Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: big dick's anti-Trump thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Absolutely nobody.
    This Texas Republican has a message for his conservative brothers and sisters

"I'm a RINO? Wait a minute, I don't cheat on my wife, I believe in family values, I believe in being fiscally responsible, I believe in personal accountability. Donald Trump, he's none of those things. I give to charities, he steals from charities

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    moar shitty vids nobody watches. gj
    30 year republican
    20 year christian

He's voting Biden

Load Metric
    Immigrant Vet Was Limbaugh/Hannity Fan - Now Joe Biden Voter

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    in fairness, probably half of trump's core base is former democrats.

i'd guess 1/4 of them, including most trump people here, voted for obama

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

That's a wild speculation. You're safe in that no one could possibly verify, but
    are you saying Trump is such a solid leader he caused liberals to ditch their ideologies?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

That's a wild speculation. You're safe in that no one could possibly verify, but
    are you saying Trump is such a solid leader he caused liberals to ditch their ideologies?

moron, Obama won because ppl hate Washington DC and he said "change." nothing happened, so then why wouldnt we elect an insane person this time saying "drain the swamp"

ive won 5 figures in a day dozens of times but yet my biggest score of all time was betting on trump, it was that obvious

Load Metric
    thread is trash now that Druff changed trumo to TRUMP

Load Metric
    oh wow he changed it

LOL

Load Metric

Load Metric
    WOW - Listen to why lifelong Republican Danielle didn't vote for Trump in 2016

"My family company was one of the many companies that helped build the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. Trump did not pay my family's company $8 million.
    So, I always remember going to New York and being like "dad, isn't that the guy that, you know, owed you the money.""

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

TRUMPSLIDE

Load Metric
    trump is super super funny

too bad he's a piece of shit scumbag as well -(

I still can't figure out why anyone who came up middle class would choose some silver spoon fed pig over a reasonably honest guy who came up middle class and knows what its like to want for things

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

"My family company was one of the many companies that helped build the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. Trump did not pay my family's company $8 million.
    So, I always remember going to New York and being like "dad, isn't that the guy that, you know, owed you the money.""

Back on my AC days, I played poker with a guy in the building business who as a subcontractor got stiffed by Trump back in the 90s. At the time, he was a relatively small operator with about a half dozen employees, and the job he did for Trump allowed him, or so he thought, the chance to (1) grow his business, and (2) build his reputation in the construction business for doing larger jobs than previously, both of which rationalized for him accepting a lower price on the job than he would have accepted without those things. I say “thought” because Trump ended up stiffing him on most of the cost of the job, and because Trump at that time was his only customer, he had to layoff his workers and declare bankruptcy as he had used cash-on-hand and bank financing to initially fund the work.

He eventually regrouped a few years later, and was still in the biz when I chatted with him at the table, but he thoroughly hated Trump for what that fucker did to his business.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Back on my AC days, I played poker with a guy in the building business who as a subcontractor got stiffed by Trump back in the 90s. At the time, he was a relatively small operator with about a half dozen employees, and the job he did for Trump allowed him, or so he thought, the chance to (1) grow his business, and (2) build his reputation in the construction business for doing larger jobs than previously, both of which rationalized for him accepting a lower price on the job than he would have accepted without those things. I say “thought” because Trump ended up stiffing him on most of the cost of the job, and because Trump at that time was his only customer, he had to layoff his workers and declare bankruptcy as he had used cash-on-hand and bank financing to initially fund the work.

He eventually regrouped a few years later, and was still in the biz when I chatted with him at the table, but he thoroughly hated Trump for what that fucker did to his business.
    calling bullshit on this, no chance they're contracting a crew of 7 for a huge job.

smells like bullshit, you probably also believed this guy when he told you to fold when you had the better hand too

Comments

MumblesBadly: You dumbass! You didn’t listen...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

calling bullshit on this, no chance they're contracting a crew of 7 for a huge job.

smells like bullshit, you probably also believed this guy when he told you to fold when you had the better hand too
    LOL. AC poker players are definitely known for their honesty. Sounds like the guy was a scammer who tried to rip off Trump.

Thread Information