Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: big dick's anti-Trump thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    LMAO at libtards in here acting like lifelong Washington establishment politicians are and and have always been beacons of honesty and integrity in comparison to Trump. Total and complete derangement. Pelosi and Co. know just how to play these dimwits I have to give them credit.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 09-10-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Joe Biden is going to be President and conservative Republicans like KellyAnne Conway's husband helped make that happen. The defeat of Donald Trump will be compared to the defeat of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's in World War II but the celebration will last longer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I think their goal is to tilt conservatives. It seems to be working pretty well.
    So you're admitting that the people behind it aren't conservative, and the whole premise behind it is phony?

Glad to see that.
    Oh good another take from odd Todd.

Your take on PLOL's comment is the Lincoln Project is not made up of conservatives past and present? There was nothing in that text to suggest such a thought.

The whole premise is phony? Again nothing in the text to suggest such a notion so
    is this what you believe?

And you said this

"If you're going to keep sharing them as some kind of sick burn because "conservatives" are attacking Trump, you have to understand that you're coming off as a gullible rube.""

Conservatives are clearly attacking Trump. Why does pointing this out make
    him a gullible rube?

Load Metric

I think their goal is to tilt conservatives. It seems to be working pretty well.
    So you're admitting that the people behind it aren't conservative, and the whole premise behind it is phony?

Glad to see that.
    I honestly thought it was very obvious, but happy to spell it out for you
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Glad to see that.
    It's not obvious to those on the left who keep sharing it, claiming it's conservatives owning Trump.

Glad you agree those people are stupid. That has been my whole point.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not-Trumpist <> Not-conservative

Load Metric
    It's not obvious to those on the left who keep sharing it, claiming it's conservatives owning Trump.

why do you think the lincoln project attacks would be more damning if made by conservatives? i don't get this emphasis for you.

these guys are just trolling him in whatever way they think will get under his skin.

they've done commercials about his inability to speak or walk down a ramp. does that sound like serious principled attacks to you? they think he's a retard and these are srsly sirius style takedowns. they're just fucking with him.

if the lincoln project people are conservatives -- whatever the fuck that still means in 2020 -- should we be taking their trolling commercials more seriously? is that your point? i don't get it but you've posted this like 3 million times so figured i'd ask.

Load Metric
    The founder of the Lincoln Project is Rick Wilson, a right wing consultant for many years. He was shunned by Trump in 2015 and went broke. He had his house foreclosed and was sued in court by American Express for unpaid credit card debts.

He founded this group to make money in 2019, it's not some higher calling, he was broke, actually beyond broke. Like any group like this, it usually ends badly when some IRS agent starts reviewing. Who knows, but this was all about making money not some spiritual awakening, the guy used to have a boat with a confederate flag on it. Don't get carried away libs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The founder of the Lincoln Project is Rick Wilson, a right wing consultant for many years. He was shunned by Trump in 2015 and went broke. He had his house foreclosed and was sued in court by American Express for unpaid credit card debts.

He founded this group to make money in 2019, it's not some higher calling, he was broke, actually beyond broke. Like any group like this, it usually ends badly when some IRS agent starts reviewing. Who knows, but this was all about making money not some spiritual awakening, the guy used to have a boat with a confederate flag on it. Don't get carried away libs.
    no shit dummy
    tell us something we don't know

lol @ druff and his consistent "law and order bullshit" Hannity says and druff does
    we should put him in the bathroom

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

why do you think the lincoln project attacks would be more damning if made by conservatives? i don't get this emphasis for you.

these guys are just trolling him in whatever way they think will get under his skin.

they've done commercials about his inability to speak or walk down a ramp. does that sound like serious principled attacks to you? they think he's a retard and these are srsly sirius style takedowns. they're just fucking with him.

if the lincoln project people are conservatives -- whatever the fuck that still means in 2020 -- should we be taking their trolling commercials more seriously? is that your point? i don't get it but you've posted this like 3 million times so figured i'd ask.
    I think you're missing why these videos became so notable and popular.

They are being widely shared because they're supposedly from "conservatives" who hate Trump and think he's so bad for the country that they have decided to support Biden.

That's pretty powerful stuff. Let's take a PFA example.

If Jimmy G wrote that Trump is a psycho and that we must put political parties aside and all get together to vote him out of office, it wouldn't mean much. Why? Because Jimmy is a known far left SJW, and he's not voting for any Republican under any circumstances.

However, if I wrote the same thing, it would mean a lot more. Given that I'm a conservative, if I'm backing the Democratic candidate, it must mean that I think the Republican is really horrendous. Therefore, a condemnation of Trump by me would be a lot more powerful than a condemnation by a liberal here.

Similarly, when "conservatives" like George Conway and Rick Wilson ruthlessly attack Trump and back Biden, the appearance is that even staunch conservatives can't back Trump anymore. This is why social media leftists love sharing the videos. There's a ton of anti-Trump videos already out there. The difference with the Lincoln Project is that it's made by "conservatives".

Except that's a lie. And we have guys like Sloppy Joe believing that lie.

I don't like when people present themselves dishonestly in order to get views or notoriety. I see the same shit happen on the right. We have fake "liberals" like Christina Hoff Sommers and Dave Rubin, and in reality these are both former liberals who have since gone conservative. They are exploiting their former political identity to separate themselves from other conservative talking heads.

As I said, if you want to share Lincoln Project videos because you think they're funny, or because they burn Trump, go right ahead. But if you're sharing it because you believe this is an example of fellow conservatives attacking him, you're a fool.

Load Metric
    Similarly, when "conservatives" like George Conway and Rick Wilson ruthlessly attack Trump and back Biden, the appearance is that even staunch conservatives can't back Trump anymore. This is why social media leftists love sharing the videos. There's a ton of anti-Trump videos already out there. The difference with the Lincoln Project is that it's made by "conservatives".

It's true of some conservatives not all.

The fact is people are sick of Trump.
    They are sick of his silly press conferences.
    They are sick of his constant lies.
    It's all fun and games until people are dying and losing their jobs.

Aren't you sick of his 10 to 15 emails asking for a donation every single day?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Once again, the founder of the Lincoln Project could not even pay his American Express bill, and he got a foreclosure notice. I get it, you hate Trump, but you are endorsing some dirty fellas. You might hate Trump, but you are supporting the Lincoln project guy that is not paying is AMEX card.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

These highly effective politicos did their job on the other side not long ago.
    Seeing former teammates plan your party's demise doesn't go down well and
    Republicans will dig deep to discredit them at all costs.

Some will say they’re motivated by money, some will say they were sent packing and are
    looking for revenge and some will say anything because they are very concerned

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Once again, the founder of the Lincoln Project could not even pay his American Express bill, and he got a foreclosure notice. I get it, you hate Trump, but you are endorsing some dirty fellas. You might hate Trump, but you are supporting the Lincoln project guy that is not paying is AMEX card.
    Your President was a Clinton loving pro universal healthcare pro choice liberal at 60. Candace Owens is a right wing darling who was mocking Trumps small dick in 2015. Diamond and Silk were two fat black chicks in their mid 40s who made a BLM video before that was hardly a movement. Don Jr’s crazy girlfriend was a La Raza lawyer married to Gavin Newsom. All these people saw a lane and took it. They don’t believe the shit they’re saying. These guys are world class trolls who saw a lane. I don’t believe out of the mouth of anyone mentioned in this thread as far as being true believers in any of this shit. These dudes saw a great lane to troll Trump and get paid. They’re all entertainers. They’d all switch back tomorrow if it paid better or people loved them more.

Comments

Texter: Yep

Load Metric

The Young Turks thread

Load Metric
    I prefer this clip from TYT’s show, if only for the thumbnail...

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: lol

MumblesBadly: This was actually pretty funny even for the Mumbles!

BiffCo99: Epic

big dick: funny but stay out of my thread scumbag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Lincoln Project is a fraud.

George Conway should have been spending his time parenting his out-of-control teen daughter, rather than pandering to TDS Democrats as a way to get back at Trump.
    I remember when fraud meant something around these parts.
    It’s not ‘fraud’ in the usual sense, and *certainly* not from a pre-November-2016-Dan-Druff perspective, but one from — shocking to most longtime participants in this forum that Druff has become — a desperate Trumptard (who is rightfully fearful that the GOP will lose control of the White House).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Dan Druff;925115]
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    They are being widely shared because they're supposedly from "conservatives" who hate Trump and think he's so bad for the country that they have decided to support Biden.
    Couple tidbits from bios of these so-called "Conservatives".

Political strategist for President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain, and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Chairman of the NH Republican Party, 2013-2017, and was the 2008 NH2 Congressional nominee. She served as Co-Chair of the NH Log Cabin Republicans and sat on the Log Cabin Republicans national board of directors.

Former political director for the California State Republican Party

former Republican State Representative, King County Councilman. Vance is also a former chair of the Washington State Republican Party and former nominee for the US Senate.

Worked on campaigns for George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, and Chuck Grassley.

The only reason you're questioning their political views is because they are not showing loyalty to Trump, a man who was not long ago a Clinton donating registered Democrat.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=duped_samaritan;925210]

Couple tidbits from bios of these so-called "Conservatives".

Political strategist for President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain, and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Chairman of the NH Republican Party, 2013-2017, and was the 2008 NH2 Congressional nominee. She served as Co-Chair of the NH Log Cabin Republicans and sat on the Log Cabin Republicans national board of directors.

Former political director for the California State Republican Party

former Republican State Representative, King County Councilman. Vance is also a former chair of the Washington State Republican Party and former nominee for the US Senate.

Worked on campaigns for George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, and Chuck Grassley.

The only reason you're questioning their political views is because they are not showing loyalty to Trump, a man who was not long ago a Clinton donating registered Democrat.
    Democrat money is just as green as republican money....which is their real motivation.

Mine too...I don’t do financial analysis for the laughs.

Thread Information