up what polyamory means, and I admit I still don't really know what's up.

    So you are the side-piece of a chick who is dating another dude, and she shares the details of her relationship (mostly complaining) to you?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    I dont get it !

    You spend months talking about how you have basically become king of the hermit people during the pandemic and then you are prepared to throw it all away for the occasional sloppy seconds

    Stick to wanking

    the best one can do in all things is to predicate decisions on data responsibly. its a reasonably low risk decision based on the data at bar. like if one wants to pull some ass before the winter covid wave shows up, now is the time.

    I understand what you are saying and believe me when i say i believe you have done your calculations based on risk factor, however, the key thing is that you are relying on complete information and by that I mean the fact that you have to assume what you are being told is the complete truth, i seldom see this being the case. She most likely is to some degree telling you what she knows you want to here.

    A risky game when you seem to have done all the hard work with your extreme isolation


    Regardless good luck with the occasional shag but dont do anything stupid like start to fall in love, or she starts to make you the prime partner. If this happens i only see tears.

    Poly relationships sound great on the face of it but typically 2 things happen

    1) One of the people starts to feel more deeply for the other and this tears away at the relationships

    2) Jealousy is a killer and to some degree that will rear its ugly head

  3. #23
    ^^^^

    Casual sex was a thing 30 years ago too. Just a different virus to worry about.

    The virus then put a damper on casual sex and I’ve heard pandemic birth rates actually are going to fall not rise which surprised me, I must admit.

    Just like excellent song lyrics, ‘tine allows the reader to interpret his post through your personal prism. In that regard, the responses are telling.

     
    Comments
      
      Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

  4. #24
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6228
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,368
    yeahhhh to be clear, this aint a relationship. like literally this chick and i bang now and again and her primary is in charge of the emotional well being. like honestly if she texts me good morning and i dont respond until market close, she knows its because im about my business and she knows where she stands vs that. like try getting that from a girlfriend, you know?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  5. #25
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -440
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    the best one can do in all things is to predicate decisions on data responsibly. its a reasonably low risk decision based on the data at bar. like if one wants to pull some ass before the winter covid wave shows up, now is the time.

    I understand what you are saying and believe me when i say i believe you have done your calculations based on risk factor, however, the key thing is that you are relying on complete information and by that I mean the fact that you have to assume what you are being told is the complete truth, i seldom see this being the case. She most likely is to some degree telling you what she knows you want to here.

    A risky game when you seem to have done all the hard work with your extreme isolation


    Regardless good luck with the occasional shag but dont do anything stupid like start to fall in love, or she starts to make you the prime partner. If this happens i only see tears.

    Poly relationships sound great on the face of it but typically 2 things happen

    1) One of the people starts to feel more deeply for the other and this tears away at the relationships

    2) Jealousy is a killer and to some degree that will rear its ugly head
    3) She has herpes
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    Rules now enforced <--------------Rules Enforced

  6. #26
    Did anyone see the stockaments lol podcast ?

    Peadotine is not fucking any woman.... who’s alive ....

    I guess an Amazon woman delivered 4 months ago and hasn’t left lol
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Did anyone see the stockaments lol podcast ?

    Peadotine is not fucking any woman.... who’s alive ....

    I guess an Amazon woman delivered 4 months ago and hasn’t left lol

  8. #28
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    549
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,764
    Polyamorous=open relationship.

    BLM=trying to decriminalize criminals.
    If You can calm the raging seas, You can calm the storm in me.

  9. #29
    make sure you let us know when you have a 3some with your girlfriend and her boyfriend
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  10. #30
    I find it hilarious that anyone would even consider believing this bullshit, dude is a fat slob who hasn't left his house for 6 months and rarely showers. no woman would even contemplate having sex with his huge fat ass, can you imagine what his balls must smell like? disgusting.

    nigga said "I don't text her back till market close, cause I'm about my business" ROFL, dude opens up a Robin hood account and thinks he's some kind of wolf of Wallstreet, what a delusional loser

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: lol

  11. #31
    also idk wtf triangulating is but i think its prob something tine will be doing when he has a 3some with his new girlfriend and her boyfriend
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  12. #32
    and no i shant try and imagine the smell of tines balls thank you

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: DO IT
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  13. #33
    Did the spicy take get deleted?

    All I see is a bunch of obviousness.

  14. #34
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -440
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I find it hilarious that anyone would even consider believing this bullshit, dude is a fat slob who hasn't left his house for 6 months and rarely showers. no woman would even contemplate having sex with his huge fat ass, can you imagine what his balls must smell like? disgusting.

    nigga said "I don't text her back till market close, cause I'm about my business" ROFL, dude opens up a Robin hood account and thinks he's some kind of wolf of Wallstreet, what a delusional loser
    I disagree, unless you have no running water just about everyone showers every day. I literally cannot go more than 10 hours without a shower, in fact I usually shower twice a day. I literally go through a full Dial soap bar a week. I am extra clean myself, quite sure Tine is not missing a day either. I mean if you are homeless I get it, you might go a couple days but even those people run underneath a public sprinkler.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: SHOWER GOD
      
      Dan Druff: Aren't you glad you used Dial?
      
      Kuntmissioner: Dial is the Nestle of soaps
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    Rules now enforced <--------------Rules Enforced

  15. #35
    but more importantly how often do you think muck ficon showers ?
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  16. #36
    also if i wasnt on #teamtgull id make a joke about you needing multiple showers a day cos you spend all day unclogging toilets
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  17. #37
    #TEAMTGULL
    Reputation System (pinned rules)

    "You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself." <--------------Rules Not Enforced

  18. #38
    I actually knew a therapist who ran a swingers group. She was quite clinically skilled but Quite predator actually. As expected the group was nothing like what you see in Hollywood. Average age 40-55 years old and looks department average to below average (at least half were significantly overweight). I politely declined the invite and am still waiting for a malpractice suit in near future from one of her past clients.

    I actually have nothing against polyamory if done properly but it often attracts those who are predatory or at high risk for victimization. Very much like communism. There’s good reason why Huxley chose to illustrate this in Brave New World

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: 100

  19. #39
    I didn't google polowho but am guessing husband has many women married to?

  20. #40
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,037
    So while she bitches at you about her primary while you're railing her from behind, is the primary watching in the corner?

    Are you also cleaning their pool?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Daly Trip Report
    By Daly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 02:25 AM
  2. Kabuto trip report
    By tigerpiper in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 07:12 PM
  3. Vegas Trip Report
    By abrown83 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 04:08 PM
  4. little trip report
    By Baron Von Strucker in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 07:31 PM
  5. Trip report
    By splitthis in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 11:30 AM