If all goes well, I’ll be take a day-and-a-half off this coming Monday and Tuesday (September 7 and 8) in Las Vegas not too far from the Southpoint.

And seeing as this is an unexpected stopover in Vegas for me, I’m going to make an exception and cut the time-period I usually take in between showers down to just over a month. So that I don’t smell as bad as Annie Duke reportly has known to when at a poker table. (Or so Druff has said in a recent PFA Radio show episode.)

My plan at this point is to take some time while there to play some low-stakes NL at Southpoint, and of course make my usual donation to the sharky local players at such games of about $400-$500. No more than $700 this time. A $1000 tops!

So, if you’ll be in Vegas then and might like to meet and hear me bitch and moan about repeatedly getting sucked out on the river by some maniac, or how I just didn’t believe those players who put me all in actually had the goods, PM me and we can figure out how to meet up.

Oh, and Brandon: If you’re in town and feel like gambling on meeting another (very strange?) member from the forum, I promise to not to ask you to go grocery shopping for any cheese or whatnot for me. (I plan to to hit up a Walmart for some things to have in my cooler-on-the-truck before I get there!)

Let me know!