Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: trip report: seeing a woman whose polyamorous

Load Metric

trip report: seeing a woman whose polyamorous

started seeing a chick whose poly and i have some very spicy takes so grab a lobster bib and have a seat.

- what everyone is calling poly these days, was just called 'dating' 30 years ago.

- the big difference between now and then is that now, you have carte blanche apparently to bitch incessantly about how your 'primary' or whatever is pissing you off to the other people youre fucking.

- 90% of the communication in poly relationships = people either triangulating one lover against another or panicking because someone is quite obviously triangulating a lover against them.

- the use of the world triangulating is super deliberate because poly relationships attract severe personality disorders like sodium lamps attract bugs.

- goddamned these people fuck a lot.

- for the record i do not identify as poly, i identify as a dude very on board to tap this thicc latina on her 'free day', and if listening to her carp about how unfair it is that a thin blond cutter with a severe abuse background is stealing her man, i mean ok cool, i assure you ive put up with worse....

- .....but honestly this shit is exhausting ngl. like the drama in these fucking relationships sounds like a full time job. just listening to it is overwhelming. and god forbid you suggest someone talk to a professional because....

- ......poly people often renounce therapy/therapists because 'its so hard to find one that supports the poly agenda'. which at this point im reading as 'my therapist told me i need to extricate myself from a grossly toxic situation and maybe not burn myself alive in drama every waking moment... so unsupportive of my poly agenda yall they just dont get it'.

- i honestly believe the majority of poly relationships are between people terrified of putting all their emotional eggs in one basket, so they diversify their portfolios. which is either nexteenth level brilliant or an absolutely guaranteed griefplosion and for the life of me im not sure which. the fact that so many of these relationships tend to generate children before spontaneously combusting makes me suspect its the latter but honestly who knows.

- this shit is incredibly popular and its not going away any time soon.

ok thank you for attending my ted talk.

Comments

Sanlmar: Chef’s kiss. Amazing

The Shrink: Excellent. I had to log in to green rep this #content

PLOL: lol good TR

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Don’t be a fool, wrap your tool

JACKDANIELS: yikes

FRANKRIZZO: thick latina rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I had to look up polyamorous. I mean, I guess I could tolerate another woman hanging around for a few weeks. But another dude around, no way.

Not sure your situation, but if its another woman, you could be set up. This could be a plot to eventually get your money. You know, you fall asleep one night and have a will on the kitchen counter that your 'gal' just finds with her name on it. Be careful Tine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I had to look up polyamorous. I mean, I guess I could tolerate another woman hanging around for a few weeks. But another dude around, no way.

Not sure your situation, but if its another woman, you could be set up. This could be a plot to eventually get your money. You know, you fall asleep one night and have a will on the kitchen counter that your 'gal' just finds with her name on it. Be careful Tine.

nothing would surprise me in 2020.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i honestly believe the majority of poly relationships are between people terrified of putting all their emotional eggs in one basket, so they diversify their portfolios. which is either nexteenth level brilliant or an absolutely guaranteed griefplosion and for the life of me im not sure which. the fact that so many of these relationships tend to generate children before spontaneously combusting makes me suspect its the latter but honestly who knows.

The whole polyamory thing is pushed by supporters as being more enlightened, honest, and modern than "antiquated" monogamous relationships, but what they all fail to realize is that human beings don't work that way.

The problem is threefold.

1) Relationships almost always begin with a high-octane "excitement" period which lasts about 2-6 months, before converting into more of a stable, loving feeling (if it makes it that far). The problem is that the stable, unexciting, long-term-love relationship is going to get drowned out whenever a new person is met. Thus, if you're polyamorous, you're going to be really excited about whatever is new, and you're going to naturally neglect whatever isn't. Which brings me to my next point...

2) Human beings are naturally jealous, even the ones who claim not to be. It's just about impossible to sit there and watch your significant other glowing about their romantic/sexual excitement about a person who isn't you. So this breeds resentment, even if the poly people won't admit it.

3) It's easier to find new people to fill whatever void exists in your current relationship than to work on those problems. So poly people rarely solve relationship issues. Instead, they find what's missing via other people. Unhealthy.

Additionally, if there's kids, they will eventually get old enough to notice, and they will think it's fucking weird and gross. It's bad enough to think about your parents having sex. Imagine thinking about your parents going on sexual dates with other people, while still staying together. How will this affect how the kids eventually conduct their own relationships? Probably not very well.

Anyway, if you want to bang her for a one night stand type of thing, have at it, but I'd stay far far away from anything beyond that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also

Load Metric
    POLY PEOPLE ARE FAGS

Load Metric
    Have you given any thought to secretly recording her rants to have the audio preserved for prosperity/sharing with the world after this thing with her runs its course?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I'm surprised you're dating. I thought you hadn't left your house in 6 months because of corona. (I say this not mockingly, as I go nowhere indoors and avoid other people aside from my family.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

nothing would surprise me in 2020.
    Dangerous business. I mean, let's just say the extra dude/chick is there one night and asks to pour you a drink. You really going down that path? With the opiate crisis, these people will do anything.

Load Metric
    what is the charge? don't say nothing, there is always a fee.

for someone who won't leave his front yard hanging out with a dirty polyho seems a bit suspect, probably making this shit up.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Yeah I would stay the fuck away beyond a few simple lays.

They probably will be good in bed, but having to pay the tax of taking on the inevitable emotional baggage would have me running for the hills.

Casual fucking other people with zero commitments could always work out but probably rarely if ever works when motherfuckers are labeling primaries, etc.

If you're not careful you end up getting lobotomized by a skilled borderline.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

garrett: lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also I'm surprised you're dating. I thought you hadn't left your house in 6 months because of corona. (I say this not mockingly, as I go nowhere indoors and avoid other people aside from my family.)

yeah we had a long ass conversation about her risk level etc. im satisfied. plus we both live in areas with extremely low infection rates.

obviously if shit starts to ramp up in winter, thats a different story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    'tine fucks...

*insert splash gif here*

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I was told that more women are open to poly relationship than men which I found interesting.

I guess its very hard to fill an woman's emotional and physical need with 1 guy so they are more open to it? Who knows

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I was told that more women are open to poly relationship than men which I found interesting.

I guess its very hard to fill an woman's emotional and physical need with 1 guy so they are more open to it? Who knows
    WOMEN ARE FAGS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

If it's true, it's probably the emotional part.

Traditional swinging (sex, no emotion/love involved) is much more favored by men than women, but maybe the polyamory thing is different.

Load Metric
    The writer we know as Sonatine said

what everyone is calling poly these days, was just called 'dating' 30 years ago.

- the big difference between now and then is that now, you have carte blanche apparently to bitch incessantly
    He performed a little razzle dazzle but his opening is the crux of the story.

amazing as usual

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I dont get it !

You spend months talking about how you have basically become king of the hermit people during the pandemic and then you are prepared to throw it all away for the occasional sloppy seconds

Stick to wanking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    I dont get it !

You spend months talking about how you have basically become king of the hermit people during the pandemic and then you are prepared to throw it all away for the occasional sloppy seconds

Stick to wanking

the best one can do in all things is to predicate decisions on data responsibly. its a reasonably low risk decision based on the data at bar. like if one wants to pull some ass before the winter covid wave shows up, now is the time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    I dont get it !

Stick to wanking
    Gotta agree with Nutty, Tine. I mean sloppy seconds from anyone is a bad beat, especially much worse in a pandemic. Just don't want you to get micky'd and end up face down on your kitchen floor like Andrew Gillum. I'd stick to the virtual stuff at least until the Trump vaccine makes it way onto the market, then it will be safe.

Thread Information