Thread: big dick's anti-Trump thread

Load Metric

big dick's anti-Trump thread

Comments

TheXFactor: Lincoln project is real.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Lincoln Project is a fraud.

George Conway should have been spending his time parenting his out-of-control teen daughter, rather than pandering to TDS Democrats as a way to get back at Trump.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Notice all of Trump's kids love him, while George Conway's daughter hates him, and tells the world about it on YouTube.

That should mean something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

George Conway should have been spending his time parenting his out-of-control teen daughter, rather than pandering to TDS Democrats as a way to get back at Trump.

Comments

TheXFactor: Trump calls them "losers" and "suckers".

Load Metric

Comments

TheXFactor: Let Freedom Ring.

Load Metric

I remember when fraud meant something around these parts.

I’m sure Don thinks he loved his father.

Lol, teenager parenting observations. Just wait

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    LOL a fraud.
    They take the GOP's own words and shove them right back up their ass.
    Whatever is happening in the Conway's household has nothing to w/the fact Trump is a lying conman,
    and that he turned the GOP into a bunch of sheep,

Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL a fraud.
    They take the GOP's own words and shove them right back up their ass.
    Whatever is happening in the Conway's household has nothing to w/the fact Trump is a lying conman,
    and that he turned the GOP into a bunch of sheep,

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 442
Size:  5.17 MB

Bronze
    Load Metric

You're blinded by your cult leader. Where is the fabulous mother when their daughter is not being parented by their TDS father? Possibly teaching her the alternative facts route of life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post

You're blinded by your cult leader. Where is the fabulous mother when their daughter is not being parented by their TDS father? Possibly teaching her the alternative facts route of life.
    Druff is a complete lemming by now. The out of control daughter was pretty open about how the lying, racist MAGA mom was the abusive, neglectful parent.

Trump could be on video confirming that he knew how bad COVID would be while lying to the public and Druff would lap up the MAGA talking points like a fallen glob of ketchup off of his second dinner.

The only attack anyone can put forth to the Lincoln Project is that they're fake Republicans; all involved are quite transparent that they simply won't drink the MAGA cult Kool-Aid and want to save the country from fascism.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Druff is a complete lemming by now. The out of control daughter was pretty open about how the lying, racist MAGA mom was the abusive, neglectful parent.

Trump could be on video confirming that he knew how bad COVID would be while lying to the public and Druff would lap up the MAGA talking points like a fallen glob of ketchup off of his second dinner.

The only attack anyone can put forth to the Lincoln Project is that they're fake Republicans; all involved are quite transparent that they simply won't drink the MAGA cult Kool-Aid and want to save the country from fascism.
    how's hidin Biden doing? I saw in Michigan nobody came to see his motorcade, except trump supporters to mock him

Comments

TheXFactor: PIECE OF SHIT, LOW IQ ASSCLOWN!!!

Load Metric
    Because of the efforts of the Lincoln Project, Republicans against Trump, MeidasTouch and other groups fighting for freedom. Donald Trump and his minions will be defeated. It will be a great victory celebrated all over the world.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Because of the efforts of the Lincoln Project, Republicans against Trump, MeidasTouch and other groups fighting for freedom. Donald Trump and his minions will be defeated. It will be a great victory celebrated all over the world.

See, its talk like that being the clue trump is a lock. Those guys are losers, they will not get the satisfaction of thinking they "stopped drumpf Hitler" and "saved the world"

I just put some $ on predictit to get me some nice trump AZ odds idk bout u

Load Metric
    It's over.

They got Donald Trump in his own words on tape.

He is not going to get out of this.

If Trump had any respect for anyone other than himself he would resign immediately.

Only a stupid idiot would believe that Trump would have a chance.

Comments

dwai: you are a mong

Platinum
    Load Metric
    With RBG basically knocking on heavens door, Repubs should hold their nose and vote Trump.

Biden is a straight up dummy....barely graduated, plagiarizes, smells women....corrupt.

Bleh...what a country.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Notice all of Trump's kids love him, while George Conway's daughter hates him, and tells the world about it on YouTube.

That should mean something.
    Speaking of the Trump kids, what happen to Barron? 14 year old is now massive.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  19.1 KB

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 376
Size:  21.7 KB

Comments

splitthis: Growth spurt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Not all kids rebel as teens, mine never gave me any problem and I have a feeling Ben will be the same. #parentingskills.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, they're "quite transparent" with their lies, and TDS simpletons like you eat it up, desperate to believe that prominent Republicans hate him enough to organize this.

However, a person with a rational mind would watch those videos and ask what kinds of talking points are being expressed. Many of them push a systemic racism, anti-law-enforcement, pro-rioter message, and absolutely zero real conservatives would support such beliefs.

These are fake Republicans who have ideologically switched sides, and now they are masquerading as right wingers who think Trump is so awful that they're supporting Biden.

If this were real, there are plenty of ways to attack Trump while still making your conservative (even moderate conservative) views true. These people don't do that. The videos play like DNC-made ads for Biden.

It's funny how TDSloppy calls Republicans "Team Retard", and then he falls hook, line, and sinker for this obvious ruse.

Comments

big dick: communist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Not all kids rebel as teens, mine never gave me any problem and I have a feeling Ben will be the same. #parentingskills.
    I would never make the statement that all teens rebel.

You’ve heard the saying, “you can’t take all the credit or all the blame”. There is a random element. You cannot control everything directly or by example. Nor does a rebellious teen equate to a nuts adult. We all know this as parent graduates. You have to experience a teen’s brain firsthand. Druff has not. A marvel in underdevelopment in a full scale model. You look up at their eyes and all the wiring isn’t complete.

My daughter was hell on wheels. Tough independent. Quick to challenge status quo. Real piece of work. I didn’t understand teenage girls when I was a teenager and I didn’t as an adult. Scary.

As a young adult she is the best daughter. She calls or texts nearly every day with current events or what she’s up to. She’s killing it in tech although she bounces from job to job at an alarming pace. Hope she saves her money cause those stupid salaries aren’t gonna last forever.

My son was easy as a teen. Give him a ball and he stayed out of trouble and toed the line. He’s got an angry edge now. A non tech Gen Y getting served up a large helping of fucked up world. I had it much easier at their age. But I’m his boss so his life has gotta suck.

Thread Information