Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump Ends Critical Race Theory in Federal Government

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Soooo is this 2020s cultural marxism? Something left is supposedly all about, even though barely no one has heard of and even less care about.
    So then you agree with Trump?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

There's confirmed reporting by even Fox News.

Isn't that still gold standard for Team Retard behind OANN or are they deep state now?

Also, you wouldn't care regardless so just own it, they lost and died. LOL.
    Jeez, another “tRuMp hAtEs oUr tRoOpS” post from you?

I know your TDS wants this story to just never die and be this huge game changer but nobody cares about mean things Trump supposedly said two years ago.
    Exactly my point. Think how low things have gotten for a sentiment that outrageous to not matter to you retards.

(Looks like the gluttonous fraud enabler capped my rep, hence the engagement)
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I know your TDS wants this story to just never die and be this huge game changer but nobody cares about mean things Trump supposedly said two years ago.
    Exactly my point. Think how low things have gotten for a sentiment that outrageous to not matter to you retards.

LOL are you whining about rep?

Are you gonna have another mental breakdown?

try to remain calm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL are you whining about rep?

Are you gonna have another mental breakdown?

try to remain calm
    I've been pumping you up sport, your memes occasionally make me chuckle!

And yes, I think I took a break for a few days after apologizing to Druff for calling him a fat slob.

Feel free to run with it, but try to be clever.

You currently bat below the Mendoza line but the effort and dedication are there.

Comments

dwai: eh I'm over it
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Simply put, it's a theory which basically states that any poor outcome experienced by the black community -- or even individuals within the black community -- is mostly the fault of systemic racism, and the problem must be solved from that direction.

Average income in black communities is lower? Systemic racism.

Violent crime in black communities is higher? Systemic raicsm.

Lots of fathers aren't in the home in black communities? Systemic racism.

Black dude tries to rob a liquor store and shoots the Indian owner dead? Systemic racism.

It's a bunk theory which allows the left to reshape American society to a lot of its extreme desires, with the phony justification of ending systemic racism.

The problem is that that when this is taught in the workplace or government, it's not taught as a theory to simply be aware of. It's taught as fact, and if you don't go along with the dogma, you are considered racially insenstive and can be disciplined. So you have to nod your head along, pretend to agree, and repeat back what they want you to say. It's terrible.

Trump was 1000% right to get rid of this brainwashing woke nonsense.
    None of this looks wrong. And I much prefer these explanations over your preferred explanation of muh inferior genetics/skullshapes and muh just pull up your pants.

This is Druff's opening statement

"Simply put, it's a theory which basically states that any poor outcome experienced by the black community - is mostly the fault of systemic racism, and the problem must be solved from that direction.

That it is not even close to the truth. No where will you find a shared definition

If you can't even consider a theory objectively you are out of of the
    conversation. You did not address the merits of the theory on it's own. You labelled it bunk
    arbitrarily and went from there. Start with something constructive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TDSloppy Joe with the persecution complex.

I didn't cap your rep. Everyone has the same rep ability here right now, aside from those I banned from using it.

The changes I discussed haven't been implemented yet.

Gold
    Load Metric

Why not actually talk about Trumps record with the military as President rather than some propaganda hit piece?

Trump has started no new wars. The first President to do so in decades. That tells me all I need to know about how he feels about our military.

Also, those comments supposedly made by Trump are not confirmed. You fell for Propaganda 101 as usual.

Read this piece by Glenn Greenwald and learn something for once:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1302220686690324480

Load Metric
    Soooo is this 2020s cultural marxism? Something left is supposedly all about, even though barely no one has heard of and even less care about.
    Depends what you mean.

It's likely bad for US. It might be good for Trump.

It's the same thing we went through with the whole Seattle white privilege training.

Every single fortune 500 company has some form of sensitivity training. It exist almost only to deter civil rights suits. You will get the most value by going with whatever FOTM clown fiesta. Going against the market is remarkably retarded, if you care about saving money.

Now i think it's safe to say Trump doesn't give a shit about tax payers. So for him it could be beneficial. His mong base gets something to cheer for and for everyone else it's essentially neatral news.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Depends what you mean.

It's the same thing we went through with the whole Seattle white privilege training.

Every single fortune 500 company has some form of sensitivity training. It exist almost only to deter civil rights suits. You will get the most value by going with whatever FOTM clown fiesta. Going against the market is remarkably retarded, if you care about saving money.

Now i think it's safe to say Trump doesn't give a shit about tax payers. So for him it could be beneficial. His mong base gets something to cheer for and for everyone else it's essentially neatral news.
    That is one cold response..It talks to a very few who care about numbers only
    meaning the bottom line. There are no ethics when this is your focus

It's troubling to verify people think like this.

I'm not saying your math is wrong, but you are wrong

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Depends what you mean.

It's so difficult for you to admit when the right is correct about something, even when in reality you agree with them.

You always have to spin it into some nonsense.

Trump isn't worried about civil rights suits against the federal government, nor is anyone. So why are you even bringing this up?

Either this Critical Race Theory training is a good thing to have at work, or it's useless nonsense. There's no in between. You can't peddle, "Well, it saves the federal government money", because the federal government isn't concerned about that, and if they really want to demonstrate wokeness, there's 1000 other ways they can do it without bringing this stupidity into the workplace.

It's very simple. CRT is bullshit, Trump correctly saw that, and he got rid of it. Yes, I'm sure it was a bonus that his base (and perhaps some swing voters) would cheer the decision, but I honestly believe that he was sincere in his belief that he legitimately removed something crappy from the federal workplace.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Depends what you mean.

Nah, it's just that it doesn't matter how useful it is. It's just how frivolous and non-frivolous law suites work in US.

Likely there's no work place training that has any meaningful impact. One day a year isn't enough to undo decades of conditioning.

Obv i believe in systemic racism. And obv it doesn't explain/excuse everything involving minorities. That's just Druff's strawman.

It's just, if you somehow got a job and still don't know how to behave around other people, it's gonna take more than workplace training to fix that.

Load Metric

Depends what you mean.

You can't peddle, "Well, it saves the federal government money", because the federal government isn't concerned about that
    That's an interesting take for a self proclaimed republican.

The above reply to les likely answers the rest of your post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Nah, it's just that it doesn't matter how useful it is. It's just how frivolous and non-frivolous law suites work in US.

Likely there's no work place training that has any meaningful impact. One day a year isn't enough to undo decades of conditioning.

Obv i believe in systemic racism. And obv it doesn't explain/excuse everything involving minorities. That's just Druff's strawman.

It's just, if you somehow got a job and still don't know how to behave around other people, it's gonna take more than workplace training to fix that.
    You are not wrong. Systemic implies status quo. There are not many among
    the majority who entertain opposition. That's not even a conscious thought for most

But that's just talk. Push is coming to shove and all the crying, all the misdirections
    will mean little

Load Metric
    Ironic that Critical Race Theory is being linked to the radical left, as It is a festering nonsense, a product of the postmodern toxic slime, whose anti realism means it is inimical to real change of the real world, and as such is at best a distraction, at worst a brake on progress towards full human emancipation and flourishing that should be the true goals of any radical left. It is so bad that part of me thinks it must have been dreamt up by right wing tricksters to discredit the left. But unfortunately the left has enough idiots nowadays to mean that it could well be a homegrown abomination.
    Last edited by Wiganer; 09-05-2020 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Demonize the left, demonize the right. It only goes so far.

Those who are truly on the outside looking in will not
    lay down forever.

So the flares of insurgence seen recently will not fade away.

Cry all day anyone who can't fathom what is happening.
    It matters not how horrified you are.

It's going to change and it won't be pretty
    Last edited by limitles; 09-05-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Load Metric
    Change should be pretty, change should be handsome, change should be the ultimate beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: lol big dick doesn't even know what he's for or against anymore Trump has him so tilted

Load Metric
    Legitimately asking - is there any good research for or against CRT?

The answer is probably yes to both, but it seems like the ultimate issue for the left to glom onto and the right to dismiss immediately.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle but am interested in knowing more.

Thread Information