Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Bilzerian accused of wrongdoing involving his legalized pot company IGNITE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Dan Bilzerian accused of wrongdoing involving his legalized pot company IGNITE

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like I’ve said before, my neighbor/friend was high up in that organization for a while and he can’t keep a job for more than a year or so...wonder how he keeps getting important positions...he’s like a manic depressive guy, super excited about stuff then super quiet.

Wonder if they bring him up in the videos and if he is in trouble.

My kid was impressed that we are only 1 degree of separation from Bilz...kids are goofy.

Load Metric
    The Party is Over.

At the very least, Dan Bilzerian may have to pay back a few million in expenses for Ignite.

Dan did invest over $50 million in the company himself and raised over $150 million more from investors.

He will probably be sued by investors for fraud and using company money to fund his expensive lifestyle.

If he was charged with a crime, Dan's attorneys would probably beat it.

No more million dollar parties with black rappers, famous DJ's, marijuana, cocaine, midgets, and over a hundred half naked girls.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    $44 million on administrative and marketing costs?

Geez, thats a lot of hookers and blow

Name:  thumb_andits-gone-memegenerator-net-and-its-gone-south-park-aand-51402688.png
Views: 744
Size:  32.2 KB
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    I think Dan Bilzerian thought he was the new Hugh Hefner.

Load Metric
    someone give me the tl;dr because im not doing this mumblespost thing druffs coming with.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Dan Bilzerian's company Ignite is not bankrupt yet.

It's about $0.48 a share with a market cap of $122 million in Canada.

Ignite and Dan Bilzerian were attending marijuana/CBD conferences all over the country to sell his brand and find suckers to invest in his company with the promise of going to his parties.

I agree with him that social media sites like Instagram are a bad thing and a complete waste of time.

Load Metric
    Sounds like his on a path to the White House.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I think Dan Bilzerian thought he was the new Hugh Hefner.

That party looked...

... very expensive.

Load Metric
    Coming from someone who had actual verified product of Ignite. It was certainly not worth the price. Very disappointed in the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    And yes a hot 20-something really sold me on the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Coming from someone who had actual verified product of Ignite. It was certainly not worth the price. Very disappointed in the product.
    Not surprising. The brand seems more about being cool than about providing a quality product at a fair price.

In the past, when Bilzerian was involved with past controversies, it turned out he was in the right:

- When Joy Miller banned him and all Victory Poker pros from ESPN coverage because Dan had told a racially insensitive joke online, it looked like Joy was simply standing up for her own racial identity. However, Dan played a voicemail proving that Joy was just a hysterical bitch with a power complex. Then tons of others in poker (including me) came forward with their own stories of Joy using her position to abuse people, and she was effectively run out of poker. Win: Dan

- When Dan thew a stripper off a roof and she got injured, that sounded pretty bad. In reality, the stripper had clearly consented to be part of a filmed stunt where Dan would throw her into a pool from a rooftop, and she had actually caused it to go wrong by the way she moved her body while being thrown. The lawsuit never went anywhere. Win: Dan.

- When the story came out that Dan was suing a movie studio for not giving him enough screen time after he had invested money in it, he looked like a spoiled brat. Then Dan presented a contract which very clearly showed that Dan he investing a million bucks in the project in exchange for specific minimums of screen time -- something the studio agreed to, and then reneged because the fussy director didn't like Dan's acting. However, they liked Dan's money and wouldn't return it, despite what the contract said. They ultimately backed down. Win: Dan

- When Dan was arrested for "weapons violations", people thought maybe he had done something violent. Instead, he was simply firing his weapons off with a friend on desolate Nevada federal land, and had technically committed a violation. Lame. It was dropped. Win: Dan

However, this time I admit this looks pretty damn suspect.

Load Metric

Nice rented pad. He's still pushing his Kirkham Cobra replica as the real deal I see. Even has it on a special, mirrored, spinning stand.

His story that he made these millions playing poker never really irked me and I knew from day one it was daddies ill gotten gains. But the fake Cobra really irks me still. *laughs*
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 09-03-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Load Metric
    I think this guy is correct.

Ignite will definitely be bankrupt soon.

Ignite shares are now trading at $0.30 each.

The company has a market cap of $72.647 million.

Sell immediately.

Dan Bilzerian is not broke yet.

He owns two houses in Las Vegas worth over $12 million.

Will Dan flee the country to avoid class action lawsuits?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    EVERY DOPE USING BLOCKHEAD WHO EVER LIVED BELONGS AT THE BOTTOM OF A RAPE PILE IN PRIVATE PRISON

Comments

ftpjesus: Guess your an unabashed supporter of big Pharma and liquor industry. Cannabis has legit uses Zap.

rum dick: PREACH! POTHEADS ARE SUS AF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not surprising. The brand seems more about being cool than about providing a quality product at a fair price.

In the past, when Bilzerian was involved with past controversies, it turned out he was in the right:

- When Joy Miller banned him and all Victory Poker pros from ESPN coverage because Dan had told a racially insensitive joke online, it looked like Joy was simply standing up for her own racial identity. However, Dan played a voicemail proving that Joy was just a hysterical bitch with a power complex. Then tons of others in poker (including me) came forward with their own stories of Joy using her position to abuse people, and she was effectively run out of poker. Win: Dan

- When Dan thew a stripper off a roof and she got injured, that sounded pretty bad. In reality, the stripper had clearly consented to be part of a filmed stunt where Dan would throw her into a pool from a rooftop, and she had actually caused it to go wrong by the way she moved her body while being thrown. The lawsuit never went anywhere. Win: Dan.

- When the story came out that Dan was suing a movie studio for not giving him enough screen time after he had invested money in it, he looked like a spoiled brat. Then Dan presented a contract which very clearly showed that Dan he investing a million bucks in the project in exchange for specific minimums of screen time -- something the studio agreed to, and then reneged because the fussy director didn't like Dan's acting. However, they liked Dan's money and wouldn't return it, despite what the contract said. They ultimately backed down. Win: Dan

- When Dan was arrested for "weapons violations", people thought maybe he had done something violent. Instead, he was simply firing his weapons off with a friend on desolate Nevada federal land, and had technically committed a violation. Lame. It was dropped. Win: Dan

Im gonna say this one last time that Joke Dan didn't tell it was my joke he retweeted that got that all started. That was my joke

U r talking about the joke were 3 ppl walk into a bar correct?

This was right after he was on You and Micons show about kicking a hooker he was not nearly as famous then

GIVE ME MY DAMN RESPECT LOL
    Last edited by badguy23; 10-12-2020 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I wouldn’t say he was in the right that time when he played a key acting role in a Vegas based mass shooting hoax.

Major fraudster is Mr Bilzerian exposed here on your platform but you either didn’t notice or failed to comprehend as it was out of your league.

Comments

ftpjesus: Mass shooting hoax?? ��

Load Metric
    Did anyone else follow the twitter chat about him accusing jrb of colluding ?

What’s the bottom line on that or has it not finished playing out?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Im gonna say this one last time that Joke Dan didn't tell it was my joke he retweeted that got that all started. That was my joke

U r talking about the joke were 3 ppl walk into a bar correct?

This was right after he was on You and Micons show about kicking a hooker he was not nearly as famous then

GIVE ME MY DAMN RESPECT LOL
    Was it your joke? I honestly don't remember that detail. Maybe you're right though. LOL if true.

If it is the case, good job, because that joke indirectly drove Joy Miller out of poker, and that was a great win for the community. The list of poker players and media she mistreated was quite long. Strangely enough, the guy she married was said to be very nice (I didn't know him), so I felt bad for the dude.

Load Metric
    Ignite International Brands, Ltd. took a hit today.

Stock is trading at $0.2750 a share on the way to zero.

Market cap is now $66.593 million.

Dan Bilzerian hired hucksters at marijuana/cbd conventions to entice people into buying stock in the penny stock company so they could get an invite to Dan’s celebrity parties.

Party’s Over.

Comments

MumblesBadly: 9, 8, 2, 4, 3, 5... TBF, 1 and 7 look like jailbait. Too young looking.

Thread Information