View Poll Results: Drexel, loyal to Druff and PFA or gone to VPR?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drexel has abandoned PFA Radio for VPR Radio.

11 47.83%
  • Drexel will return to PFA Radio in 2 weeks.

12 52.17%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DREXEL IS BACK! BUT ALAS NOT HERE AT PFA

Banned
    Load Metric

DREXEL IS BACK! BUT ALAS NOT HERE AT PFA

Jasep should thank me for this thread because it might garner more listeners to his radio show.

Brandon was AWOL on Tuesday's PFA Radio Show, Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show and Druff said Brandon might not return next Tuesday either but he is broadcasting now on Vegas Poker Radio.

Load Metric
    i just clicked the link and heard him pronounce "dezz moinezz" for des moines. lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Jasep should thank me for this thread because it might garner more listeners to his radio show.

Brandon was AWOL on Tuesday's PFA Radio Show, Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show and Druff said Brandon might not return next Tuesday either but he is broadcasting now on Vegas Poker Radio.
    Well he is part owner over there so it was pretty obvious he would be on tonight. I'm unsure whether or not Jesap is a snake in the grass but I'm very sure it will end badly at some point between PFA and tumbleweedhighway.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Well he is part owner over there so it was pretty obvious he would be on tonight. I'm unsure whether or not Jesap is a snake in the grass but I'm very sure it will end badly at some point between PFA and tumbleweedhighway.
    Thanks for that. I didn't realize Brandon was an owner of VPR. Interesting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Thanks for that. I didn't realize Brandon was an owner of VPR. Interesting.
    Tumbleweed is owned by Jasap, Brandon and China with Vegas their head bitch. I'm not sure if he has any ownership interest. Jesap is in charge for some reason unknown to me.

Load Metric
    Im not surprised at all that Drexel didnt stay on radio here. He is an owner at VPR, and without a doubt he is the radio star there and the other hosts are mediocre at best. Here he has 2 other competent hosts to compete with.

Load Metric
    FLR is the current closest thing to old DD / NWP (all degens all the time, although a bit too serious for my liking, but not far off).
    Johnny = Micon
    Brandon = Brandon
    Kevin = Druff
    (sort of)

There is room for all kinds of shows. Glad to have choices.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    FLR is the current closest thing to old DD / NWP (all degens all the time, although a bit too serious for my liking, but not far off).
    Johnny = Micon
    Brandon = Brandon
    Kevin = Druff
    (sort of)
    That's pretty much the most retarded comparison I've seen in a long time. Very far off, and nothing like old DD/NWP.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

i knew things were going to be strained when druff mentioned on air that he gave 1% of his wsop action for free to certain members on pfa for all their help, be it creating content and so on. Brandons reaction was amusing, insinuating that this is a case of deja vu , and why didnt he get given any action

''druff, what about me, i do work on this site''

this is where the real snake in grass made his move,

''brandon, can you believe druff didnt give you any % of him for free, look how much work you do, you deserve better''

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

i knew things were going to be strained when druff mentioned on air that he gave 1% of his wsop action for free to certain members on pfa for all their help, be it creating content and so on. Brandons reaction was amusing, insinuating that this is a case of deja vu , and why didnt he get given any action

''brandon, can you believe druff didnt give you any % of him for free, look how much work you do, you deserve better''
    Also very interesting. I did not know that.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

Also very interesting. I did not know that.

you have to remember, that brandon admitted on pfa radio that everyone of his sabbaticals on dd was due to him either feeling unappreciated/pissed off about not being payed/micon shitting the bed....so the pattern continues

Load Metric
    The creation of VPR was my idea. I proposed it to Jasep and China, and they both decided to come on board. Any suggestion that Jasep pilfered me from here or anywhere else is ridiculous. I love doing filthylimper radio. I get a lot of postive feedback. I realize the show isn't for everyone and I fully accept that. Whether 10 people listen or 1000 is irrelevant to me because again, I enjoy doing it.

My absence from PFA has nothing to do with VPR or Jasep. Over the last month I have been unhappy over several things that have occurred on PFA. The rawwolf 45+ page thread (in which I was repeatedly called a thief) started some snowball effect which in essence turned into a character assault of me. The 15+ page 4bet thread was more garbage as well, but to be brutally honest to all of you, the comments by badguy23 were the icing on the cake. I dont care that it has been 4+ years but to read crap like that as much I try to ignore it still is unpleasant and still very hurtful. To me, that crosses the line and it is my right to not be a part of something that pisses me off and I have no control over.

I've expressed my feelings to Druff and he 100% understands. To make it clear (and I'm confident Druff will say the same), my relationship with Druff is fine. Regardless of if I ever do another show on PFA again, Druff and I are friends. I have gotten to know him better in the last 6 months, than the entire time I was on donkdown/nwp.

I realize that most people here are very supportive and I truly appreciate that. I also am fine with those who think I am a bitch and am running away.

My time is very limited these days. Every hour I have ever contributed in preparation and on air on both PFA and the other site have been because I wanted to do so with no other incentive. I am not sure who wrote the post earlier about me being absent because Druff gave percentages to users in the WSOP and not myself, but those comments I made on radio regarding that were tongue in cheek. I know Druff knows me well enough to have gotten that. My participation on here was never implied to be based on any financial reward.

I will be on vacation for a bit, but as we have for some time now, I'm sure Druff and I will continue speaking.

Not going to be online so please dont take my lack of response as me napping it out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    The creation of VPR was my idea. I proposed it to Jasep and China, and they both decided to come on board. Any suggestion that Jasep pilfered me from here or anywhere else is ridiculous. I love doing filthylimper radio. I get a lot of postive feedback. I realize the show isn't for everyone and I fully accept that. Whether 10 people listen or 1000 is irrelevant to me because again, I enjoy doing it.

My absence from PFA has nothing to do with VPR or Jasep. Over the last month I have been unhappy over several things that have occurred on PFA. The rawwolf 45+ page thread (in which I was repeatedly called a thief) started some snowball effect which in essence turned into a character assault of me. The 15+ page 4bet thread was more garbage as well, but to be brutally honest to all of you, the comments by badguy23 were the icing on the cake. I dont care that it has been 4+ years but to read crap like that as much I try to ignore it still is unpleasant and still very hurtful. To me, that crosses the line and it is my right to not be a part of something that pisses me off and I have no control over.

I've expressed my feelings to Druff and he 100% understands. To make it clear (and I'm confident Druff will say the same), my relationship with Druff is fine. Regardless of if I ever do another show on PFA again, Druff and I are friends. I have gotten to know him better in the last 6 months, than the entire time I was on donkdown/nwp.

I realize that most people here are very supportive and I truly appreciate that. I also am fine with those who think I am a bitch and am running away.

My time is very limited these days. Every hour I have ever contributed in preparation and on air on both PFA and the other site have been because I wanted to do so with no other incentive. I am not sure who wrote the post earlier about me being absent because Druff gave percentages to users in the WSOP and not myself, but those comments I made on radio regarding that were tongue in cheek. I know Druff knows me well enough to have gotten that. My participation on here was never implied to be based on any financial reward.

I will be on vacation for a bit, but as we have for some time now, I'm sure Druff and I will continue speaking.

Not going to be online so please dont take my lack of response as me napping it out.
    Yep, he is a goner.

Start taking co host applications Druff, gonna need a new one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Yep, he is a goner.

Start taking co host applications Druff, gonna need a new one.
    don't worry though he will still be your buddy till he is done with you.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Those who listened to Jasep's VPR already know this but here my take on the Brandon situation after listening to tonight's VPR.

Quick Cliff notes on the show:

Brandon and Kevin were OK but Jasep was his usual, stumbling, bubbling and tediously awful self.

Anyway, from Jasep's and Brandon's remarks, here's what I deduced about the Drexel situation.

They seemed to go out of their way to avoid mentioning Poker Fraud Alert by name. It was always 'other poker forum' or something to that effect.

They never mentioned Druff or VWLS except when one of them mentioned 'Todd' in relation to his disagreements with Micon. They were dismissive and condescending about the Todd vs. Micon drama as well as poker forum members who ask tough questions.

I thought their veiled diss at the poker forum community was unwarranted. They never addressed any topic directly. They just skirted around the issues.

Although I've had my battles with some PFA members, I've also made friends here. However, in a way I respect both friends and foes because they're all part of a poker forum community I love. It was a bit unseemly to hear Jasep and Drexel dismiss us.

Druff is our leader for sure but even with his obvious brilliance he never acts like he's better than us. I got the opposite feeling after listening to our 'friends' on Filthy VPR tonight.

Brandon did make it crystal clear that Filthy Limper VPR was his 'baby'. He said he came up with the concept and later approached the other VPR owners. He said VPR was his vision.

I believe him. Perhaps he approached Todd first and Todd said he wanted to run his own gig. I don't know. But I do know that Drexel is smart enough to realize after Jasep was on board that Drexel would be the real star of the show.

Good for him, them and VPR. That radio show will succeed or fail on the quality of the program. Time will tell.

Druff is already established as a solid radio host. With VWLS and perhaps a new third host, Druff's radio show will succeed.

Jasep and Brandon went out of their way to dismiss any claim that VPR 'stole' Brandon away from PFA. Knowing that VPR was Brandon's baby from the get go, it's difficult to argue Jasep pilfered Brandon. Only Brandon could 'steal' Brandon.

Still, something stinks. There is no doubt VPR/FLPR used PFA and Druff (and Micon to a degree) for traffic and to publicize their brand. However, how can one argue that Drexel did anything wrong when he owns VPR?

There is plenty of room for a competing poker radio show. I wish Drexel well.

Although I enjoyed him, his absence will not hurt PFA Radio at all. Druff and VWLS will continue to broadcast the best poker radio show.

Whether VPR vs. PFA becomes DD vs. PFA redux, only time will tell. I doubt it though.

Load Metric
    Those who listened to Jasep's VPR already know this but here my take on the Brandon situation after listening to tonight's VPR.

Brandon and Kevin were OK but Jasep was his usual, stumbling, bubbling and tediously awful self.

Anyway, from Jasep's and Brandon's remarks, here's what I deduced about the Drexel situation.

They seemed to go out of their way to avoid mentioning Poker Fraud Alert by name. It was always 'other poker forum' or something to that effect.

They never mentioned Druff or VWLS except when one of them mentioned 'Todd' in relation to his disagreements with Micon. They were dismissive and condescending about the Todd vs. Micon drama as well as poker forum members who ask tough questions.

I thought their veiled diss at the poker forum community was unwarranted. They never addressed any topic directly. They just skirted around the issues.

Although I've had my battles with some PFA members, I've also made friends here. However, in a way I respect both friends and foes because they're all part of a poker forum community I love. It was a bit unseemly to hear Jasep and Drexel dismiss us.

Druff is our leader for sure but even with his obvious brilliance he never acts like he's better than us. I got the opposite feeling after listening to our 'friends' on Filthy VPR tonight.

Brandon did make it crystal clear that Filthy Limper VPR was his 'baby'. He said he came up with the concept and later approached the other VPR owners. He said VPR was his vision.

I believe him. Perhaps he approached Todd first and Todd said he wanted to run his own gig. I don't know. But I do know that Drexel is smart enough to realize after Jasep was on board that Drexel would be the real star of the show.

Good for him, them and VPR. That radio show will succeed or fail on the quality of the program. Time will tell.

Druff is already established as a solid radio host. With VWLS and perhaps a new third host, Druff's radio show will succeed.

Jasep and Brandon went out of their way to dismiss any claim that VPR 'stole' Brandon away from PFA. Knowing that VPR was Brandon's baby from the get go, it's difficult to argue Jasep pilfered Brandon. Only Brandon could 'steal' Brandon.

Still, something stinks. There is no doubt VPR/FLPR used PFA and Druff (and Micon to a degree) for traffic and to publicize their brand. However, how can one argue that Drexel did anything wrong when he owns VPR?

Although I enjoyed him, his absence will not hurt PFA Radio at all. Druff and VWLS will continue to broadcast the best poker radio show.

Whether VPR vs. PFA becomes DD vs. PFA redux, only time will tell. I doubt it though.
    I was on for the entirety of the show, so I am not sure what you base some of your comments on. Nothing was dodged. PFA and for that matter Druff definitely weren't slighted. I told the chat beforehand (in the chat) that I wouldnt be addressing any of the forum drama that has gone on either site. It should be apparent by my many months of silence that i have no interest in continuing 8 months after I left dd with any more back and forth.

Sorry if you felt dismissed but if you listen to EVERY SHOW I have been on filthy limper, I have never discussed any of the drama from here or any other site. That is NOT THE TYPE OF SHOW FILTHY LIMPER IS.

edit: Just saw your wording "veiled diss" and it made me lol. We have a structure of things we know in advance we are going to talk about (much like on PFA). I dont feel the need to rehash on another radio show what everyone has already read all day long. Druff is more than capable of fighting his own fights and its not my place to offer "commentary" on all this back and forth.

Load Metric
    Drexel have you told Druff that you will no longer be on the PFA show? He seems to think that you will be back in a few weeks.

Banned
    Load Metric

I was on for the entirety of the show, so I am not sure what you base some of your comments on. Nothing was dodged. PFA and for that matter Druff definitely weren't slighted. I told the chat beforehand (in the chat) that I wouldnt be addressing any of the forum drama that has gone on either site. It should be apparent by my many months of silence that i have no interest in continuing 8 months after I left dd with any more back and forth.

Sorry if you felt dismissed but if you listen to EVERY SHOW I have been on filthy limper, I have never discussed any of the drama from here or any other site. That is NOT THE TYPE OF SHOW FILTHY LIMPER IS.
    I think for the most part that you agree with my comments.

Let me ask you straight out.

Will you continue co-hosting PFA Radio with Druff and VWLS or have you left the Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show for good?

Load Metric

My thread was never meant to be a "character assault" on you, I have nothing against you and enjoy the radio shows you do, I just asked a question and the trolls made it a 15 page troll fest. Micon started a rumor about the 5k so i just asked about it here. I am sure my thread has nothing to do with you doing P.F.A radio again.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Drexel have you told Druff that you will no longer be on the PFA show? He seems to think that you will be back in a few weeks.
    I never stated that I have quit the show. Druff knew regardless what had occurred I wouldnt be present this past Tuesday and next week I will be vacationing. As Druff stated, we had a good talk a few days ago, he understands my concerns and we agreed to talk more when we both have time.

Thread Information