Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trump Ends Critical Race Theory in Federal Government

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Legitimately asking - is there any good research for or against CRT?

The answer is probably yes to both, but it seems like the ultimate issue for the left to glom onto and the right to dismiss immediately.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle but am interested in knowing more.
    take a look around, there's your answer.

riots, looting, arson, it's all because these people are entitled, indoctrinated I'm our schools

Load Metric
    I also dont like that black people are now calling us mayonnaise look cracker is one thing but as a person who hates mayo this shit is not ok

Silver
    Load Metric

The answer is probably yes to both, but it seems like the ultimate issue for the left to glom onto and the right to dismiss immediately.

I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle but am interested in knowing more.
    It was created out of thin air, and crafted with the result they wanted in mind - America, white people, and most of all, capitalism are fundamentally racist.

There is nothing scientific about it, it was created by sociologists, not scientists. They hate science and math, which are systems created by white males.

They attack basic logic on a fundamental level and have their very own belief system that is constantly evolving in real time, and that all adherents must subscribe to, 100%.

It is a cult.

Comments

dwai: well said

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

It was created out of thin air, and crafted with the result they wanted in mind - America, white people, and most of all, capitalism are fundamentally racist.

There is nothing scientific about it, it was created by sociologists, not scientists. They hate science and math, which are systems created by white males.

They attack basic logic on a fundamental level and have their very own belief system that is constantly evolving in real time, and that all adherents must subscribe to, 100%.

It is a cult.
    That bolded part right there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why does this even matter?

It shouldn't be force-taught in the workplace, either way. If the workplace wants to put employees through "sensitivity training" in order to help people get along better and prevent issues from coming up later, fine. However, to force a controversial race-based theory upon employees is nothing but divisive, regardless of whether the theory is right or wrong. It's especially bad when the employees don't have an opportunity to express their opposition, but rather are being subjected to it in the form of thought policing training.

This perfectly encapsulates today's left. They want to do what feels good and woke, and not necessarily what will actually improve any situation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I also dont like that black people are now calling us mayonnaise look cracker is one thing but as a person who hates mayo this shit is not ok
    white and albino bunnies do have low melanin levels
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you were convinced that White privilege was real, and the reason when compared to white people, black people make less money, are less educated, don't live as long, etc, was because of systemic racism stemming from hundreds of years of slavery, segregation, and all the other White Supremacism stuff, would you think it mattered?

Because it's one thing to argue that it's not really an issue, and another to argue that even if it were an issue - you'd prefer if it wasn't taught in school.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    If you were convinced that White privilege was real, and the reason when compared to white people, black people make less money, are less educated, don't live as long, etc, was because of systemic racism stemming from hundreds of years of slavery, segregation, and all the other White Supremacism stuff, would you think it mattered?

Because it's one thing to argue that it's not really an issue, and another to argue that even if it were an issue - you'd prefer if it wasn't taught in school.
    Guess you didn't read my post.

It doesn't matter from a workplace perspective. If CRT is valid (which I don't believe to be true), then it would be fine to teach it in college. However, it still would have no place in the workplace.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be forced to take right-wing thought type courses at your workplace, right? Especially if you weren't allowed to challenge what was being taught, right?

Controversial political theory should never be taught in the workplace, especially the government workplace. General training regarding how to treat people respectfully is fine, as are courses which deal with how to treat people of other races, religions, or sexual preferences, but it should end there.

Trump removed CRT from the federal workplace because it doesn't belong there. And he was correct.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Guess you didn't read my post.

It doesn't matter from a workplace perspective. If CRT is valid (which I don't believe to be true), then it would be fine to teach it in college. However, it still would have no place in the workplace.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to be forced to take right-wing thought type courses at your workplace, right? Especially if you weren't allowed to challenge what was being taught, right?

Controversial political theory should never be taught in the workplace, especially the government workplace. General training regarding how to treat people respectfully is fine, as are courses which deal with how to treat people of other races, religions, or sexual preferences, but it should end there.

Trump removed CRT from the federal workplace because it doesn't belong there. And he was correct.
    This post is truly disturbing. This from an “educated” man. Basic human rights and civil liberties are not political dogma as you would have us believe. If you have reached adulthood and have brought some unacceptable behaviour
    to the workplace you either change or you're gone

Silver
    Load Metric
    Asian Americans (minority group) find CRT to be nonsense

https://asrainvestigates.substack.co...arents-condemn

Thread Information