Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Women fake moans to end sex early, says article - to boost male ego

Load Metric

Women fake moans to end sex early, says article - to boost male ego

Women fake moans to end sex early, boost male ego

The restaurant scene from "When Harry Met Sally" taught us that women's cries of ecstasy in the midst of the final wrap-up may not exactly be authentic. But it's not just during orgasm (fake or otherwise) when ladies turn the auditory effects up a notch. According to a study on "copulatory vocalization," 66 percent of women surveyed said they moaned during earlier stages of sex to speed up their partner's climax, while 87 percent did so to boost his self-esteem. "Women also reported making noise to relieve boredom ... [and] fatigue," researchers state.

http://now.msn.com/living/0311-women...ds.aspx#scptm2
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post

The restaurant scene from "When Harry Met Sally" taught us that women's cries of ecstasy in the midst of the final wrap-up may not exactly be authentic. But it's not just during orgasm (fake or otherwise) when ladies turn the auditory effects up a notch. According to a study on "copulatory vocalization," 66 percent of women surveyed said they moaned during earlier stages of sex to speed up their partner's climax, while 87 percent did so to boost his self-esteem. "Women also reported making noise to relieve boredom ... [and] fatigue," researchers state.

Vwls, is this true?

Load Metric
    Absolutely. It's so true that the 66% that admitted it only scratches the surface. It's more like 90%.

Load Metric
    How could you?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

It will be awesome when female sex robots hit the market in couple hundred years. You wont be able to tell they are robots, they will always be perfect 10s, and never nag. When you get sick of them you just replace them with another 10.

I honestly dont really give a shit if the girl gets off or not. If she gets sick of me or is unhappy with my performance, then she can leave and be replaced.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    How could you?
    Is there such a thing in the man love world? Serious question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    How could you?
    Lol, sure, I guess you could exaggerate how good the sex is.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    How could you?
    Girls fake sex for love.
    Guys fake love for sex.

Load Metric
    How could you?
    I was wondering more along the lines of the "giver" faking in order to end things early.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

It will be awesome when female sex robots hit the market in couple hundred years. You wont be able to tell they are robots, they will always be perfect 10s, and never nag. When you get sick of them you just replace them with another 10.
    Think about the ramifications of this. I know if this had been available to me, there would have been zero point zero percent chance of me even considering a relationship with a real female. Why in the hell would you put up with all of the bullshit when you dont need to?

This would solve the world's over population problem in short order. All of the fruitcakes on the left who hate people, and think we are ruining the planet, need to focus on getting funding for this world saving technology!
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post

Think about the ramifications of this. I know if this had been available to me, there would have been zero point zero chance of me even considering a relationship with a real female. Why in the hell would you put up with all of the bullshit when you dont need to?

This would solve the world's over population problem in short order. All of the fruitcakes on the left who hate people, and think we are ruining the planet, need to focus on getting funding for this world saving technology!

It would also bring up moral questions in regards to cheating. Would it be cheating or would it not be cheating? It isnt really a questions of IF this technology will exist it is a question of when.

They already have the Realdoll at realdoll.com which is frankly fucking retarded but they sell a TON of them for like 5k+.

You can now use sex toys to control mechanical dildos with female web cam models at vsex.com

Sex toys can now interact with videos and virtual Avatars in 3d worlds:

It is all in its infancy but this whole virtual sex/robotic is starting to move quickly.

Load Metric

This would make a fantastic movie. Real humans would be competing with robots for mates, and would have to become more and more outrageous in their tactics to score a commited relationship.

Load Metric

This would make a fantastic movie. Real humans would be competing with robots for mates, and would have to become more and more outrageous in their tactics to score a commited relationship.
    Isn't that what the Batchelor shows are all about? I'm confident many of those women aren't real.

Load Metric
    How could you?
    Sorry? I mean, it's no one's fault really (except maybe those who just don't give a crap about being adept in bed). I can't speak for all women, but in my experience, men are not very skilled at pleasing their partners. Not always obv, but... usually. Patially this is due to the inherent differences between the genders in terms of what is sexually satisfying: men are visual, get excited quickly, and tend to concentrate entirely on the genitalia and the climax as the focus of the sex act. Whereas women are emotional, take much longer to reach the same level of readiness, and can glean just as much enjoyment out of the process as the finale. Kind of incompatible to start with. Seems to me that the creator/designer (if you believe in such a thing) must have a very strange sense of humor. Goes hand in hand with that other great irony: men hit their sexual prime when they are young, ignorant and sexually clumsy... and women, long after they have passed their highest stage of attractiveness.

Maybe this is why people "go gay."

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How could you?
    Sorry? I mean, it's no one's fault really (except maybe those who just don't give a crap about being adept in bed). I can't speak for all women, but in my experience, men are not very skilled at pleasing their partners. Not always obv, but... usually. Patially this is due to the inherent differences between the genders in terms of what is sexually satisfying: men are visual, get excited quickly, and tend to concentrate entirely on the genitalia and the climax as the focus of the sex act. Whereas women are emotional, take much longer to reach the same level of readiness, and can glean just as much enjoyment out of the process as the finale. Kind of incompatible to start with. Seems to me that the creator/designer (if you believe in such a thing) must have a very strange sense of humor. Goes hand in hand with that other great irony: men hit their sexual prime when they are young, ignorant and sexually clumsy... and women, long after they have passed their highest stage of attractiveness.

Maybe this is why people "go gay."
    Astute and insightful.

Vwls, your presence has been missed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post

Think about the ramifications of this. I know if this had been available to me, there would have been zero point zero chance of me even considering a relationship with a real female. Why in the hell would you put up with all of the bullshit when you dont need to?

It would also bring up moral questions in regards to cheating. Would it be cheating or would it not be cheating? It isnt really a questions of IF this technology will exist it is a question of when.

They already have the Realdoll at realdoll.com which is frankly fucking retarded but they sell a TON of them for like 5k+.

You can now use sex toys to control mechanical dildos with female web cam models at vsex.com

Sex toys can now interact with videos and virtual Avatars in 3d worlds:

It is all in its infancy but this whole virtual sex/robotic is starting to move quickly.
    This is exactly what the internet & in particular public forums were invented for.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=cmoney;2642]

I honestly dont really give a shit if the girl gets off or not. If she gets sick of me or is unhappy with my performance, then she can leave and be replaced.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's a trip, everyone knows everyone but me. It's like everyone on this site lives on the same block somewhere in Vegas and knows each other IRL and is exiled from DD. Some important questions, is this chick actually a real chick? Is she hot? Why's she hanging with us on this fringe poker site? What's your history with DD.

But yea back on subject. ummm yeah many chicks if not most are manipulative and totally scandalous. Yeah many chicks do fake shit in bed and have fake shit on and in their face and tits. So many supposed hot ass chicks are total dogs w/o make up. Never underestimate the power of make up fellas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    It's a trip, everyone knows everyone but me. It's like everyone on this site lives on the same block somewhere in Vegas and knows each other IRL and is exiled from DD. Some important questions, is this chick actually a real chick? Is she hot? Why's she hanging with us on this fringe poker site? What's your history with DD.
    I don't think most of the posters here are exiles from DD. Maybe a few. A few of us have met IRL but most of us just know each other from our forum addiction. I assume you were not around in the NWP days and came to DD quite recently?

I'm hanging here to support Druff I guess. And also because I'm a forum junkie, like the rest of you. Yes I do have a real vagina. Thanks for asking.

Load Metric
    How could you?
    I was wondering more along the lines of the "giver" faking in order to end things early.
    I mean, not really. I don't really know how you could fake that
    TRUMP 2024!

Thread Information